Top 100 12 But Quotes

#1. 28.12 But where shall wisdom be found?....

John Gill

12 But Quotes #12643
#2. Having a kid is like falling in love for the first time when you're 12, but every day.

Mike Myers

12 But Quotes #106177
#3. I was on Entourage last week smoking a bong and making out with hookers and I did show them that before, cause it wasn't a hard 'r' cause a lot of people are watching that show that they know, not my little one - she's 12, but very sophisticated so it's an unusual case.

Bob Saget

12 But Quotes #354633
#4. I've been broody since I was 12, but I can't just get anyone pregnant. It has got to be the right person.

Benedict Cumberbatch

12 But Quotes #358661
#5. 12 But Moses' hands were heavy; and they took a stone, and put it under him, and he sat thereon; and Aaron and Hur stayed up his hands, the one on the one side, and the other on the other side; and his hands were steady until the going down of the sun.

Anonymous

12 But Quotes #450191
#6. I didn't act in Israel, but I wrote plays at home and acted in plays at school. I tried to get an agent when I was 12, but they told me that I had too much of an accent.

Odeya Rush

12 But Quotes #733367
#7. My grandfather died when I was 12, but I remember the sorrow of my mother. Even now, she's an old lady, but when she speaks about her father, she looks young. A love like that is undefeated, you know?

Claire Denis

12 But Quotes #877736
#8. I was learning book-keeping at the age of 12, but it never stopped me from pursuing literature. Over the years, I grew to love the written word.

Ashwin Sanghi

12 But Quotes #995938
#9. I wanted to be a novelist from a very early age - 11 or 12 - but I don't think I ever thought I would write historical fiction. I never thought I might write academic history because I simply wasn't good enough!

Pat Barker

12 But Quotes #1150423
#10. I had classic technique - one of the best techniques when I was like 10, 12, but then I changed.

Alexandr Dolgopolov

12 But Quotes #1199424
#11. I grew up on a farm and my grandfather quit school when he was 12, but when it came to common sense and animals, he was the smartest person I've ever met, before or since. He taught me that to touch an animal is an earned privilege. It's not a right.

Ian Dunbar

12 But Quotes #1202612
#12. I am happy with being a tennis player and the choice I took when I was 12. But clearly, if I wouldn't have been a tennis player, I would have loved to be a soccer player. But again, I am happy with the choice I made.

Rafael Nadal

12 But Quotes #1311608
#13. I signed schoolboy forms for Watford when I was 12, but then my parents got divorced, and I never kicked a ball for three years. I rebelled, I left home, but getting back into football sorted me out. It was the second chance I needed.

Vinnie Jones

12 But Quotes #1510132
#14. My father kind of had hopes that I was going to become an artist like him - the typical thing. Of course I could play guitar better than him when I was about 12. But I couldn't paint better than him. So I went, 'I'm going to be the guitarist of the house, not the painter.'

David Russell

12 But Quotes #1576173
#15. I started to read at a very early age, and I just thought that books and reading were really the most wonderful thing that life had to offer. I think I wrote my very first piece of fiction at the age of 12, but then I didn't write any more for quite a long time.

Carol Windley

12 But Quotes #1597718
#16. Eventually, humans will die out. Nobody knows when,12 but nothing lives forever.

Randall Munroe

12 But Quotes #1741184
#17. You cannot avoid sin or mistake anyway (Romans 5:12), but if you try too fervently, it often creates even worse problems.

Richard Rohr

12 But Quotes #1859360
#18. My teachers probably tried to get me interested in other things at school, but I was very young when I decided that I wanted to act. By the time I was 12, I was hell-bent on it.

Marc Warren

12 But Quotes #4734
#19. I'm prepared for 12 rounds. I'll be very happy with anything else, but I'm prepared for 12 or 15 rounds.

Jan Zaveck

12 But Quotes #6090
#20. I grew up hiking and horseback riding in Tennessee, so I love being outside. I will joyfully run 12 miles, but I'm not very good at boot camps. When they start yelling, I start laughing.

Rachel Boston

12 But Quotes #15472
#21. You could do a 'Les Mis'-type musical about Hamilton, but it would have to be 12 hours long, because the amount of words on the bars when you're writing a typical song - that's maybe got 10 words per line.

Lin-Manuel Miranda

12 But Quotes #18848
#22. Optimization tells us precisely how to diversify the portfolio, whether I should have 12% in semiconductors or 4% in biotech, etc., and it literally tells me how to diversify not only the industry groups but the stocks.

