Top 32 9 Fam Quotes

#1. I would love to take 'Ultimata Underworld' and literally update the graphics.

Warren Spector

9 Fam Quotes #1020136
#2. Somebody tell my fam I got a gambling problem.

Ludacris

9 Fam Quotes #1866083
#3. They're the perfect loving fam'ly, so adoring ...
And I love them ev'ry day of ev'ry week.
So my son's a little shit, my husband's boring,
And my daughter, though a genius, is a freak.

Brian Yorkey

9 Fam Quotes #1806374
#4. Th' dead ar-re always pop'lar. I knowed a society wanst to vote a monyment to a man an' refuse to help his fam'ly, all in wan night.

Finley Peter Dunne

9 Fam Quotes #1689763
#5. Niggas' rap albums sound like love letters,
Pen in my hand, like: damn, fam, I could do much better.

Sean Price

9 Fam Quotes #1647417
#6. SHUT THE MILK UP ABBEY hahaha something with the fam.

Edward Abbey

9 Fam Quotes #1631015
#7. My fam is just a regular family. But all of them have great senses of humor.

Dane Cook

9 Fam Quotes #1560470
#8. Happy Friday Night Fam! Time to free yourself from worries and stresses and focus on all of your blessings!! Spread LOVE & BE HAPPY this weekend!

Tracey Edmonds

9 Fam Quotes #1488489
#9. Adam said nothing as we walked, his gaze fixed on our destination. I always wished he would say something comforting. Anything to reassure me against what I knew was going to come. But he was always as silent as the stones that encased us.

Keary Taylor

9 Fam Quotes #1422336
#10. Everybody in hip-hop discriminates against gay people. Matter of fact, the exact opposite word of 'hip-hop,' I think, is 'gay.' Like yo, you play a record and if it's wack, 'That's gay, dog!' And I wanna just come on TV and just tell my rappers, just tell my friends, 'Yo, stop it, fam.'

Kanye West

9 Fam Quotes #1289024
#11. To be self-contented is to be vile and ignorant, ans that to aspire is better than to be blindly and impoitently happy.

Edwin A. Abbott

9 Fam Quotes #1279073
#12. I texted back: Did you make it home?
A few minutes passed while I stared at my phone. Yeah. Fam showering me with affection. U cld learn frm them.
I think you get enough attention.
I'm needy.
Boy, don't I know that.

Jennifer L. Armentrout

9 Fam Quotes #1262955
#13. The whole worl's in a state o' chassis.

Sean O'Casey

9 Fam Quotes #1245630
#14. I never took a position we were going to be a good ball club. I took the position we were going to be a winning ball club.

Red Auerbach

9 Fam Quotes #1204950
#15. But somewhere in my circle of supposed loyal "fam" was a dirty motherfucker. The accusations were pointing at everybody.

Jessica N. Watkins

9 Fam Quotes #1149943
#16. Happy Monday Fam! Let's make it a positive and productive week! Be proud of the strides you've made and BE EXCITED about what YOU WILL accomplish!

Tracey Edmonds

9 Fam Quotes #1140801
#17. Not from his head was woman took,
As made her husband to o'erlook;
Not from his feet, as one designed
The footstool of the stronger kind;
But fashioned for himself, a bride;
An equal, taken from his side.

Charles Wesley

9 Fam Quotes #52605
#18. Mr. Vesey, though, he didn't like any kind of talk about heaven. He said that was the coward's way, pining for life in the hereafter, acting like this one didn't mean a thing. I had to side with him on that.

Sue Monk Kidd

9 Fam Quotes #1011863
#19. Criticizing a person's ideas about God and the afterlife is thought to be impolitic in a way that criticizing his ideas about physics or history is not.

Sam Harris

9 Fam Quotes #1006611
#20. I love all my fam. I have quite possibly the best dad, mom, and sister in the world.

Ryan Eggold

9 Fam Quotes #898754
#21. The best-concerted schemes men lay for fame, Die fast away: only themselves die faster. The far-fam'd sculptor, and the laurell'd bard, Those bold insurancers of deathless fame, Supply their little feeble aids in vain.

Robert Blair

9 Fam Quotes #892955
#22. Students who laugh more- learn more. Students who laugh more earn more.

John Cleese

9 Fam Quotes #881428
#23. Is she serious? Find my passion? It's like she's got a copy of therapist Mad Libs attached to that clipboard of hers. "I am incapable of passion," I say. "Nobody is incapable of passion, Aubrey." She crosses her legs and leans forward into her knees.

Charlee Fam

9 Fam Quotes #833250
#24. When the world hands you lemons ... send that back fam ... seriously where's the return address.

Me

9 Fam Quotes #773004
#25. Statesmen exhibit five key commitments: 1) A commitment to principles above politics; 2) An ability to compromise without abandoning principle; 3) A commitment to truth over spin; 4) A commitment to courage over cowardice; and 5) A commitment, or willingness, to give up power.

Tom Coburn

9 Fam Quotes #544461
#26. Happy Wednesday Fam! Dream BIG, live courageously, communicate honestly, be mindful, act with kindness, and SPREAD LOVE TODAY and EVERY DAY !

Tracey Edmonds

9 Fam Quotes #424595
#27. Of course, with the last ads shipped and the last polls conducted, there'€s not much to do but try to read the tea leaves. And from what Democrats are seeing, it doesn't look good. At all.

Christopher Michael Cillizza

9 Fam Quotes #366491
#28. There's this culture where we celebrate people snapping back into shape a week after the birth, but I don't want to be one of those people - I just want to enjoy Arabella.

Rebecca Ferguson

9 Fam Quotes #348092
#29. The fastest way to succeed is to double your rate of failure.

Thomas Watson

9 Fam Quotes #268084
#30. He shrugged. "Are you going to answer me?" "You told me to shut up.

Karin Slaughter

9 Fam Quotes #217660
#31. One: Don't kill yourself.
Two: Don't kill each other.
Three: Try hard not to kill nobody else, but if you have to, better if it ain't fam'ly.

Rick Bragg

9 Fam Quotes #216116
#32. I need to have small morsels of sweets. If I have a day with the fam with a big family dinner, then I'll indulge ... but then the next day or two I'll really be strict. I learned that from Dolly Parton, by the way!

Kimberly Schlapman

9 Fam Quotes #89801

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top