Top 52 13 Year Old Quotes

#1. I'm blessed. I have a 13-year-old girl's eye and a 14 year-old boy's eye. I've been given the gift of sight by people who decided to donate organs. I try to do as much organ-donor work as I can.

Mandy Patinkin

13 Year Old Quotes #1354361
#2. Nowadays, a 13-year-old would probably know more than Bobby Fischer knew when he retired. They analyse all the moves and prepare themselves on their computers. But that doesn't mean they are special.

Garry Kasparov

13 Year Old Quotes #967900
#3. I always think that I'm still this 13-year old boy that doesn't really know how to be an adult, pretending to live my life, taking notes for when I'll really have to do it.

Richard Linklater

13 Year Old Quotes #992501
#4. I have a 13-year-old daughter who rents these bloody horror movies, and I can't even walk into the room when she's watching them with her friends.

Brad Dourif

13 Year Old Quotes #1070405
#5. I've always giggled like a 13-year-old girl at a Justin Bieber meet and greet. There's nothing I can do about it but I've never not been able to stop.

Anderson Cooper

13 Year Old Quotes #1081929
#6. 'Five, Six, Seven, Nate!' opens on my 13-year-old protagonist packing up a duffel bag and bidding his Midwestern town goodbye, heading off to start rehearsals for his New York City debut in 'E.T.: The Musical.'

Tim Federle

13 Year Old Quotes #1098657
#7. Around the edge of the crowd was a little 13-year-old bouncing up and down with a grin that went from ear to ear. She was so happy for her sister. It was a charming moment, and I think thats the essence of what Emily Hughes is.

Dick Button

13 Year Old Quotes #1100850
#8. It is true that the movie is perhaps my most politically-charged. The story is thrust into motion by the idea of what do you do when your 13 year old daughter comes home pregnant. And not only is she pregnant, but she wants to keep the baby.

Todd Solondz

13 Year Old Quotes #1123075
#9. They understand what their market is and who they should be selling records to, and most importantly, they know the kind of artist that they want to be, but they have to do it themselves. You don't want a 13-year-old singing some awful song from a musical.

Simon Cowell

13 Year Old Quotes #1188749
#10. To be able to help a 13-year-old kid from the Bronx follow her dreams just by letting her know she's not forgotten in this crazy world - that's why I got involved with Frum Tha Ground Up.

Alicia Keys

13 Year Old Quotes #1269336
#11. The fact that I'm on CNN today is something I never would have guessed as a 13-year-old - or any other age, for that matter.

Joel Burns

13 Year Old Quotes #1274297
#12. Playing the sex object may not be dangerous for Miley Cyrus, with her bodyguards to protect her, but for a 13-year-old girl hanging out at a party at night, it can be. So I think it's fair to say to musicians: "Objectifying yourself is not the best choice."

Keli Goff

13 Year Old Quotes #1346028
#13. My 13-year-old self would have beaten up my 17-year-old self because she would be like, 'You're a sellout!'

Miley Cyrus

13 Year Old Quotes #154575
#14. There's something in the Zeitgeist now. A lot of [film] scripts I get have these very dark themes, a cornucopia of dysfunction. You know, Jane is a 13-year-old anorexic who lives with her parents and has been raped by her father. And this is a comedy.

Christine Vachon

13 Year Old Quotes #1377736
#15. I'm losing friendships over forgetting to get back to people. But you can't keep up with everything. I've got a 13-year-old, a nine-year-old and a baby.

Reese Witherspoon

13 Year Old Quotes #1458029
#16. I think all of us have our inner 13-year-old a lot closer to the surface than we're willing to admit even to ourselves.

Jennifer Garner

13 Year Old Quotes #1487417
#17. You can't tell the story of a 13-year-old boy who knows every lyric to 'Phantom of the Opera' without also referencing how much teasing he gets at school.

Tim Federle

13 Year Old Quotes #1499185
#18. It seems to me that, later on, neither I nor anyone else will be interested in the chatterings of a 13-year-old schoolgirl ...

Anne Frank

13 Year Old Quotes #1530009
#19. Usually for a movie, if you want a 13-year-old, you get a 16-year-old who looks 13, because 13-year-olds dont have that level of self-awareness.

Robbie Coltraine

13 Year Old Quotes #1696878
#20. I feel I need to really think about whether there's a way to use what skill I have to address things that outrage me, like the 13 year old girl getting stoned to death. Because I don't think making a movie is going to help that, or change that.

Steven Soderbergh

13 Year Old Quotes #1742326
#21. It's funny. I competed against a 13-year old girl at the Winter X Games. I looked down at her birth date and it said 2000. I was like, "Huh, I wonder if she even knows what Y2K is?" But I guess I've just been able to build a foundation.

Kelly Clark

13 Year Old Quotes #1754126
#22. I have brothers and was a tomboy, if that's still a designation. It wasn't a stretch for me to think and write as a 13-year-old boy - it is freeing.

Louise Erdrich

13 Year Old Quotes #1772809
#23. If you told my 13-year-old self that one day I'd be talking about how Tom Cruise and I had good chemistry, she'd think you were completely mad.

Rosamund Pike

13 Year Old Quotes #1858719
#24. Most people don't go to work and beat up a 13-year-old. It's a really freaky thing.

Katee Sackhoff

13 Year Old Quotes #940142
#25. I'm a role model now. I didn't know I was gonna have 13-year-old fans, so I've tried to change a few things here and there. But I also know that the girls don't want me to be Miley Cyrus, either.

Nicki Minaj

13 Year Old Quotes #99841
#26. When a 12-year-old, a 13-year-old, so desperately wants a baby what she's looking for is the kind of unconditional love a child gives a mother and a mother gives a child.

