Top 14 5 Months Old Baby Quotes

#1. Don't forget that compared to a grownup person every baby is a genius. Think of the capacity to learn! The freshness, the temperament, the will of a baby a few months old!

May Sarton

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #67556
#2. Does a daughter judge her father?" whispered Qing-jao. "Of course she does," said Father. "Every day all people judge all other people. The question is whether we judge wisely.

Orson Scott Card

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #182393
#3. Just leave her alone. You're annoying her.'
'I'm not annoying her. She doesn't even know how to be annoyed. She's, what, a week old?'
'She's three months.'
'She's three months in our years, but what is she in baby years?

Derek Landy

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #268483
#4. But when one is young one must see things, gather experience, ideas; enlarge the mind.

Joseph Conrad

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #609858
#5. Babies are thinking and attracting before they are speaking. Even though you are only months old in your physical body, you are a very old and wise Creator, focused in that baby's body.

Esther Hicks

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #631053
#6. Don't follow me! I mean it, Seth. I don't care if you can throw me through the air. If you follow me, I'l jump off a freaking bridge and take you with me!

Jennifer L. Armentrout

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #724024
#7. On ne sait jamais!
One never knows!

Antoine De Saint-Exupery

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #799414
#8. I have a baby that is 21 months old, and I watch Disney Junior with him. A lot of those shows are about pirates. Even the T-shirts and pajamas I buy for him have pirate themes like, 'Aye-aye, argh and mate.' But, I definitely grew up watching pirates.

Yasmine Al Masri

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #896018
#9. I don't need a baby growing inside me for nine months. If I'm going to feel nauseous and achy when I wake up, I want to achieve that state the old-fashioned way: getting good and drunk the night before.

Ellen DeGeneres

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #940673
#10. One great flaw in the reforming passion is that in its eagerness to remedy social wrongs it tends to neglect, certainly to undervalue, the experience of those whose lives it wishes to improve.

Irving Howe

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #970788
#11. Gail had a baby named Ned who was four months old, and a new look of baffled hurt, a left-behind sadness, like she saw that the great world kept spinning onward and away while she'd overnight become glued to her spot.

Daniel Woodrell

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #1259073
#12. On her baby: He's 16 months old and he eats soap and paper. What's going on with kids?

Celine Dion

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #1345287
#13. Each person carries within their core the birthright of creative freedom, which, when organized and orchestrated, is the most awesome force on earth.

Bryant McGill

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #1374978
#14. That baby is so ugly ... I've never seen a six-month-old so desperately in need of a wax.

Joan Rivers

5 Months Old Baby Quotes #1671709

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top