Top 15 277 Volt Quotes

#1. Every new day is the gift of a new divine grace.

Lailah Gifty Akita

277 Volt Quotes #1972
#2. I don't think the 9/11 attacks taught us anything we didn't already know about religion. It has long been obvious - even to the deeply religious - that religious fanaticism is an extremely dangerous deranger of otherwise sane and goodhearted people.

Daniel Dennett

277 Volt Quotes #214984
#3. For outdoors, he wears a mantle fastened at the shoulder with a clasp or chain; although buttons are sometimes used for decoration, the buttonhole has not been invented.

Joseph Gies

277 Volt Quotes #302630
#4. Tuesdays are the worst. They are the spoiled leftovers of Mondays, repackaged with a new expiry date.

Sorin Suciu

277 Volt Quotes #370016
#5. Every day we hear a little melody,reading a beautiful poem, see a fine painting and,If possible, say the words.

Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe

277 Volt Quotes #379109
#6. I don't want to not live because of my fear of what could happen.

Laird Hamilton

277 Volt Quotes #433371
#7. I want people to be able to get what they need to live: enough food, a place to live, and an education for their children. Government does not provide these as well as private charities and businesses.

Davy Crockett

277 Volt Quotes #751540
#8. You don't learn how to be in love. It's not like learning how to walk or talk. It's innate, like breathing. I think love is something we do to survive. To live your life to the fullest, you gotta love every bit of the journey. Remember that.

Steph Nuss

277 Volt Quotes #971876
#9. I fell in love with Paris the first time I went.

Lenny Kravitz

277 Volt Quotes #1174771
#10. Ideas become powerful only if they appear in the flesh; an idea which does not lead to action by the individual and by groups remains at best a paragraph or a footnote in a book.

Erich Fromm

277 Volt Quotes #1365366
#11. It is important for Christians to spend time praying with or in the spirit-that is, praying in tongues. The Bible says, "For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God"

Chris Oyakhilome

277 Volt Quotes #1430713
#12. Most of the movies that I've made that I really felt good about and cared about made very little money anyway, so I'm not particularly worried about people downloading and sharing them.

Edward Norton

277 Volt Quotes #1559204
#13. The true purpose of illustrated journaling [is] to celebrate your life. No matter how small or mundane or redundant, each drawing and little essay you write to commemorate an event or an object or a place makes it all the more special.

Danny Gregory

277 Volt Quotes #1654557
#14. ... Elizabeth, agitated and confused, rather knew that she was happy, than felt herself to be so ...

Jane Austen

277 Volt Quotes #1660404
#15. The first law of success is concentration - to bed all the energies to one point, and to go directly to that point, looking neither to the right nor the left.

William Mathews

277 Volt Quotes #1712154

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top