Top 16 10 Hilarious Quotes

#1. Comedy ages quicker than tragedy, to the extent that we can't know if the 10 commandments may originally have been 10 hilarious one-liners.

Arthur Smith

10 Hilarious Quotes #115156
#2. Art for the most part, is about concentration, solitude and determination. It's really not about other people's needs and assumptions. I'm not interested in the notion that art serves something. Art is useless, not useful.

Richard Serra

10 Hilarious Quotes #152073
#3. Life is a series of avoiding horrible situations until ultimately you're dead. That's how I feel about things.

Eli Roth

10 Hilarious Quotes #306434
#4. My father compounded with my mother under the Dragon's tail, and my nativity was under Ursa Major, so that it follows, I am roughand lecherous. Tut, I should have been that I am, had the maidenliest star in the firmament twinkled on my bastardizing.

William Shakespeare

10 Hilarious Quotes #431165
#5. It amazes me, how many words there are spoken, how many thoughts ... yet each speaks freshly to me each time as if they were never once spoken before.

Stefanie Schneider

10 Hilarious Quotes #453788
#6. When you get so that you can't see, you come to it gradually. And if you didn't come by it gradually, I guess you'd just kill yourself when you couldn't see.

Georgia O'Keeffe

10 Hilarious Quotes #500571
#7. Only dead fishes go with the flow.. I guess that make me a dead fish!

Shanai Campbell

10 Hilarious Quotes #578985
#8. If the sea level rises 6 inches, that's a big deal ... we can't mitigate that; we can't stop it. We've just got to stop building vast houses on seashores and go back a little bit.

Rupert Murdoch

10 Hilarious Quotes #585858
#9. There was a loud burst of laughter somewhere in the campground and Maggie looked around. A man wearing a backpack but no clothes was coming down the trail. He had excellent hiking boots on his feet, a straw hat on his head and that was all. His thing was swaying in the breeze.

Robyn Carr

10 Hilarious Quotes #715400
#10. Rod Cockshutt, Professor Emeritus at N.C. State University called my book, Evidence of Insanity, "an extraordinary achievement" and told me to not change the last 10-15 pages no matter what.

Carol Piner

10 Hilarious Quotes #794387
#11. I know nothing about nature. I hate nature, because it is killing me.

Thomas Bernhard

10 Hilarious Quotes #1062678
#12. I write until the first draft is finished, and then I feel that I can get out. But, during the time of the writing of the first draft, I don't go out. I'm just locked away, writing. It's a time of meditation, of going into the story.

Isabel Allende

10 Hilarious Quotes #1186351
#13. Confidence is 10 percent hard work and 90 percent delusion.

Tina Fey

10 Hilarious Quotes #1300903
#14. Why did I become Jackie Chan? Mostly because I work very hard. When people were sleeping, I was still training.

Jackie Chan

10 Hilarious Quotes #1312249
#15. Only Time will tell, whether you chose wrong or well

Marwan Wahba

10 Hilarious Quotes #1423514
#16. Golf is a search for perfection, for balance. It's about meditation and concentration. You have to use hand and brain.

Celine Dion

10 Hilarious Quotes #1680352

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top