Top 81 15 Year Old Quotes

#1. I mean, that is a mop of real hair. He has hair like a 15-year-old ... and so, I have to acknowledge I am a little envious of his hair.

Harry Reid

15 Year Old Quotes #1341645
#2. I have no interest in ever coming out. I'm just trying to make the pictures look good; I'm not into trying to make myself look good. And besides, it's a pretty safe bet that the reality of me would be a crushing disappointment to a couple of 15-year-old kids out there.

Banksy

15 Year Old Quotes #771006
#3. Can you believe it? Here's a 15-year-old girl pinching pennies to buy strainers and whetstones and tempura pots when all the girls in school are getting huge allowances and buying beautiful dresses and shoes. Don't you feel sorry for me?

Haruki Murakami

15 Year Old Quotes #771365
#4. At 15 I auditioned for 42nd Street in Australia. Dein Perry was in that show. I actually got the job but I couldn't do it because I was only 15. Legally I needed to have another 15-year-old to cover consecutive nights.

Adam Garcia

15 Year Old Quotes #840832
#5. I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy

Megan Fox

15 Year Old Quotes #853090
#6. My foray into young adult lit was by no means planned. I wrote the first 'Alfred Kropp' book as an adult novel, which everyone loved but no one would publish - until I changed my protagonist from a thirty-something P.I. into a 15-year-old kid. After that, it was off to the races, and I am so glad.

Rick Yancey

15 Year Old Quotes #937455
#7. I think reviewers have become particularly venomous because, in a way, the power has been sucked from them. A 15-year-old can write a review on the Internet and it means as much as Roger Ebert's review, and that just makes Roger Ebert mad, so he comes out harder and stronger.

Todd Phillips

15 Year Old Quotes #997119
#8. Hollywood movies are designed for 15-year-old youths from North Dakota who, intellectually speaking, are on equal terms with a British zoo animal.

Jeremy Clarkson

15 Year Old Quotes #1018596
#9. By the time you are 30 you are still trying to make your 15-year-old self happy but you are a different person. You need to be brave and let go of that.

Michael Sheen

15 Year Old Quotes #1052517
#10. I firmly believe that the next great breakthrough in bioscience could come from a 15-year-old who downloads the human genome in Egypt.

Thomas Friedman

15 Year Old Quotes #1065701
#11. With 'Supermoms,' my ex-husband and father of my 15-year-old child was a writer-producer on that project. We're both of the mind that we should try and handle these changing times as best we can. He's very forward-thinking about brand marketing.

Julie Warner

15 Year Old Quotes #1151845
#12. A 17-year-old girl in Australia hacked into my e-mail while I was on it, Then a 15-year-old girl in England did the same thing.

Robert Pattinson

15 Year Old Quotes #1193062
#13. He's taking the change well? She asked.
Except for getting a bit overtired. He's excited, but what 15-year-old wouldn't be under these circumstances?

Frank Herbert

15 Year Old Quotes #1206819
#14. Writing novels reminds me of being an awkward 15-year-old typing on a Commodore 64 in his bedroom, trying to be the next Stephen King.

Duane Swierczynski

15 Year Old Quotes #1288592
#15. I have the libido of a 15-year-old boy. My sex drive is so high. I'd rather have sex with Brian all the time than leave the house. He doesn't mind.

Megan Fox

15 Year Old Quotes #1290570
#16. I hope that somewhere in Small Town, U.S.A., a 15-year-old kid looks to me as a role model the way I looked at the Indigo Girls and Elton John as role models.

Brandi Carlile

15 Year Old Quotes #1336145
#17. I'm currently raising a 15 year old son and an 18 year old daughter, which a guess is my punishment for a wild youth!

Gil Gerard

15 Year Old Quotes #54597
#18. Not everybody wants be texting their 15-year-old asking how his math tutor was. They would rather be home looking at how the math tutor was today. But it is what it is.

Renee James

15 Year Old Quotes #1368902
#19. I wish my 15-year-old self had known about my allure to the opposite sex!

Benedict Cumberbatch

15 Year Old Quotes #1380556
#20. I remember as a kid being asked if I was Jewish or Irish. I said, like the glib little 15-year-old I was, 'You can be both.' Feeling very pleased with myself. Before they smacked me.

Lenny Abrahamson

15 Year Old Quotes #1416626
#21. Quentin Tarantino is my 15-year-old son's favorite director, and by that I mean no condescension to either Tarantino or my 15-year-old son.

Steve Erickson

15 Year Old Quotes #1427400
#22. If I saw my 15-year-old self now, I'd think I wasn't that bad, but back then I perceived myself as awful.

