Top 32 5 Min Quotes

#1. Judge a man by what he tried, not by what he accomplished.

Min Kim

5 Min Quotes #16262
#2. I stood in the wind and tried to get through the moment.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #28569
#3. Programmes like the BES are what make the difference between a good university & one that is truly outstanding. I believe this programme will be invaluable for the future sustainability of Singapore and the region; perhaps even the world, if others follow our lead.

Geh Min

5 Min Quotes #39307
#4. I think it would be really fun to film a drama in a foreign country. If the opportunity presents itself, I want to film a Chinese production.

Lee Min-ho

5 Min Quotes #42167
#5. Min be the travaille, and thin be the glorie.

Geoffrey Chaucer

5 Min Quotes #80500
#6. Don't stop chasing your dreams ... you can only take a five min water and bathroom break then back to your grind.

Darrius Garrett

5 Min Quotes #105364
#7. People hate what they know and fear what they don't.

Min Kim

5 Min Quotes #111330
#8. My goal was to do anything that would lead to a job. I know that writing would not lead to a job. It's too fancy for me. My biggest goal was to be an office receptionist, answer phones. I didn't expect to go beyond that.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #125580
#9. You're not by any chance my stepmother are you?" Min said to her mother's reflection. "Because that would explain so much.

Jennifer Crusie

5 Min Quotes #143801
#10. If you listen to everybody, you will be nobody.

Min Kim

5 Min Quotes #161956
#11. I've always thought having a kid that played soccer would be the worst punishment. After watching 3 min of water polo I stand corrected.

Daniel Tosh

5 Min Quotes #162970
#12. There is no one in the world that lives without sin.

Jo Min-Hyuk

5 Min Quotes #168102
#13. Mom ... In my next life I have to be your son again. Then, I will definitely be a kind-hearted son that you love I love you, mom. I love you, mom. There has never been a moment that thoughts of you left my mind. Mom. That you gave birth to me. Thank you.

Kang Min-hyuk

5 Min Quotes #195929
#14. No matter how American I become, I'm considered part of the Chinese community by my own family.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #197585
#15. ...a God that did everything we thought was right and good wouldn't be the creator of the universe. He would be our puppet.

Min Jin Lee

5 Min Quotes #214372
#16. Mother once told me that one had to lower one's head when passing under low eaves in order to avoid injury.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #223248
#17. People believe in everything except the reality.

Min Kim

5 Min Quotes #237705
#18. I was happy not to be in his place. He could command my death, but not his. But then, what kind of power was his? He was a prisoner of himself.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #251920
#19. I soon found that wit, like every other power, has its boundaries; that its success depends upon the aptitude of others to receive impressions; and that as some bodies, indissoluble by heat, can set the furnace and crucible at defiance, there are min

Samuel Johnson

5 Min Quotes #271224
#20. I could shove this swizzle stick through his heart, Min thought. She would'nt do it, of course. The stick was plastic and not nearly pointed enough on the end.

Jennifer Crusie

5 Min Quotes #278712
#21. Parents, teachers, and politicians should not be judged by their popularity.

Min Kim

5 Min Quotes #285041
#22. When Chinese get together - what's buried stays buried. We don't even discuss our embarrassing early days struggling in Chicago.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #322468
#23. Noa had been a sensitive child who had believed that if he followed all the rules and was the best, then somehow, the hostile world would change its mind. His death may have been her fault for having allowed him to believe such cruel ideals

Min Jin Lee

5 Min Quotes #323849
#24. Love means you see someone." ... "Their touch stay on your skin and their voice stays in your ears and their thoughts stay in your min.

Cassandra Clare

5 Min Quotes #341201
#25. Living everyday in the presence of those who refuse to acknowledge your humanity takes great courage

Min Jin Lee

5 Min Quotes #350283
#26. I admit that I've been beaten up so many times in films, but we do not fake it - we actually have to fight when we shoot to make it real and to save film and time. Even the props that are not real, like the bats are plastic, but they're still very hard, so it still hurts.

Min-sik Choi

5 Min Quotes #355315
#27. The only way through this reality is to fight.

Min-Woo Hyung

5 Min Quotes #357973
#28. Timing of creation of AVF and AVG is important in determining use of VA in prevalent HD patients. KDOQI recommends creation of AVF when either creatinine clearance is less than 25 mL/min, creatinine is 4 mg/dL, or initiation of HD is expected within 1 year.

Arif Asif

5 Min Quotes #362981
#29. Love me. Don't ever stop. You hear me? It won't be this good with anyone else. Only me, Min. Only me.

Tessa Dare

5 Min Quotes #385973
#30. Men!" Min muttered at the door. "Too blind to see what a stone could see, and too stubborn to be trusted to think for themselves.

Robert Jordan

5 Min Quotes #386341
#31. We were meant to survive because of our minds' ability to reason, our ability to live with frustration in order to maintain our virtue. We wore smiling masks while dying inside.

Anchee Min

5 Min Quotes #429459
#32. Give up smoking cold turkey. Start a diet in the next 5 min. Accept that job right away. Life can be beautiful without planning!

Rossana Condoleo

5 Min Quotes #1239037

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top