Top 36 1 Day At A Time Quotes

#1. Mountains are moved when we choose positivity, when we choose to exert the power of love, when we chip away at our problems 1 day at a time.

D. Allen Miller

1 Day At A Time Quotes #1691213
#2. What was striking about Ms. Wilson, and was also true of the other outsiders who volunteered their time that day, was that she spoke to us prisoners with great respect, as if our lives ahead had hope and meaning and possibility. After all these months at Danbury, this was a shocking novelty.

Piper Kerman

1 Day At A Time Quotes #10259
#3. It was the first genuinely shining day of summer, a time of year which brought Eleanor always to aching memories of her early childhood, when it seemed to be summer all the time; she could not remember a winter before father's death on a cold wet day.

Shirley Jackson

1 Day At A Time Quotes #7545
#4. Preferably, the window should be north facing, as this will give you the most light and the most even light at any given time of day.

James Carren

1 Day At A Time Quotes #7853
#5. Midnight! the outpost of advancing day!
The frontier town and citadel of night!
The watershed of Time, from which the streams
Of Yesterday and To-morrow take their way,
One to the land of promise and of light,
One to the land of darkness and of dreams!

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

1 Day At A Time Quotes #8489
#6. I'm a one-hundred-percent, made-in-Florida, dope-smugglin', time-sharin', spring-breakin', log-flumin', double-occupancy discount vacation. I'm a tall glass of orange juice and a day without sunshine. I'm the wind in your sails, the sun on your burn and the moon over Miami. I am the native.

Tim Dorsey

1 Day At A Time Quotes #8496
#7. When you win a race your on top that day, so take it for what its worth, have a good time and party, cause the next day when you get out of bed, the meter goes back to zero again.

Bobby Allison

1 Day At A Time Quotes #8781
#8. I don't have a day job, so I read any time of day.

Ned Beauman

1 Day At A Time Quotes #8811
#9. It's easier to date a football player for sure. Football players have one game a week, and they practice every day, but they're all at home. In basketball, they're on the road all the time.

Khloe Kardashian

1 Day At A Time Quotes #8904
#10. Fame, at one time, was associated with accomplishment, but in this day and age fame and notoriety have become confused.

Don Henley

1 Day At A Time Quotes #9122
#11. The only time I felt a little too exposed was for a week then I started life-streaming for a couple of hours a day on Qik and Ustream. It became very much like the film 'We Live in Public.'

Jason Calacanis

1 Day At A Time Quotes #7404
#12. They are so very cultivated, so very rich and so utterly charming. At the end of each day, they all ask themselves: 'Is it time I stopped?' And they all reply: 'If I did, there would be no meaning to my life.'
As if they actually knew what the meaning of life was.

Paulo Coelho

1 Day At A Time Quotes #10318
#13. But certainly in my grandmother's time - and when I was growing up, yeah, Demetrie's bathroom was on the side of the house, it was a separate door. Still, to this day, I've never been in that room.

Kathryn Stockett

1 Day At A Time Quotes #10380
#14. Whoever these "John," "Matthew," and "Judas" people were, they were NOT HAVING A GOOD TIME.

Felicia Day

1 Day At A Time Quotes #10500
#15. I'd love to have time to do my hair, honestly. I'd love to be Victoria Beckham just for one day - to look that good. But I can't.

Pink

1 Day At A Time Quotes #10581
#16. What is the acceptable length of time before you change your life to be with the person you love? A day was all I needed.

Kerry Heavens

1 Day At A Time Quotes #11146
#17. At any moment in the day, you can only do one thing at a time. And the more intentional you are about knowing what your 1 is, the more present you will be.

Rob Bell

1 Day At A Time Quotes #1292098
#18. The only thing you really need to be a writer is time. Regular, consistent time, quality time when you're not tired.
I write on the bus to and from work, that's my time, 1 or 2 hours every single day.
Make the time, keep at it, and you'll be a real writer before you know it.

