Top 24 9 Volt Quotes

#1. I got a smoke alarm at home, but really it's more like a 9-volt-battery-slowly-drainer.

Mitch Hedberg

9 Volt Quotes #406177
#2. Every step of progress the world has made has been from scaffold to scaffold, and from stake to stake.

Wendell Phillips

9 Volt Quotes #1003494
#3. When I was 16 years old, I assembled a 2.3 million electron volt beta particle accelerator. I went to Westinghouse, I got 400 pounds of translator steel, 22 miles of copper wire, and I assembled a 6-kilowatt, 2.3 million electron accelerator in the garage.

Michio Kaku

9 Volt Quotes #1827141
#4. Like all the other alphas in the room, they sat in complete stillness, erections aching against the front of their trousers. The

Leta Blake

9 Volt Quotes #1804533
#5. We didn't shoot in 3-D. They've talked about doing a conversion and there's been a lot of talk about us doing 'Sucker Punch' in 3-D, but I'm still waiting to see.

Zack Snyder

9 Volt Quotes #1641899
#6. She just wanted - had always wanted - a good book to read. Being chased by hellhounds and blowing things up were comparatively unimportant parts of the job. Getting the books - now, that was what *really* mattered to her.

Genevieve Cogman

9 Volt Quotes #1604876
#7. Sanchez looked at me and we locked eyes a second too long. There was nothing I could do about it. The signal went out. A moment of clear, silent hostility passed between us as hotly charged and unintentional as a thousand-volt arc through a squirrel.

Rick Riordan

9 Volt Quotes #1552405
#8. That's the problem with stun guns, even an expensive eighty-thousand-volt Tensor. They don't always bring down a big man. Especially a crazed one with a sense of purpose.

James Patterson

9 Volt Quotes #1452731
#9. I believe that we should only read those books that bite and sting us. If a book does not rouse us with a blow then why read it?

Franz Kafka

9 Volt Quotes #1363342
#10. Data had an idea, though. He grabbed a twenty-volt battery out of his pack and connected two long wires to each pole. Then he crouched in the pool and stuck the ends of the wires into the water. The leeches writhed all over him and fell off - electrocuted.

James Kahn

9 Volt Quotes #1166208
#11. Poetry is a projection across silence of cadences arranged to break that silence with definite intentions of echoes, syllables, wave lengths.

Carl Sandburg

9 Volt Quotes #1135146
#12. I was literally dazed by the volt of vehemence that a thin sugar cane stick like body can throw out. "I understand, but

Poulomi Sengupta

9 Volt Quotes #1087119
#13. You think some are bad or evil or whatnot, but somewhere along the way they were someone's baby, suckling the teat like anybody. Then something puts a volt in 'em and they ain't the same no more.

Alan Heathcock

9 Volt Quotes #1032683
#14. I got a vibrator that needed two nine volt batteries. What am I - R2D2? I don't know what to do with that.

Chelsea Handler

9 Volt Quotes #863493
#15. Her lips full and inviting, she has an infectious laugh and glassy cackle in her eyes, and a 2000 volt sexual charisma that beckons me like a fluff girl on scuffed knees.

Brett Tate

9 Volt Quotes #633798
#16. We love the kindly wind and hail, The jolly thunderbolt, We watch in glee the fairy trail Of ampere, watt, and volt.

Ogden Nash

9 Volt Quotes #586827
#17. Mathematics is a game played according to certain simple rules with meaningless marks on paper.

David Hilbert

9 Volt Quotes #496396
#18. What has destroyed liberty and the rights of man in every government which has ever existed under the sun? The generalizing and concentrating all cares and power into one body, no matter whether of the autocrats of Russia or France, or of the aristocrats of a Venetian senate.

Thomas Jefferson

9 Volt Quotes #435095
#19. The basic 110-volt AC power line moves the electrons at 60 cycles. If a transformer is close to the power source (and all speakers have transformers), the 60 cycles produce an audible hum. Crackling, caused by dirt on the sound head, can also be heard.

Sidney Lumet

9 Volt Quotes #310157
#20. One day I went up to my mom and I said, 'Mom, can I have permission to build a 2.3-million electron-volt atom smasher - a betatron - in the garage?' And my mom stared at me, and she said, 'Sure. Why not? And don't forget to take out the garbage.'

Michio Kaku

9 Volt Quotes #294750
#21. I'm a huge shoe person, and I have lots of shoes.

Kimberly Caldwell

9 Volt Quotes #263445
#22. A writer's knowledge of himself, realistic and unromantic, is like a store of energy on which he must draw for a lifetime: one volt of it properly directed will bring a character to life.

Graham Greene

9 Volt Quotes #247650
#23. My spine shoots up straight like I'd been plugged into an eight-volt, and the mere sight of him literally causes my breath to leave my body.

Allison Winn Scotch

9 Volt Quotes #241927
#24. The aim of the college, for the individual student, is to eliminate the need in his life for the college; the task is to help him become a self-educating man.

George Horace Lorimer

9 Volt Quotes #76252

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top