Ellen Barkin

13 Year Old Quotes #177794
#27. I will never ever support a people swap where you can send a 13-year-old child unaccompanied to a country without supervision. Never. It will be over my dead body. How dare people.

Joe Hockey

13 Year Old Quotes #212780
#28. People can live without a Facebook account: my 13-year-old daughter has cancelled her account because it's not cool anymore.

Michael Birch

13 Year Old Quotes #223345
#29. I think neuroscience is obviously very esoteric, but I think there are aspects of it that can absolutely be brought down to the level of an interested 11-, 12-, 13-year-old easily.

Mayim Bialik

13 Year Old Quotes #505766
#30. Filmmaking is a great adventure. I'm as excited as a kid to be given tickets to fly suddenly to England, South Africa, America, everywhere. I'm still a 13-year-old kid, flying.

Shekhar Kapur

13 Year Old Quotes #610238
#31. If I were a 13-year-old and I wanted to create subversive art, I wouldn't go out and buy an electric guitar. I'd get myself a personal computer.

Thomas Dolby

13 Year Old Quotes #646699
#32. I'm actually a perpetual 13-year-old. I've never advanced beyond 13. Every day, tomorrow is my 14th birthday. That's my kind of humor.

Terry Crews

13 Year Old Quotes #656936
#33. In 2007, I studied with Peter Erskine because I was doing a Buddy Rich tribute concert, and I wanted to take my big-band drumming up a level. I went over to Peter's house with my sticks, feeling like a 13-year-old again.

Neil Peart

13 Year Old Quotes #696266
#34. As a 13-year-old fan of horror fiction, I hadn't seen too many cities in the literature I loved. It was always small towns, or backwoods locales, or maybe the suburbs.

Victor LaValle

13 Year Old Quotes #701928
#35. Well, I don't know if this is true of everyone, but I have this relationship with my parents where, despite however mature or articulate or grown-up I think I've become, as soon as I go home, I turn into this petulant 13-year-old, especially with the tone of my voice.

Jenna Fischer

13 Year Old Quotes #728882
#36. She is a 13-year-old girl who shares Amanda's name, and politely explained that she could not give up the website. Why? Because the younger Amanda plans to be president of the United States, and she's going to need the website for her campaign.

Eva Longoria

13 Year Old Quotes #961717
#37. If it's wrong for 13-year-old inner-city girls to have babies without the benefit of marriage, it's wrong for rich celebrities, and we ought to stop putting them on the cover of People magazine.

Marian Wright Edelman

13 Year Old Quotes #893633
#38. The shooting of the guns, that was kind of funny, because rolling a cigarette and shooting a gun aren't like normal things for a 13-year old girl!

Hailee Steinfeld

13 Year Old Quotes #874211
#39. In 2007, I did a horseback trip across part of central Mongolia with my 13-year-old son - we encountered Marco Polo at all these historical places where Mongolian nomads would reference his accounts and his relationship with Kublai Khan.

John Fusco

13 Year Old Quotes #837951
#40. I was shy. Bookish. The kind of 13-year-old girl who, instead of having a boyfriend, would have a crush on a dead, 19th-century author!

Natalie Merchant

13 Year Old Quotes #785812
#41. When you have a 13 year old child, you suddenly realize that you may need to pick a vocation.

John Tesh

13 Year Old Quotes #775192
#42. I have a significant other and a large, immediate family. No children, thank goodness. And I have a 13-year-old kitty.

Andrea Parker

13 Year Old Quotes #768685
#43. Asked to give advice to a 13-year-old girl about how to lead her life, I say find something you love to do. The goal shouldn't be accumulating money. It might be making changes in the world, or in your country.

Karen DeCrow

13 Year Old Quotes #745497
#44. As a 13-year-old girl, it was never my intention to be the center of world news.

Laura Dekker

13 Year Old Quotes #732020
#45. I met a 13-year-old black child, Raymond, who had never been to school and had never learnt any words, yet it seemed to me that he was intelligent. It became apparent after a short period that Raymond thought in terms of visual signs and movements.

Robert Wilson

13 Year Old Quotes #722411
#46. I just always wrote songs as a side hobby. So it was sort of a natural thing to write comedy songs. But when I started writing songs, I wrote very serious songs. Or things that a 13-14 year-old would think are very serious issues.

Kyle Dunnigan

13 Year Old Quotes #37744
#47. The New World is rated PG-13 (Parents strongly cautioned). There is some intense, bloodless violence and the beautiful underage lead actress (15-year-old Q'orianka Kilcher) may cause cardiac arrest among some viewers.

Manohla Dargis

13 Year Old Quotes #83404
#48. As a 13, - 14-year-old kid, I'd sit on my bed with a tape recorder and a newspaper. I would do my own newscast. I would practice my diction.

Lester Holt

13 Year Old Quotes #366972
#49. My grammar school graduating class in 1941 had a little party for 13 or 14 year-old kids. [Trumpeter] King Kolax's band played for the party and Gene Ammons was playing tenor saxophone with the band. And that's when I said, "That's it!" Just like that, tunnelvision ever since.

Johnny Griffin

13 Year Old Quotes #674077
#50. You're literally sized up with measuring tape as a 13- or 14-year-old girl. I wanted to opt out of that experience.

Mary Elizabeth Winstead

13 Year Old Quotes #1271994
#51. I thought, I hate the thought of a 12, 13 or 14 year-old girl seeing a picture of me and thinking she'll do what I did.

Courtney Thorne-Smith

13 Year Old Quotes #1701526
#52. My fan base is really, really young. They're the youngest demographic that you can track on YouTube: 13- to 17-year-old females. But the fan mail that I get in my P.O. box, they're all from moms and from kids who are two years old, three years old, four years old.

Rosanna Pansino

13 Year Old Quotes #1799417

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top