Orla Brady

15 Year Old Quotes #1436420
#23. Yes, it gets better, but I also understand that saying to a 15-year-old that, 'Oh, don't worry, just wait a year', is like saying 'Wait a lifetime', but every single person has the right to go to school and not be afraid.

Rick Mercer

15 Year Old Quotes #1445659
#24. When I think of the future, I think of my 15 year old son Connor and my 12 year old daughter Meghan. I worry about their future because your kids are as important to you as mine are to me. And I am unwilling to leave our children with so much debt.

Kevin McCarthy

15 Year Old Quotes #1504957
#25. In 1975, I left the burning city of Beirut for the quiet insanity of England. To say that short, frail and wispy 15-year-old me didn't fit in would be such an understatement as to be a joke.

Rabih Alameddine

15 Year Old Quotes #1512208
#26. We put this 15-year old girl on the cover of a fashion magazine, and tell everyone she is the epitome of sexual perfection, but we jail anyone who touches her for another three years.

Hugh Laurie

15 Year Old Quotes #1574848
#27. My 22-year-old [son] can see everything I've done, but my 15-year-old hasn't been able to see anything, at all. But yeah, I hope I'm a super cool dad.

Vincent D'Onofrio

15 Year Old Quotes #1719869
#28. They say he's an intelligent man, right? Speaks five languages! I've got a 15-year-old boy from the Ivory Coast who speaks five languages!

Alex Ferguson

15 Year Old Quotes #1735955
#29. A 65 year old woman questioning herself is no different than a 15 year old girl launching herself.

Linda Robinson

15 Year Old Quotes #1771466
#30. I used to be good at clothes shopping and whatnot - at least ,I think I was! - but at some point after two kids and a career that worked out better than I ever could have imagined, I looked up from my desk and realized that I wore the same three t-shirts and 15-year-old jeans every day.

Kelly Sue DeConnick

15 Year Old Quotes #1772702
#31. I can't constantly be trying to write the unwritten song, the song that the 15-year-old girl needs. I need to write the song that I need.

Kathleen Hanna

15 Year Old Quotes #1774165
#32. It's a nonsense because, as we all know, there are brilliant 15-year-old readers and hopeless 50-year-old readers. All that categorisation is a matter of bookshop shelves rather than literary categories, I think.

Mal Peet

15 Year Old Quotes #1840043
#33. Going out on the road as a 14- or 15-year old and playing clubs with 20-year old guys was just not acceptable.

Anne Boleyn

15 Year Old Quotes #700931
#34. The exciting thing about getting a label together and doing press for it is that hopefully some 15-year-old girl who is the only feminist in her junior-high class will hear about it and be like, "Oh, cool, I hadn't heard of that, I'm going to check it out."

Kathleen Hanna

15 Year Old Quotes #47251
#35. Imagine a 15-year-old kid saying, 'I have two moms - it's cool.' I don't fear that at all.

Henry Rollins

15 Year Old Quotes #76705
#36. When I write about a 15-year old, I jump, I return to the days when I was that age. It's like a time machine. I can remember everything. I can feel the wind. I can smell the air. Very actually. Very vividly.

Haruki Murakami

15 Year Old Quotes #78631
#37. The New World is rated PG-13 (Parents strongly cautioned). There is some intense, bloodless violence and the beautiful underage lead actress (15-year-old Q'orianka Kilcher) may cause cardiac arrest among some viewers.

Manohla Dargis

15 Year Old Quotes #83404
#38. I don't know what 15-year-old doesn't have a desire to separate themselves from their parents and prove their independence.

Michelle Williams

15 Year Old Quotes #130129
#39. I'm just curious, who's more fit to raise a child? A loving committed same-sex couple or an unmarried 15-year-old with no income and really no skills to parent?

Ellen Barkin

15 Year Old Quotes #145617
#40. Here's my theory: If a person gets worldwide fame at a young age, they're emotionally frozen at that moment. For me, that's 15 to 18, so you find yourself in your mid-20s being a glorified 15-year-old. What could possibly go wrong?

Rob Lowe

15 Year Old Quotes #146362
#41. The first person I ever really got starstruck over was Nicole Kidman, because I looked up to her. When I was younger, I wouldn't get parts because of how tall I was. I had the body of a 15-year-old but the face of a 12-year-old. I always looked at Nicole Kidman and thought, 'Oh well, she works.'

Liana Liberato

15 Year Old Quotes #184479
#42. I'm sure a bunch of 15-year-old kids would way rather I do 'Superbad 2' than 'Moneyball.' But I would love to do movies like 'Superbad' and movies like 'Moneyball.'

