Top 27 97 Percent Quotes

#1. Along with the 97 percent of women who can see, I have never been a fan of redheaded men.

Chelsea Handler

97 Percent Quotes #422716
#2. It seems to me that dealing with little boys is a lot like playing poker. You need to know when to hold them, when to fold them, and when to walk away. But the most important thing you need to know is, oral contraceptives are only 97 percent effective.

Paula Wall

97 Percent Quotes #66967
#3. Yet annual pay for entry-level elementary school teachers, 97 percent of whom were women, had been frozen for twenty years at $500 (about $13,300 in today's dollars).

Dana Goldstein

97 Percent Quotes #1573971
#4. Natural gas is the best transportation fuel. It's better than gasoline or diesel. It's cleaner, it's cheaper, and it's domestic. Natural gas is 97 percent domestic fuel, North America.

T. Boone Pickens

97 Percent Quotes #1474649
#5. You know, 97 percent of the time, if you come into a hospital, everything goes well. But three percent of the time, we have major complications.

Atul Gawande

97 Percent Quotes #1433566
#6. Yes, talk to Murderbot about its feelings. The idea was so painful I dropped to 97 percent efficiency. I'd rather climb back into Hostile One's mouth. I

Martha Wells

97 Percent Quotes #1120279
#7. I don't want there to be this separation between the rich and poor. I may be part of the three percent because I've been fortunate and done well for myself, but I will never forget about the 97 percent. That was me growing up. I was so poor I dreamt about being just 'regular poor,' not 'poor, poor.'

Marlon Wayans

97 Percent Quotes #993212
#8. In more than 500 instances, from the Gulf of Alaska to Bar Harbor, Maine, FEMA has remapped waterfront properties from the highest-risk flood zone, saving the owners as much as 97 percent on the premiums they pay into the financially strained National Flood Insurance Program.

Bill Dedman

97 Percent Quotes #890296
#9. Most companies, 97 percent or more, put all their focus on clever advertising and clever taglines to get people to buy average or mediocre products. You need to back off and offer a really good product or service.

Brian Tracy

97 Percent Quotes #761802
#10. In the United States, 97 percent of those classified by the Census Bureau as poor own a color TV.

Peter Singer

97 Percent Quotes #427653
#11. The very provision of benches by the council or the corporation acknowledges the human need to be private in public, to be conspicuously idle, to have nothing better to do.

Mal Peet

97 Percent Quotes #1836200
#12. It bothers me when people say, 'Oh, you're so down to earth - for an actor.' Even when they don't say 'for an actor,' I feel like that's the implication. Why are the standards so low for performers?

Jake Gyllenhaal

97 Percent Quotes #1798214
#13. In fact, how you allocate your own resources can make your life turn out to be exactly as you hope or very different from what you intend.

Clayton M Christensen

97 Percent Quotes #1752742
#14. Personally, I think so-called "common language" is more interesting and apropos than "proper English"; it's passionate and powerful in ways that "wherefore art thou ass and thy elbow" just isn't.

J.R. Ward

97 Percent Quotes #1665369
#15. So, yes, I was jealous of him - because it will always be easy for him. And he will never know what it is to look up at the night sky and wish.

Sarah J. Maas

97 Percent Quotes #1270768
#16. My father lived to be 97 and played bridge every day up to the end, so I've got a 50 percent chance of living a long life like him.

Henry Louis Gates

97 Percent Quotes #1180424
#17. This is not bad, but the pace of globalisation has surpassed the capacity of the system to adjust to new realities of a more interdependent and integrated world.

Anna Lindh

97 Percent Quotes #1150421
#18. Where are the people who don't have goals headed? Those 97 per cent end up working for the three percent.

Shiv Khera

97 Percent Quotes #1021242
#19. It seemed incredible to me that day without premonitions or symbols should be the one of my inexorable death .

Jorge Luis Borges

97 Percent Quotes #950418
#20. Enjoy every moment with your lovemate and forget the soulmate.

Girdhar Joshi

97 Percent Quotes #759683
#21. It is imperative that we do not fear challenges that we have attracted to promote our growth. Every obstacle we encounter is an opportunity for spiritual evolution.

Dannion Brinkley

97 Percent Quotes #724004
#22. I was a boy that age once, and I know that 97.7 percent of their bodies are semen and the 2.8 percent is an incendiary device for spraying it.

Mat Johnson

97 Percent Quotes #414520
#23. love can be the most enthralling of demons. 3

Douglas Clegg

97 Percent Quotes #395104
#24. No rules exist, and examples are simply life-savers answering the appeals of rules making vain attempts to exist.

Andre Breton

97 Percent Quotes #370888
#25. Graduating from college doesn't mean you're smart, said Mike Mussina who graduated from Stanford in 3 1/2 years, but it does mean you're smart enough to know that having a college degree would be a good thing.

John Feinstein

97 Percent Quotes #320535
#26. I'd actually like to make a country album one day. One of my idols is Neil Young, because he's kept himself from being bored.

Art Alexakis

97 Percent Quotes #117993
#27. I like junk food, French fries, hamburgers - I love it.

Rain

97 Percent Quotes #30953

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top