Top 65 7 Years Old Quotes

#1. My father was out of my life when I was pretty young - when I was 7 years old, he was gone. I didn't see him for the rest of my childhood.

Flea

7 Years Old Quotes #1456109
#2. I started to like blues, I guess, when I was about 6 or 7 years old. There was something about it, because nobody else played that kind of music.

B.B. King

7 Years Old Quotes #1118634
#3. I approach every film I do in the same way, whether it's an action film or not an action film. I guess if a certain physicality lends itself to action, but I started acting before I reached puberty. I was 7 years old when I started acting. It wasn't until I became a bouncer in New York ...

Vin Diesel

7 Years Old Quotes #1119211
#4. I started with Sam Cooke when I was 6 or 7 years old.

Bobby Womack

7 Years Old Quotes #1132578
#5. In 1918, when I was 6 or 7 years old, radio was just coming into use in the Great War.

Chuck Jones

7 Years Old Quotes #1277248
#6. I began acting on stage when I was 7 years old. My first role was as Dorothy in 'The Wizard of Oz' at Chicago's Center on Deafness in Northbrook, Illinois.

Marlee Matlin

7 Years Old Quotes #1278523
#7. I was 7 years old when the '80s began and 17 years old when they ended, so it was an incredibly formative decade for me.

Ernest Cline

7 Years Old Quotes #1314476
#8. When I was 7 years old, I plagiarized, word for word, stories from science fiction magazines so my teachers would think I was smart.

James Altucher

7 Years Old Quotes #1327699
#9. Life is all but a dream we will soon wake up to and be 7 years old again

Kira Jeffries

7 Years Old Quotes #1359004
#10. I've been auditioning since I was 7 years old.

Vin Diesel

7 Years Old Quotes #113553
#11. People that could yodel always fascinated me. People that could sing loud always fascinated me. So I started trying to mimic at a really young age: 6, 7 years old.

Brandi Carlile

7 Years Old Quotes #1559469
#12. I always had this dream to make a solo record. I told my mom when I was 7 years old, but I just ended up being in bands. I'm a free spirit. I follow my heart, and it's led me to where I am.

Fergie

7 Years Old Quotes #1590076
#13. I got caught stealing when I was a kid from the local bodega right across the street from where we lived. I tried to steal a big bag of Red Hot Dollars. And I swear, I was about 7 years old and the bag was bigger'n me.

Marlon Wayans

7 Years Old Quotes #1674495
#14. When I was 7 years old I saw Jimmy Connors make someone carry his bag, as though he were Julius Caesar. I vowed then and there that I would always carry my own.

Andre Agassi

7 Years Old Quotes #1731701
#15. I had dreamed of being at the Olympics since I was 7 years old.

Michelle Kwan

7 Years Old Quotes #1775550
#16. My love of movies started when I was 7 years old, living in a small town, going to the movies all the time, and finding the people in the movies more interesting than the people in my small town. Also, at that time, it wasn't that easy to find out about movies.

Robert Osborne

7 Years Old Quotes #1777896
#17. Growing up in Seattle, I had the opportunity to take classes since I was 7 years old. I did theatre. I auditioned for film, television, commercials, and built up not just a resume but also some confidence. I learned how to master my craft before arriving in Los Angeles.

Zoe McLellan

7 Years Old Quotes #1786633
#18. I want the same thing I've wanted since I was 7 years old. I want to be No. 1.

Novak Djokovic

7 Years Old Quotes #1852231
#19. My father's life was so decimated by his earliest experiences. His mother died when he was 7 years old, which he always said was the worst experience in his life. When he was 8, his father disappeared and he was on his own from the age of 8.

Walter Mosley

7 Years Old Quotes #975101
#20. I think there's nothing wrong with being fixated on superheroes when you are 7 years old, but I think there's a disease in not growing up.

Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu

7 Years Old Quotes #1015998
#21. My son is 7 years old. I am 54. It has taken me a great many years to reach that age. I am more respected in the community, I am stronger, I am more intelligent and I think I am better than he is. I don't want to be a pal, I want to be a father.

Clifton Fadiman

7 Years Old Quotes #48844
#22. I grew up singing professionally since I was 7 years old and so to get to play a character who's living out their Rock star dreams as JEM was pretty much epic.

Samantha Newark

7 Years Old Quotes #291904
#23. I just love putting on the uniform; it's what I have done since I was 6 or 7 years old. It's the life I know. If I didn't love the life of baseball, I wouldn't work out like I do every winter.