Jonah Hill

15 Year Old Quotes #207375
#43. I have a 15-year-old boy, and we are about to give him car keys, which seems like an act of insanity when you know what you know about 15-year-old boy behavior. But in 2018, we'll have self-driving cars, and it will be so much better. My son may be the last generation of kids who learns to drive.

Nick Hanauer

15 Year Old Quotes #212980
#44. When I'm performing for the people, I am me, then. I am that little girl who, when she was five years old, used to sing at church. Or I'm that 15-year-old young lady who wanted to be grown and wanted to sing and couldn't wait to be smokin' a cigarette, you know?

Etta James

15 Year Old Quotes #269717
#45. I was always very, very insecure about my height. Even as a 15-year-old I was a foot and a half taller than everyone.

Joan Smalls

15 Year Old Quotes #279118
#46. But now it's kind of a given that a 15-year-old would have a record deal and sell a quarter of a million records. No one's expecting her to answer any deep theological questions. And I'll tell you, I was asked some deep theological questions from the git-go.

Amy Grant

15 Year Old Quotes #294803
#47. A great tennis career is something that a 15-year-old normally doesn't have. I hope my example helps other teens believe they can accomplish things they never thought possible.

Maria Sharapova

15 Year Old Quotes #313151
#48. I remember vividly as a 15-year-old, in 1964, seeing Derry play Glentoran in the Irish Cup Final at Windsor Park in Belfast. Glentoran were one of the two big Belfast teams, along with Linfield. Any rural team playing them was up against the odds.

Martin McGuinness

15 Year Old Quotes #318962
#49. As iconic a band as Metallica has become, I think sometimes we forget just how raw they were in the beginning of their career, and to a 15-year-old kid like me, it was just shattering. I mean, it was beyond.

Corey Taylor

15 Year Old Quotes #404631
#50. I'm sure every designer has a certain person in mind who they would ideally like to wear their clothes, but the problem is that a lot of the time that person doesn't actually exist, unless she is a 15-year-old model.

Kate Upton

15 Year Old Quotes #403422
#51. Intimate justice touches on ideas of gender inequity, violence, bodily integrity, physical and mental health. I don't expect a 15-year-old girl to have that figured out; it's hard enough to have it figured out when you're 50.

Peggy Orenstein

15 Year Old Quotes #761879
#52. When I started 'DailyGrace,' I was dating a 26-year-old guy I thought was the funniest person in the world. My creation process every day was imagining him watching my videos and wondering, 'Will he laugh at this?' But somehow that's turned into an audience that's mostly 15-year-old girls.

Grace Helbig

15 Year Old Quotes #614116
#53. The problem is that your daughter has given her heart to a 15-year-old boy, and a 15-year-old boy does not yet qualify as a human being.

Bill Cosby

15 Year Old Quotes #568205
#54. [Before the Spirit] I had been producing comic books for 15-year-old cretins from Kansas [I wanted to aim for] a 55-year-old who had his wallet stolen on the subway. You can't talk about heartbreak to a kid.

Will Eisner

15 Year Old Quotes #553081
#55. When I'm choosing things, there's a level of intelligence I want to peel off, whether it's written in terribly simple sentences, whether it's from the point of view of a dog, or a 15-year-old boy.

Lynne Tillman

15 Year Old Quotes #547312
#56. There are no taboos. Every topic is open, however shocking. It is the way that the topics are handled that's important, and that applies whether it is a 15-year-old who is reading your book or someone who is 55.

Robert Cormier

15 Year Old Quotes #535211
#57. Bob Altman got nothing from the TV series 'M*A*S*H,' and the royalties for the theme song went to his oldest son, Michael, who wrote it as a 15-year-old poet!

Mitchell Zuckoff

15 Year Old Quotes #521354
#58. To be honest, I kind of dress like a 15-year-old boy. And I probably live like a 15-year-old boy, too.

Sandrine Holt

15 Year Old Quotes #515924
#59. Record sales don't really mean anything. For us, the pressure is imagining some 15-year-old kid in Cincinnati who buys our album and doesn't feel like he wasted his pocket money.

Chris Martin

15 Year Old Quotes #504743
#60. I've got a 15-year old son and a 10-year old daughter, and if they were going to do one of the following things: be an alcoholic; be a drug offender; beat their wife or husband; or gamble. I hope they would gamble.

Pete Rose

15 Year Old Quotes #489668
#61. I have a 15-year-old daughter who thinks that I always had this self confidence that I have now at the age of 60. And I always tell her that what she is going through - the low self-esteem as a teenager - that is a right of passage.

Iman

15 Year Old Quotes #474579
#62. I'm pretty far from the character I play, so it's fun to mess around and be a 15-year-old again.

