Top 30 7 Months Baby Quotes

#1. 'The Client List' is my baby. I always tell people, 'It took nine months to put this project together because it is my baby.' And, it really did take that long!

Jennifer Love Hewitt

7 Months Baby Quotes #10646
#2. Milk contains growth hormones designed by Mother Nature to put a few hundred pounds on a baby calf within a few months.

Michael Greger

7 Months Baby Quotes #12869
#3. Don't forget that compared to a grownup person every baby is a genius. Think of the capacity to learn! The freshness, the temperament, the will of a baby a few months old!

May Sarton

7 Months Baby Quotes #67556
#4. I was adopted when I was a baby. My mother carried me for nine months and she held me for one hour, and didn't see me again.

Michael Franti

7 Months Baby Quotes #77562
#5. It will take your breastfed baby an average of five to six months to double her birth weight.

Ina May Gaskin

7 Months Baby Quotes #127128
#6. Taking B12 is the price of getting to be vegan, the way wearing a helmet is the price of getting to ride a motorcycle and giving up alcohol for nine months is the price of getting to have a baby.

Victoria Moran

7 Months Baby Quotes #151998
#7. It's mad because as a woman, you carry the baby for nine months, so you're very conscious that you have a little one inside you. But for a guy, it's suddenly, there's a baby there.

Orlando Bloom

7 Months Baby Quotes #156240
#8. When a new baby is expected mother has 9 months to prepare the family and the kitchen for her departure!

Nursing Mothers' Association Of Australia

7 Months Baby Quotes #169420
#9. Six months ago, I traveled to India to see firsthand what the prime minister of that country calls a national shame. It is the systematic, widespread, shocking elimination of India's baby girls. Some 50,000 female fetuses are aborted every month in India.

Elizabeth Vargas

7 Months Baby Quotes #260400
#10. Just leave her alone. You're annoying her.'
'I'm not annoying her. She doesn't even know how to be annoyed. She's, what, a week old?'
'She's three months.'
'She's three months in our years, but what is she in baby years?

Derek Landy

7 Months Baby Quotes #268483
#11. Life's short, so if you're going to spend months doing something, it's gotta be pretty special ... But I'm very happy to enter my Baby Jane years, and hopefully segue into the Ruth Gordon years.

Winona Ryder

7 Months Baby Quotes #354387
#12. Groceries, baby, listen to your friend Richard. You go set your lily-white ass down in that meditation cave every day for the next three months and I promise you this
you're gonna start seeing some stuff that's so damn beautiful it'll make you wanna throw rocks at the Taj Mahal.

Elizabeth Gilbert

7 Months Baby Quotes #415753
#13. I hope you guys are up for a fight. I hope you guys are game because I haven't been putting up with 19 months of airplanes and hotel food and missing my babies and my wife I didn't put up for that stuff just to come in second.

Barack Obama

7 Months Baby Quotes #417844
#14. For Pete's sake, the girl went back to work three months after Jacob was born. It wasn't like having a baby would be that big an inconvenience for her.

Liane Moriarty

7 Months Baby Quotes #517385
#15. I watched my friend Eleanor give birth," she said. "Once you've seen a child born, you realize a baby's not much more than a reconstituted ham and cheese sandwich. Just a little anagram of you and what you've been eating for nine months.

Lorrie Moore

7 Months Baby Quotes #618775
#16. Babies are thinking and attracting before they are speaking. Even though you are only months old in your physical body, you are a very old and wise Creator, focused in that baby's body.

Esther Hicks

7 Months Baby Quotes #631053
#17. I'm going to keep it real gully with you; the first two months, I wanted to give him back. I expected someone to come and save me because after you have the baby, nobody cares about you anymore. Nobody cares if you sleep, nobody cares if you eat. It's just you and this all-consuming thingy!

Jill Scott

7 Months Baby Quotes #698946
#18. Have you had your first baby yet? I might have one myself, once they find a way for the man to carry it around the first nine months.

Joe Haldeman

7 Months Baby Quotes #745865
#19. We got off the Clash of the Titans tour and I said that my wife and I were working on having a baby and sure enough we found out that she was pregnant. So I told them nine months in advance that I wasn't going to tour in September so I could witness the birth of my first son.

Dave Lombardo

7 Months Baby Quotes #746007
#20. Everyone knows it takes a woman nine months to have a baby. But you Americans think if you get nine women pregnant, you can have a baby in a month.

Theodore Von Karman

7 Months Baby Quotes #799919
#21. The difference between most mothers and me is that I didn't sit around drinking coffee at baby group for 12 months after the birth of my baby. No, in three weeks I was back in my suit, back at my desk earning profit for my business and I don't see why other women shouldn't do the same.

Katie Hopkins

7 Months Baby Quotes #884822
#22. Instead of having a baby, why dont you get a tattoo of a baby first, and see how that works out for six months to a year, and then see if you're ready to have a baby.

Chelsea Handler

7 Months Baby Quotes #885559
#23. I have a baby that is 21 months old, and I watch Disney Junior with him. A lot of those shows are about pirates. Even the T-shirts and pajamas I buy for him have pirate themes like, 'Aye-aye, argh and mate.' But, I definitely grew up watching pirates.

Yasmine Al Masri

7 Months Baby Quotes #896018
#24. Waiting for a book to be published is like having a baby. It would be nine months before we heard the patter of tiny pages trotting through the letter box, and the bookcase shuffled it's shelves in boredom and I was a martyr to morning sickness.

Deric Longden

7 Months Baby Quotes #917210
#25. I've tried it a few times, when I'm alone in the car. But I never get past small talk. I feel sort of like I'm invading the baby's space or like it's going to wonder, after two months of respectful silence, why I've suddenly decided we need to get all personal with each other.

Rainbow Rowell

7 Months Baby Quotes #923736
#26. I don't need a baby growing inside me for nine months. If I'm going to feel nauseous and achy when I wake up, I want to achieve that state the old-fashioned way: getting good and drunk the night before.

Ellen DeGeneres

7 Months Baby Quotes #940673
#27. For the first few months, I was a comically inept parent. The first night home from the hospital, I held her bare body against my bare chest until a friend who was a doctor came by and asked what I was doing, and told me to put some clothes on that baby.

Nick Flynn

7 Months Baby Quotes #942392
#28. Don't go to sleep, Ginger-Sun."
"Draz-"
"I know," he muttered, "'Behave, Baz. She's been through a lot. And don't make a baby for at least three months.'"
"They told you not to touch me for three months?"
"Let's just say it was strongly suggested.

Catherine Asaro

7 Months Baby Quotes #1054566
#29. A few months post-baby is not the easiest time to pull out your best yoga poses.

Mary Elizabeth Ellis

7 Months Baby Quotes #1129741
#30. There's a reason women are pregnant for nine months; by the end, you're ready to have this baby.

Jenna Dewan

7 Months Baby Quotes #1242535

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top