Top 13 54 Years Old Quotes

#1. I am 54 years old and happily single. In addition to my nuclear family, I have a close circle of friends. Most of my friends are men. But my reputation is such that their female partners would never consider me a threat.

Geraldine Lee Wei Ling

54 Years Old Quotes #792186
#2. Yes, I have actually mined coal, and distilled liquor, as well as seen a girl in a pink dress, and seen her take it off. I am 54 years old, weigh 220 pounds, and look like the chief dispatcher of a long-distance driving concern. I am a registered Democrat. I drink.

James M. Cain

54 Years Old Quotes #989638
#3. If scattered and forsaken bricks are enough to build a house, a wise man will collect them and build one

Kenneth Mahuka

54 Years Old Quotes #10405
#4. My favorite kinds of stories are the ones that have these big crazy genre hijinks and then a real honest, meaty, emotional story where we're watching a character grapple with some real things.

Greg Pak

54 Years Old Quotes #11471
#5. My son is 7 years old. I am 54. It has taken me a great many years to reach that age. I am more respected in the community, I am stronger, I am more intelligent and I think I am better than he is. I don't want to be a pal, I want to be a father.

Clifton Fadiman

54 Years Old Quotes #48844
#6. Power does not alter a man's character. It merely reveals it.

Carlos Fuentes

54 Years Old Quotes #211797
#7. I was going to Studio 54 when I was 12 years old. It's true. It's crazy.

James Gray

54 Years Old Quotes #876730
#8. Will you go back?" asked the Lord of the Gallows. "To America?"
"Nothing to go back for," said Shadow, and as he said it he knew it was a lie.
"Things wait for you there," said the old man. "But they will wait until you return.

Neil Gaiman

54 Years Old Quotes #1015264
#9. My first two years in the CFL, all I thought of was getting back to the NFL - it was like 'I'll put my time in up here and go back.' Then I went and signed a nice contract in Calgary and was like, 'Hey, I can make a living up here, this is great football, and I'm having a blast.'

Doug Flutie

54 Years Old Quotes #1030683
#10. Life is not tried it is merely survived when you're standing outside the fire

Garth Brooks

54 Years Old Quotes #1254990
#11. There is only one argument for doing something; the rest are arguments for doing nothing

Francis Macdonald Cornford

54 Years Old Quotes #1668220
#12. I was 23 years old. It was a wild time. I was covering everything that blew up - blackouts, Studio 54, son of Sam killer, and all of that stuff.

John Tesh

54 Years Old Quotes #1790310
#13. Other people's sex lives are a little like other people's holidays: you're glad that they had fun but you weren't there and don't necessarily want to see the photos.

David Nicholls

54 Years Old Quotes #1831737

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top