Nicholas Braun

15 Year Old Quotes #453652
#63. My audience has really become a very diverse group of people. It's not just 15-year-old girls. That's kind of what allows me to write from all the different places I want to write from.

Taylor Swift

15 Year Old Quotes #424417
#64. In the time it takes you to understand a 14-year-old, he turns 15.

Robert Breault

15 Year Old Quotes #1671855
#65. Walter Mischel and his students exposed four-year-old children to a cruel dilemma. They were given a choice between a small reward (one Oreo), which they could have at any time, or a larger reward (two cookies) for which they had to wait 15 minutes under difficult conditions.

Daniel Kahneman

15 Year Old Quotes #1660176
#66. It's tough to be a 15- or 16-year-old athlete competing around the country. There's tension, there's media. I had no idea what I was getting into.

Lance Armstrong

15 Year Old Quotes #1386572
#67. I think it is shocking that 15- and 16-year-olds leave school unable to add up and with the reading ability of a four-year-old.

Joan Collins

15 Year Old Quotes #1260818
#68. It's good for my fans to be able to connect with me as a person because I am a very normal 15-, 16-year-old girl. I still get in trouble. I still have boy problems and friend problems so it's just very good for my fans to see that.

Cheyenne Kimball

15 Year Old Quotes #1244798
#69. I went to work at 11 years old. I became governor. It's not a big deal. Work doesn't hurt anybody. I'm all for not allowing a 12-year-old to work 40 hours. But a 12-year-old working eight to 10 hours a week or a 14-year-old working 12 to 15 hours a week is not bad.

Paul LePage

15 Year Old Quotes #1033137
#70. I was a very self-righteous 15-25 year old. Anyway, I wake up every morning and thank God I'm not a kid anymore.

Annie Baker

15 Year Old Quotes #905908
#71. Evan Spiegel, the 24-year-old founder of Snapchat, a photo-messaging app that was valued at $15 billion after a round of fundraising in March, confirmed that his firm is preparing for an IPO, though he didn't say when.

Anonymous

15 Year Old Quotes #792856
#72. In Ethiopia ... you might find a seven-year-old expected to take 15 goats out into the fields for the whole day with only a chapati to eat and his whistle. Why are we so afraid to give our children responsibilities like this?

Joanna Lumley

15 Year Old Quotes #439002
#73. When I was at school studying biology, I wanted to be a medical researcher. I did work experience at St Mary's Hospital in London, and I begged them to let me see the post mortems. So the first time I saw a naked male was at 15, when I saw an 89 year old man who had died of a brain hemorrhage.

Katherine Parkinson

15 Year Old Quotes #325720
#74. I first went on the road with the Rolling Stones in the year of our Lord, 1969. But my grandfather gave me away to a drummer when I was 15 years old.

Bobby Keys

15 Year Old Quotes #298766
#75. At ten I was playing against 18-year-old guys. At 15 I was playing professional ball with the Birmingham Black Barons, so I really came very quickly in all sports.

Willie Mays

15 Year Old Quotes #252665
#76. I'm a little bit damaged in about 15 different ways, and it's been nice that no particular damaged area has become a major issue. I'm a more than moderately healthy 65-year-old male who has gotten away with a lot of stuff.

Iggy Pop

15 Year Old Quotes #244505
#77. I don't want to tell a 15 or 14 year old what they should be doing. I want them to tell me. And that's what I got when I met Justin Bieber for the first time.

Simon Cowell

15 Year Old Quotes #137187
#78. I began auditioning for acting jobs at the ripe old age of 12. Thirty years later, including a 15-year run on television, I sometimes just get offers for work. Often, however, I am still required to run pell-mell around Los Angeles or New York, interviewing for film and TV jobs.

Diane Farr

15 Year Old Quotes #87824
#79. Take a random group of 8-year-old American and Japanese kids, give them all a really, really hard math problem, and start a stopwatch. The American kids will give up after 30, 40 seconds. If you let the test run for 15 minutes, the Japanese kids will not have given up. You have to take it away.

Malcolm Gladwell

15 Year Old Quotes #81812
#80. When I was on TV in the '80s, I wasn't thinking, 'There's a 10-year-old kid watching this and in 15 years, he's gonna be doing stuff that was influenced by me.' I was trying to get my five minutes together. So now that those people are comedians and they're influenced by me - it's bizarre.

Steven Wright

15 Year Old Quotes #27059
#81. I'm not interested at all in playing more than 12, 15 tournaments a year on an annual basis because like all the old guys out here on this Tour, we've played golf for nearly 30 years of our lives.

Greg Norman

15 Year Old Quotes #7057

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top