Louis Navellier

12 But Quotes #25011
#23. My early childhood was spent in Newark, New Jersey, but my family moved to Denver when I was 12.

Anita Diament

12 But Quotes #31926
#24. My first instrument was actually the trombone, but that didn't last long. Soon I was playing guitar in bands from the time I was 11 or 12.

Dave Grohl

12 But Quotes #38211
#25. I've been doing It's Aways Sunny for 12 years, and so I have this cable sensibility. When I read the Grinder script, I was like "this is edgy," which is great, but in a different way from Arrested Development. I feel like the characters are a little more relatable, so maybe that's the difference.

Mary Elizabeth Ellis

12 But Quotes #38639
#26. I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life (John 8:12).

Will Davis Jr.

12 But Quotes #57275
#27. They say there are about 12 million illegal immigrants in this country. But if you ask a Native American, that number is more like 300 million.

David Letterman

12 But Quotes #57364
#28. Maybe I was great in the ring, but outside of boxing, I'm just a brother like other people. I want to live a good life, serve God, help everybody I can. And one more thing. I'm still gonna find out who stole my bike when I was 12 years old in Louisville and I'm gonna whup him. That was a good bike.

Muhammad Ali

12 But Quotes #58525
#29. God is constantly talking to us but we can't hear him because we pay too much attention to the noise from the world. Genesis 12:22.

Felix Wantang

12 But Quotes #60011
#30. I'd been going up for things, but I hadn't got anything, and then 'Anne Frank' came out, and there was a sudden flurry. I got a call saying they wanted to see me at the Globe, which was incredible because I'd been coming here since I was 12.

Ellie Kendrick

12 But Quotes #63183
#31. When I was 12 I made some little films with my friends. I tried to make gangster films, like Fantomas, but I remember being very disappointed with them. They weren't frightening at all. I'm sure they'd be very funny now.

Alain Resnais

12 But Quotes #68804
#32. Tennis was more than a passing interest, but I found my ability didn't measure up to these West Coast kids who had played 12 months a year and taken it much more seriously than I.

Kevin Warsh

12 But Quotes #77911
#33. I'm pretty good at remaining calm during an emergency. My house burned down when I was 12, which made me really pragmatic about what needed to be done. But I can be bad in that I compartmentalize a lot of emotions and push them away to deal with them at a later date.

Anne Hathaway

12 But Quotes #81264
#34. Epidemics historically have tended to kill the very young and the very old, but AIDS is different: Those ages 20 to 40 are most affected, which means that so far over 12 million African children have been orphaned because of AIDS.

Marvin Olasky

12 But Quotes #91411
#35. We always had 'Vogue' in our house. But, when I was around 12, my Mom finally took me seriously about modeling and put a stack of magazines in front of me, then told me to study all the poses. The ones I loved the most were in 'Vogue.'

Chanel Iman

12 But Quotes #94876
#36. I would watch the remaining 12 or so episodes of 'Breaking Bad' I haven't seen by noon tomorrow, but my wife would kill me. I watched all five seasons of 'The Wire' in a month, and she was not happy about it.

D. B. Weiss

12 But Quotes #95840
#37. We have created Black, White, Asian, and other racial Churches; but we fail to understand that there is only one Church and one Gospel.It is the Church and Gospel of Jesus Christ. John 1:12

Felix Wantang

12 But Quotes #97691
#38. Twelve magicians and two carnies have been shot dead doing the bullet catch. That's cool enough, but every night when we close our show with that trick and the loaded gun gets pointed in my face, it goes so far beyond cool. All I can think is 12 magicians, two carnies.

Penn Jillette

12 But Quotes #98655
#39. For this gospel I was appointed w a herald, apostle, and teacher, x 12 and that is why I suffer y these things. But I am not ashamed, because I know the One I have believed in and am persuaded that He is able to guard what has been entrusted to me C, z until that day. a

Anonymous

12 But Quotes #105537
#40. Spend hundreds of millions; talk endlessly about issues; present 12-point plans for education, the economy, and the environment. But in the end, the election of our next president can turn on a gaffe.

Jack Germond

12 But Quotes #110432
#41. The music rights at the time cost me $12,000 in 1964 money, which is about double now or whatever. But I cleared everything. I had a lawyer in New York. And it was cleared for use in a short subject, not a feature.

Kenneth Anger

12 But Quotes #115005
#42. I've loved cartoons all along. Most people outgrow that when they hit 10 or 12, I guess, but I never did. I'm not sure why.

Warren Spector

12 But Quotes #116378
#43. So somehow, things that seem extraneous to the play in reality are not. The scene lasts 37 minutes, and you only need 12 minutes of that for the plot. But if you pull the rest of it out, it's not my play.