Jonathan Maas

1 Day At A Time Quotes #1770684
#19. It might be if he had not appeared the way he did appear that day she would never have looked so closely at him, but the time people come makes a difference.

Eudora Welty

1 Day At A Time Quotes #1878919
#20. Seize the day - be brave - be independent - be thoughtful - don't be scared to make mistakes - keep learning - all those things, all the time

Gilly Macmillan

1 Day At A Time Quotes #3372
#21. Age doesn't arrive slowly, it comes in a rush. One day nothing has changed, a week later, everything has. A week may be too long a time, it can happen overnight. You are the same and still the same and suddenly one morning two distinct lines, ineradicable, have appeared at the corners of your mouth.

James Salter

1 Day At A Time Quotes #9
#22. If I had more time, I'd watch more woodworking or home-improvement shows, but, not enough hours in the day.

Nick Offerman

1 Day At A Time Quotes #287
#23. I was a political refugee living in Venezuela. I had a job that was twelve hours a day, no money. It was a hard time.

Isabel Allende

1 Day At A Time Quotes #316
#24. He had the feeling that he must make a decision, and though he was used to making many decisions every day, this time he was beset with uncertainty; in fact he had no idea what was being asked of him

Amos Oz

1 Day At A Time Quotes #377
#25. If time stood still for a moment, what would you be grateful for? And will it be enough to allow time to have meaning when it begins?

Steven Cuoco

1 Day At A Time Quotes #2792
#26. Big deal, so he scored. The last time I saw someone dance like that I had to pay her $20 and have my pants dry cleaned the next day.

Dennis Miller

1 Day At A Time Quotes #2996
#27. I never, ever used my son for publicity. He'll have his say one day if he wants it. He'll have the last word. He has time to defend himself.

Linda Evangelista

1 Day At A Time Quotes #3178
#28. Running cleared the day's cobwebs from my mind and focused my thinking, and gave me time and space to sort out anything that was bothering me, or to detach and think of nothing at all.

Jeff Horowitz

1 Day At A Time Quotes #3235
#29. Being a parent is not for the faint of heart. I may joke about knowing fear, but the fact is, the first time I ever knew real fear was the day Charlotte, my first child, was born. Suddenly there is someone in the world you care about more than anything.

Harlan Coben

1 Day At A Time Quotes #7306
#30. We may not be able to witness our own eulogy, but we're actually writing it all the time, every day.

Arianna Huffington

1 Day At A Time Quotes #4026
#31. The custom of giving presents on New Year's Day is as old as the time of the Romans, who attached superstitious importance to it, and thought the gifts brought them a lucky year.

P.H. Ditchfield

1 Day At A Time Quotes #5145
#32. When I have time to sit and reflect on the different situations that I face every day, I'll be able to speak more succinctly about the challenges as a woman.

Mindy Kaling

1 Day At A Time Quotes #5153
#33. It was kind of unexpected, to wake up one day and realize that the things that you've worked so hard to accomplish, you've accomplished in so little an amount of time.

Colton Haynes

1 Day At A Time Quotes #5186
#34. I suppose there is hardly any one in the civilized world - particularly of those who do just a little more every day than they really have strength to perform - who has not at some time regarded bed as a refuge.

J. E. Buckrose

1 Day At A Time Quotes #5671
#35. Time is relative, Einstein tells us. It's an artificial construct that we have created to remind us that we are finite, mortal. The universe doesn't wear a wristwatch. And thankfully, I decided to stop wearing one the day I found out I had terminal cancer." --My Own Personal Singularity

Glen Robinson

1 Day At A Time Quotes #6006
#36. I wish for a moment that time would lift me out of this day, and into some more benign one. But then I feel guilty for wanting to avoid the sadness; dead people need us to remember them, even if it eats us, even if all we can do is say "I'm sorry" until it is as meaningless air.

Audrey Niffenegger

1 Day At A Time Quotes #6099

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top