Steve Finley

7 Years Old Quotes #321072
#24. In primary school when I was 6-7 years old, I always go to theater with my uncle, and I don't know why I like the atmosphere, dark only. The screen has some lighting, that kind of things, you can see the movie star and so that's why I like movies.

Andrew Lau

7 Years Old Quotes #377140
#25. Ever since I was 7 years old, I wanted to be great.

Gloria Trevi

7 Years Old Quotes #398317
#26. When I was 7 years old, I put on shows for everyone at my grandpa's funeral. I was always the little entertainer.

Natalie Portman

7 Years Old Quotes #410514
#27. I started training in martial arts when I was 7 years old. I got my first black belt at 13.

Katheryn Winnick

7 Years Old Quotes #428738
#28. I started playing guitar when I was 6 or 7 years old, and I think that, within a week of getting my first guitar, I started writing music. I just love it.

Robby Benson

7 Years Old Quotes #466835
#29. I knew I could sing when I was about 7 years old. But since athletics was very much the forefront of my life, and I was kind of doing that a lot, I don't think anybody was caring or looking for me to be singing anything. So, yeah, I just kept it hidden from everyone.

Liv Warfield

7 Years Old Quotes #601739
#30. Around 7 years old, we girls took dancing lessons, joined the Brownies, the Girl Scouts, the 4H Club.

Ruth Buzzi

7 Years Old Quotes #635505
#31. I started in community theater at 7 years old. I loved being on stage and performing. At the time, I didn't correlate that the stuff I was doing on stage was the same thing that I was watching in my favorite films.

Jessica Lucas

7 Years Old Quotes #731820
#32. I was probably 7 years old when I started playing the guitar and writing some serious songs.

Dolly Parton

7 Years Old Quotes #760096
#33. Growing up, I was obsessed with Michael Jackson. I saw him at Wembley when I was 7 years old, it was my first proper show. He was like a god to me.

Matthew Healy

7 Years Old Quotes #774642
#34. I'm not a Republican, but I was one once - when I was 7 years old. Not my fault. The symbol of the Republican Party is an elephant, I'm a Hindu - I was confused.

Hari Kondabolu

7 Years Old Quotes #837406
#35. When I was 7 years old, my father asked me a simple question. He said, 'do you want to see someone fly?' What 7 year old boy is gonna say no to that?

Matt Striker

7 Years Old Quotes #445308
#36. I grew up listening to cabaret. At 7 and 8 years old, I was already singing like a club performer,

Annaleigh Ashford

7 Years Old Quotes #1150119
#37. Children, if they haven't been introduced to foods by the time they're 3 years old, are afraid of it, as if it would hurt them. They don't really get out of that until they're 6 or 7 - it's a safety mechanism, and you're not going to win.

Tyler Florence

7 Years Old Quotes #1169665
#38. If you have a kid and you try irony out on them, they don't get it at 7, 8 years old. You can't really hide the Internet from kids. It worries me some particularly because I've done Disney and Pixar stuff.

Randy Newman

7 Years Old Quotes #1242374
#39. There is nothing worse that you can do to a human being in America today than give them a mental illness kind of label and tell them they need drugs and these children are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years-old being treated in this manner,

Peter Breggin

7 Years Old Quotes #1316198
#40. There is no news value to the content of those [Newtown 911] tapes. The actual audio is of no news value at all, unless you want the thrill of hearing the sound of the actual individual gunshot that might have killed a 7 year-old.

Rachel Maddow

7 Years Old Quotes #1326544
#41. Wright died in his room at home at 7 Hawthorn Street at 3:15 in the morning, Thursday, May 30, 1912. He was forty-five years old.

David McCullough

7 Years Old Quotes #1439486
#42. When you are 31 years, 7 months, 9 hours, 4 minutes, and 20 seconds old, you've lived your billionth second.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

7 Years Old Quotes #1556782
#43. Persia is 7,000 years old and will fight to survive.

Richard Engel

7 Years Old Quotes #1615925
#44. Pictures that don't make sense are magic. they hold balls of light covered in millions of spells swirled into a cell.

Alexa Kitchen

7 Years Old Quotes #1618958
#45. I grew up in a little town with about 6,000 or 7,000 people. I always knew from 11 or 12 years old that I wanted to be a writer, and I always wanted to write about growing up in a place like that that's small and you don't fit into.