August Wilson

12 But Quotes #116572
#44. When we read more books, look at more pictures, listen to more music, than we can possibly absorb the result of such gluttony is not a cultured mind but a consuming one; what it reads, looks at, listens to, is immediately forgotten, leaving no more traces behind it than yesterday's newspaper.'12

Eugene H. Peterson

12 But Quotes #118990
#45. Avenge not yourselves, but rather give place unto wrath: for it is written, Vengeance is mine; I will repay, saith the Lord. - Rom. 12:19

Michael Punke

12 But Quotes #122305
#46. I think I'm a fun flatmate. I'm always cheerful. I go on tour with my band so it's 12 people on one bus and I feel like I'm the one who's happy in the morning. I'm not a chaotic person, but I might slack off on doing the dishes from time to time.

Zooey Deschanel

12 But Quotes #123654
#47. Interesting enough, we had a reunion of the 12 of us who graduated, right? The only one who wasn't there was the guy who became a priest, and he was literally in prison in Libya, for being a Catholic priest. Isn't that interesting? Everybody else made the reunion but that guy.

Peter Jurasik

12 But Quotes #124853
#48. Well, it's the Czech Republic now, but more specifically Prague. I went there when I was 12.

Anwar Robinson

12 But Quotes #133486
#49. One of the 12 steps is to admit that you're powerless, but I think that's bullshit. I think it's important to empower yourself by facing the stuff that triggers you.

Zachary Cole Smith

12 But Quotes #143422
#50. Up until the age of 12, I went to dog shows every weekend. Mum showed beagles. It's a really competitive and eclectic world filled with characters who wear interesting outfits - similar to 'Toddlers & Tiaras,' but with dogs.

Rebel Wilson

12 But Quotes #147888
#51. At 11, 12, I thought I was clumsy, ugly, a mess, an unappealing person, but I did have the gift of the gab. I had the school record at Haberdashers for consecutive detentions for simply speaking out of turn.

Simon Schama

12 But Quotes #151503
#52. 12
Lose Battles, But Win The War: Grand Strategy
Grand strategy is the art of looking beyond the present battle and calculating ahead. Focus on your ultimate goal and plot to reach it.

Robert Greene

12 But Quotes #175250
#53. The first person I ever really got starstruck over was Nicole Kidman, because I looked up to her. When I was younger, I wouldn't get parts because of how tall I was. I had the body of a 15-year-old but the face of a 12-year-old. I always looked at Nicole Kidman and thought, 'Oh well, she works.'

Liana Liberato

12 But Quotes #184479
#54. Find your "self-culture" is hero's work. I liken it to the journey of a warrior who is preparing for battle. There is no violence in the battle, but there is a plan of attack and a methodology that you need to employ to complete the journey. Page 12

Victoria Lorient-Faibish

12 But Quotes #191209
#55. My first Hip Hop concert was at the Apollo at the age of 12. Southpaw's father was interviewing Queen Latifah and Treach as well as many others. The place was so packed no one could move but I got to be backstage with the video equipment and so I saw the show from a great place.

Immortal Technique

12 But Quotes #214702
#56. I went through my rebellious phase, not in my teenage years, but around age 12. The year I decided I didn't want to do entertainment anymore, I was discovered. And I couldn't back down from that.

Jessica White

12 But Quotes #226166
#57. I was a class clown. At 12, I was definitely clowning. I was making all the jokes. But I was smart, so the teachers didn't know what to do with me.

J. Cole

12 But Quotes #250946
#58. I remember when I was about 12, I read M. R. James' 'Ghost Stories Of An Antiquary' under the covers, way too young to fully understand what was going on with those stories - completely terrified but absolutely loved them.

Tom Goodman-Hill

12 But Quotes #254054
#59. Little given to brahman in distress compensated abundantly,
Is got back not in equal quantity, but in a way higher degree.
[210] 12.2 Chanakya

Munindra Misra

12 But Quotes #262456
#60. My mother killed herself when I was 12. I won't complete that relationship. But I can try to understand her.

Jane Fonda

12 But Quotes #267303
#61. I try to get 11 or 12 hours of sleep a night. It sounds excessive but that's really what I need.

Heather Graham

12 But Quotes #277463
#62. It's a 12-hour cooking class for me on the set of 'Chopped.' You'd think I'd get sick of it, but it's a source of endless interest to me. The only thing I don't like about it is it's a long day and my feet hurt. Otherwise, I love it.

