Top 41 15 Minute Quotes

#1. I mean, we make a 15-minute show that's incredibly silly, even though all of our scenic designers, puppet builders. animators, everybody that works on the show take their work very seriously. So somebody saying that we'd even be in contention for a very respectable award is really nice.

Seth Green

15 Minute Quotes #162966
#2. I plan my life in 15-minute sections.

Dave Pelzer

15 Minute Quotes #155540
#3. A 15-minute gap in your day is plenty of time to write and read, but not if you check your email first.

M.J. Pullen

15 Minute Quotes #1744043
#4. One thing any DJ needs in his crate, especially at a barbecue, is a selection of 15-minute-plus jams.

Adam Mansbach

15 Minute Quotes #1430912
#5. There's always something going on, and people need that 45-minute-to-an-hour-and-15-minute break, where they just escape and not worry about bills, health care and God knows what. That, to me, is when you're making great music: when people can just forget about what's going on.

Pitbull

15 Minute Quotes #1381197
#6. A young bride can put on makeup at 6 in the morning and look fabulous at midnight. I have about a 15-minute window where I actually look good, and then I have to wash my face and start over.

Cathy Guisewite

15 Minute Quotes #1296728
#7. My mother asks when I will do some theatre, and there is something about getting your 15 minute call. That is what you become an actor for - performing in front of people and getting the love from the audience.

Jonas Armstrong

15 Minute Quotes #1012442
#8. It's just really, really beautiful. Each scene is one long 15 minute take without cutting. My scene is with Robin Wright-Penn so I'm pretty excited about that.

Jason Isaacs

15 Minute Quotes #707842
#9. I could sit right here and have a 15-minute conversation with somebody and change their whole life.

Young Jeezy

15 Minute Quotes #580216
#10. If you do something as simple as 15-minute ice baths three days a week, and you time those baths properly, you can significantly multiply your fat loss.

Timothy Ferriss

15 Minute Quotes #543260
#11. I'm not about to put up a silly skit and preach a 15-minute message on 'how to cope' to a multitude of people who are dying and going to hell. I tremble at the thought.

David Wilkerson

15 Minute Quotes #364196
#12. You have to figure out a way to endure that little bit of time with the media. Any question they ask you; beautiful thing is, you get the last word. You can spin it any way you want to ... If you can go third person on yourself, you can sit down and have a 10-15 minute conversation.

Warren Sapp

15 Minute Quotes #273691
#13. To get to the office every day, I either take a Lyft or have my wife drop me off. It's about a 15-minute drive from my house to the office.

Logan Green

15 Minute Quotes #206700
#14. I think of all my time as existing in 15-minute blocks. Most people think in terms of 30-minute chunks, but I've found that when I free up more time, I waste it.

Alexa Von Tobel

15 Minute Quotes #704989
#15. Grief is a curious thing, when it happens unexpectedly. It is a Band-aid being ripped away, taking the top layer off a family. And the underbelly of a household is never pretty, ours no exception.

Jodi Picoult

15 Minute Quotes #1080731
#16. L.A. is a constellation of microclimates and microcosms, a library with dozens of special collections. A 20-minute drive can bring a temperature change of 15 degrees. Crossing an intersection can feel like crossing a national border.

Meghan Daum

15 Minute Quotes #1232730
#17. Teaching is only demonstrating that it is possible. Learning is making it possible for yourself.

Paulo Coelho

15 Minute Quotes #1257300
#18. I was logging 15-hour days, sampling food every minute. I had access to these amazing dishes, and it was easy to lose sight of how quickly the bites added up.

Adam Richman

15 Minute Quotes #1280542
#19. This has been a most wonderful evening. Gertrude has said things tonight it will take her 10 years to understand.

Alice B. Toklas

15 Minute Quotes #1329241
#20. He said, Son, I've made a life out of readin' people's faces, and knowin' what their cards were by the way they held their eyes.