John Corey Whaley

7 Years Old Quotes #1629444
#46. Well, right now we're so busy that I kind of had to put all the hobbies on hold. But I like going camping with my kids. I have two daughters; they're 7 and 10 years old.

Mark Kelly

7 Years Old Quotes #1683838
#47. When they set off for their first day at their new school, I will never forget that winter morning as I watched our girls, just 7 and 10 years old, pile into those black SUVs with all those big men with guns.

Michelle Obama

7 Years Old Quotes #1703205
#48. When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Mark Twain

7 Years Old Quotes #1714444
#49. There's always something that's going to kill us all. A few years ago, tomatoes were going to kill us and a few years before that it was spinach. The FDA is run by a 7-year-old kid that hates vegetables!

Alonzo Bodden

7 Years Old Quotes #1746164
#50. I think it's so incredibly special to be able to try to recapitulate that feeling I had when I was sitting in that theater, as a 7-year-old. It's an extraordinary job. I'm incredibly lucky.

Chris Weitz

7 Years Old Quotes #1756921
#51. You can refi your car loan just like you can refi your mortgage. It's even easier and less expensive. There's no appraisal process, and fees are minimal for a new car title. A couple of caveats: Most lenders require that the car be less than five years old and have a minimum loan balance of $7,500.

Jean Chatzky

7 Years Old Quotes #1146424
#52. When I was 14 years old, I literally just had to cut off all my ends because I was just a frizzball from the sun, like I absolutely killed my hair. So from that day on, I had leave-in conditioner stuck to me 24/7.

Laura Enever

7 Years Old Quotes #1116275
#53. I was four years old when Pearl Harbor was bombed on December 7, 1941 by Japan, and overnight, the world was plunged into a world war. America suddenly was swept up by hysteria.

George Takei

7 Years Old Quotes #981914
#54. I am 13 years old, I am 13 stone, I have no money, no friends, and boys throw gravel at me. It's my birthday, and I went to bed at 7.15pm.

Caitlin Moran

7 Years Old Quotes #959723
#55. And when I was saying I want to become number one of the world and I was 7, 8 years old, most of the people were laughing to me. Because you know, it seemed like I have one percent chances to do that. And I've done it.

Novak Djokovic

7 Years Old Quotes #934580
#56. Girls of 7, 8 or 9 years old are not emotionally or psychologically equipped to handle puberty.

Joel Fuhrman

7 Years Old Quotes #882028
#57. To believe in a universe as young as 6- or 7,000 years old, is to extinguish the light of most of the galaxy.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

7 Years Old Quotes #835250
#58. It's nice to see the young ones 7, 8, 9 years old. It seems like they know you through their parents.

Guy Lafleur

7 Years Old Quotes #813130
#59. My mom used to take me down to the Jersey Shore when I was 7, 8, 9 years old. I can remember being down in that area - Belmar, Seaside Heights, Asbury Park and all those places that I went back and revisited.

David Cassidy

7 Years Old Quotes #754820
#60. Perhaps that wasn't the brightest parenting decision that I've made in the last ten years." -- (From TRADING MANNY, on letting my 7-year old son emulate Manny Ramirez)

Jim Gullo

7 Years Old Quotes #643436
#61. People forget I started on TV as a 7-stone 12-year-old - I'm bound to have changed. I've just grown up and filled out. I haven't been hammering it in the gym, and I haven't been thinking, 'Right, I need to look good.'

Kelvin Fletcher

7 Years Old Quotes #593177
#62. I was 16 years old and wanted to help my mom with the rent. There was a restaurant called China Buffet in Tampa that hung a 'Help Wanted' sign outside, so I went in and ended up hosting every Friday and Sunday for $6 or $7 an hour.

Michelle Phan

7 Years Old Quotes #505514
#63. I've actually been playing music ever since I was a young a kid. I got my first guitar when I was about 7 or 8 years old, so I've always been doing music.

Shane Harper

7 Years Old Quotes #431941
#64. When I was either 7 or 8 years old, I did a sketch every day of my teacher and what she wore. At the end of the year, I gave her the sketchbook. For me, the sketching of dresses was about fantasy and dreams.

Alber Elbaz

7 Years Old Quotes #332821
#65. Bernie Sanders' presidential campaign announced that it raised over $1.5 million in the 24 hours after he announced his bid. Meanwhile, a 12-year-old on Kickstarter just raised $7 million in five minutes after announcing his idea for juice box water guns.

Jimmy Fallon

7 Years Old Quotes #71576

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top