Ted Allen

12 But Quotes #284890
#63. With 'Darkly Dreaming Dexter,' we as a group of writers had to take a rather thin novel and spread it out over the course of 12 episodes, and not only 12 episodes, but lay in story for everyone that's going to take you through five years.

Melissa Rosenberg

12 But Quotes #294757
#64. I couldn't do my show without spending 12 years on the streets of Humboldt Park. It made me a better interrogator. Still, if they had taken me out of my squad car and gave me a show, I would've been terrible. But on 'Springer,' the spotlight was on Jerry and I got to grow up within the show.

Steve Wilkos

12 But Quotes #295297
#65. I was always a show girl. My parents were wonderful. There wasn't a lot going on where we lived, but they ferried me to classes and competitions all over the place. When I was 12, I came to London as a finalist in a singing competition and I was completely wide-eyed.

Anna Maxwell Martin

12 But Quotes #295408
#66. I might be collecting wheely bins in 12 months time but at least they'll be wheely bins outside back gates that I know, in a part of the country that I love. There's no place like home!

Peter Kay

12 But Quotes #296616
#67. Be ye not conformed to this world, but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind. Romans 12:2

Barbara Cadwell

12 But Quotes #299135
#68. It offends me to the soul to hear a robustious, 9 periwig-pated fellow tear a passion to tatters, to very 10 rags, to split the ears of the groundlings, who for the 11 most part are capable of nothing but inexplicable 12 dumb shows and noise. I

William Shakespeare

12 But Quotes #312386
#69. I was playing little league baseball when Bruce Jenner was winning the gold, but I don't think I was really paying attention at that time. It wasn't until 1980 - I think I was 12 years old - that I thought, 'Wow that's what I want to do. I want to be on the Olympic team.'

Dan O'Brien

12 But Quotes #315870
#70. I love college football and I love pro football. This is how fair-weathered I am. I used to be a Giants fan, but my son who's turning 12 has really gotten into football, and he likes the Jets, so I totally jumped ships so we can root for the same team.

Chris Bauer

12 But Quotes #334190
#71. When my first film 'The Seventh Continent' was presented here 12 years ago, non-Austrian spectators would come up to me and say, 'Is Austria that terrible?', whereas for me it wasn't about Austria but about highly industrialised cultures everywhere.

Michael Haneke

12 But Quotes #343351
#72. We have not received the spirit of the world, but the Spirit who is from God, in order to know what has been freely given to us by God. 1 Corinthians 2:12

Beth Moore

12 But Quotes #344045
#73. Back 12 years ago, when Dr. Mathews was president here, we had a plan that when I got ready to quit, we'd bring a certain guy in and he'd take over that day and I'd leave. But as time wore on, I realized that wouldn't have been good at all.

Bear Bryant

12 But Quotes #359933
#74. There is no evidence that Jesus himself openly advocated violent actions. But he was certainly no pacifist. "Do not think that I have come to bring peace on earth. I have not come to bring peace, but the sword" (Matthew 10:34 | Luke 12:51).

Reza Aslan

12 But Quotes #360430
#75. words of the reckless pierce like swords, but the tongue of the wise brings healing. (Proverbs 12:18, NIV)

Lisa Bevere

12 But Quotes #370428
#76. I was about 12 when I heard my first Lenny Bruce record. He was already dead. But it changed my life and really did change the world.

Penn Jillette

12 But Quotes #371848
#77. Ohhh. Humanity, I Love You. You never cease to amaze me. This has been amusing, little ghost, and that was not something I expected. But every playtime must come to an end. This dream is over.
- "Playing House" From THE SANDMAN #12

Neil Gaiman

12 But Quotes #376698
#78. An anxious heart weighs a man down, but a kind word cheers him up. - Proverbs 12:25

Sue Birdseye

12 But Quotes #377116
#79. Everything about acting drives me and gives me the need to really try it. It's an evolution - doing the same thing for 12 years is kind of a chunk. Anyone would be up for a little bit of a change. It is so rewarding to do a movie, and so enjoyable. It's hard work, but really wonderful.

Agyness Deyn

12 But Quotes #392931
#80. From the age of 12, I had an understanding that singing was something I loved to do more than anything, and I did say to myself, 'Why not?' But there were definitely some doubts along the way.

Patty Griffin

12 But Quotes #399599
#81. When I was on the 'Mickey Mouse Club,' there was Britney Spears, Justin Timberlake and Ryan Gosling and Christine Aguilera. But they were 12 and I was 17, so there was a bit of an age difference.