Kenny Rogers

15 Minute Quotes #1420235
#21. One minute I was having a day like any other , and then Whack an this guy didn't have no head Lula Finger Lickin 15

Janet Evanovich

15 Minute Quotes #1466483
#22. The Kennedys were very organized. Dinner was always served at 7:15, and if you were a minute late, it really wasn't worth it. In my family, you never knew when dinner was going to be. It could be at 7, or it could be at 10.

Ethel Kennedy

15 Minute Quotes #1510241
#23. Every minute of every day, a child under 15 is infected with HIV - the overwhelming majority of children under 15 who are HIV-positive get infected through their mothers at birth. Without treatment, half of these children die before they reach their second birthday.

Gabriel Byrne

15 Minute Quotes #1567623
#24. I'd worked in the state senate in college and seen how important legal decisions were. And at the last minute, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchison said, 'Why don't you come do an internship?' That turned into almost 15 years in the government, in the White House, and at the State Department.

Dina Powell

15 Minute Quotes #1637622
#25. Potatoes are to food what sensible shoes are to fashion.

Linda Wells

15 Minute Quotes #1665610
#26. I feel that women and men should free themselves up. It took me a while to get over my dysphoria about shopping in the men's section, trying on men's clothes, but when I was thinking about my life and the kind of woman I wanted to be, it was never just this by-the-book feminine thing.

Hari Nef

15 Minute Quotes #1740611
#27. If anybody normally has a 45 minute conference call about something, I'm 15 minutes late and then I'm out 15 minutes before everybody else, and I cut to the key information and I move on. I learned that from my dad and guys like Jason Blum, who know how to do that.

Mark Duplass

15 Minute Quotes #1760378
#28. It reveals to me the causes of many natural phenomena that are entirely incomprehensible in the light of the generally accepted hypotheses. To refute the latter I collected many proofs, but I do not publish them ... I would dare to publish my speculations if there were people men like you.

Galileo Galilei

15 Minute Quotes #946025
#29. I'm very competitive, and I want to win.

Camilo Villegas

15 Minute Quotes #861850
#30. When you focus on a chakra, it's very easy to bring subtle physical energies into your consciousness.

Frederick Lenz

15 Minute Quotes #858727
#31. All he had was nothing, but that was something, and now it had been taken away.

Terry Pratchett

15 Minute Quotes #726588
#32. I take three showers a day. I don't need to be in the shower for 15 minutes. I'm a five-minute guy.

Rodney Harrison

15 Minute Quotes #636926
#33. It's embarrassing, isn't it? It took me 15 years to make an 18-minute movie.

Andrew McCarthy

15 Minute Quotes #625154
#34. A well organized education should not be one which prepares students for a good remuneration alone. It should be one that can help and guide them towards acquiring clear thinking, a fruitful mind, and an elevated spirit.

Haile Selassie

15 Minute Quotes #488710
#35. I feel sorry for these kids in bands. Everything is so disposable nowadays. These kids don't even get 15 minutes of fame, it's like a minute and a half.

Zakk Wylde

15 Minute Quotes #448091
#36. Feelings could override facts, as facts could alter feelings. Choose the truth first, rather than following after feelings.

Anthony Liccione

15 Minute Quotes #404040
#37. A star for every State, and a State for every star.

Robert Charles Winthrop

15 Minute Quotes #262416
#38. They say everybody gets 15 minutes. I hope I'm just inside the first minute and the next 14 go really slow.

Terrence Howard

15 Minute Quotes #181103
#39. Howard Phillips of the Constitution Party asked me to consider seriously running for president in 2008 and I am doing so.

Jerome Corsi

15 Minute Quotes #167419
#40. I am definitely still the same kid that I was picking up the guitar at 15. But, I have definitely learned to be more flexible and roll with the punches. It's such an unpredictable business to be in and it's insane how things change so last minute.

Kate Voegele

15 Minute Quotes #141758
#41. It was a horrible process to get to this. It took me my whole life. If you're new at this - and by 'new at it,' I mean 15 years in, or even 20 - you're just starting to get traction ... Give it a minute.

Louis C.K.

15 Minute Quotes #107622

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top