Keri Russell

12 But Quotes #406912
#82. Obviously from 12-years-old to 16-years-old, your body changes and that's nothing to be embarrassed about, but boy I was!

Coco Rocha

12 But Quotes #407117
#83. Bad psychoanalysis would say I enjoyed pleasing people, working really hard and pleasing people, which is probably related to my father in some way. But I really liked working hard. When I worked at Disneyland, I'd do 12 hours straight and go home thrilled.

Steve Martin

12 But Quotes #439276
#84. There have been times when people who weren't my friends all of a sudden became my friend. I won't allow them to use me, but I have been pretty lucky to have friends who have supported me and who I have known since I was 12. They are still the same and they don't treat me any different.

Lalaine

12 But Quotes #449814
#85. All of our colleges are free in Sweden, but this acting program is the second most expensive education for the government. It's difficult to get in. There are around 1,500 applicants, and 10-12 applicants are accepted each year. I was accepted, and I studied there for five years.

Joel Kinnaman

12 But Quotes #450236
#86. The clothes do not match my personality. I'm more of a very conservative, blue-blazer kind of guy. But as far as my personality, it's a lot of hot-dog mustard - have a lot of a fun and a lot of excitement. I feel like I'm 68; I act like I'm 12, talking about a game of basketball.

Dick Vitale

12 But Quotes #452557
#87. Proverbs 19:10-12 10 It isn't right for a fool to live in luxury or for a slave to rule over princes! 11 Sensible people control their temper; they earn respect by overlooking wrongs. 12 The king's anger is like a lion's roar, but his favor is like dew on the grass.

Anonymous

12 But Quotes #454017
#88. I like banks because they keep my money safe, but I don't want to talk about banks 12 times a year.

Carol Bartz

12 But Quotes #468053
#89. Obama's coalition would have consigned him to the political margins as little as 12 years ago, but the nation's demographic changes are moving far more quickly than most Republicans anticipated.

John Podhoretz

12 But Quotes #480368
#90. I've had my ring since I was 12 years old. But for me it's not something I want to go around saying, 'Hey, look what I have', It's a promise I made to myself and God. I think some people misinterpret that as a trend and think everyone's getting one.

Selena Gomez

12 But Quotes #487632
#91. I think neuroscience is obviously very esoteric, but I think there are aspects of it that can absolutely be brought down to the level of an interested 11-, 12-, 13-year-old easily.

Mayim Bialik

12 But Quotes #505766
#92. I am eternally 12 years old. I don't know if that's good or bad, but I like to have a good time!

Jimi Westbrook

12 But Quotes #509523
#93. 'Short Term 12' was such a marathon. It's like trying to convey the same emotional depth as 'The Gambler' but with less time and a fingernail's worth of the budget.

Brie Larson

12 But Quotes #515188
#94. In 2013 there were 7,427 poetry readings in April, many on a Thursday. For anyone born in 1928 who pays attention to poetry, the numerousness is astonishing. In April 1948, there were 15 readings in the United States, 12 by Robert Frost. So I claim. The figures are imaginary, but you get the point.

Donald Hall

12 But Quotes #524090
#95. 11 But let all who take refuge in You rejoice; let them shout for joy forever. May You shelter them, and may those who love Your name boast about You. 12 For You, Lord, bless the righteous one; You surround him with favor like a shield.

Anonymous

12 But Quotes #524700
#96. Speeding in to blow us out of the sky? As we travel over District 12, I watch anxiously for signs of an attack, but nothing pursues us. After several minutes, when I hear an exchange between Plutarch and the pilot confirming that the airspace is clear, I begin to

Suzanne Collins

12 But Quotes #527491
#97. You can stay too long in a job, that's for sure. But by the same token, in the 12 years I have been CEO of GE, there have been four CEOs of Toshiba. So there's too short a time to do it, and there's too long a time to do it.

Jeffrey R. Immelt

12 But Quotes #530016
#98. I used to be pretty reckless. When I was a runner for a production company, I drove a massive 16 seater van. I was only 18. I mean I look young now, but then I looked about 12.

Gail Porter

12 But Quotes #532672
#99. The deficit only became a big problem in the Reagan-Bush years. For 12 years, Republican presidents talked about balancing the budget, but failed to propose one.

Dick Gephardt

12 But Quotes #545304
#100. Growing up, my parents did everything they knew how to do to support me. My dad was always kinda my roadie; he drove me from gig to gig. But I got my own gigs. I was this 12-year-old kid, shuffling business cards, calling people, telling them I wanted to play.

Crystal Bowersox

12 But Quotes #547267

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top