Top 32 5 Love Languages Quotes

#1. THE 5 LOVE LANGUAGES Words of Affirmation Quality Time Receiving Gifts Acts of Service Physical Touch

Gary Chapman

5 Love Languages Quotes #1740293
#2. We sit in silence and watch the stars, I suppose because there are no words, not in all the languages on earth, that can properly describe the feeling of being in love. And perhaps those little burning lights out there in the dark, are the closest we come to something that does.

Beau Taplin

5 Love Languages Quotes #1345728
#3. The publishing industry, unsurprisingly, is full of different people who love different things and express that love in different languages. Find the people, the editors and agents, with whom you share some language, and some sense of what makes literature worth reading.

Leslie Jamison

5 Love Languages Quotes #970442
#4. I don't speak anything fluently, but I love picking up languages and I do this Duolingo app. I started when I moved to Sweden, when I was about 19, 20. I really loved the language; it was super melodic and really sexy.

Eliot Paulina Sumner

5 Love Languages Quotes #1062636
#5. Did you know there are thirty-two names for love in one of the Eskimo languages?" August said. "And we just have this one. We are so limited, you have to use the same word.

Sue Monk Kidd

5 Love Languages Quotes #1167429
#6. I love commuting between languages just like I love commuting between cultures and cities.

Elif Safak

5 Love Languages Quotes #1199387
#7. Keep your language. Love its sounds, its modulation, its rhythm. But try to march together with men of different languages, remote from your own, who wish like you for a more just and human world.

Helder Camara

5 Love Languages Quotes #1203094
#8. I would love to learn other languages, maybe French? My uncle speaks German so maybe also German? Chinese seems to be too difficult.

Rafael Nadal

5 Love Languages Quotes #1232323
#9. Talk to yourself in two languages - what do I fear and what do I love - in order to balance the body and the soul.

Peter Shepherd

5 Love Languages Quotes #1336369
#10. Love will find its way through all languages on its own.

Rumi

5 Love Languages Quotes #932208
#11. I like to read, especially nonfiction. I love learning, so I study languages, cook, learn basic HTML, and enjoy other activities that stimulate communication and the dark recesses of my musician's brain.

Joshua Roman

5 Love Languages Quotes #1406550
#12. When a man is in love
how can he use old words?
Should a woman
desiring her lover
lie down with
grammarians and linguists?
I said nothing
to the woman I loved
but gathered
love's adjectives into a suitcase
and fled from all languages.

Nizar Qabbani

5 Love Languages Quotes #1410150
#13. There are only two feelings, Love and fear:
There are only two languages, Love and fear:
There are only two activities, Love and fear:
There are only two motives, two procedures,
two frameworks, two results, Love and fear,
Love and fear.

Michael Leunig

5 Love Languages Quotes #1412594
#14. To be wise use three languages: think well, feel well and do well. And to be wise allow yourselves to be surprised by the love of God. That will guarantee a good life.

Pope Francis

5 Love Languages Quotes #1432375
#15. After 'Sesame Street,' it's a hyper-familiar world to me and I have this childlike ability to ignore the fact that I'm talking to scraps of cloth. Every country I go to, I see posters promoting the film in different languages. 'Los Muppets' - I love that!

Feist

5 Love Languages Quotes #1455402
#16. I'm a reader and a storyteller, and God chose literature and story and poetry as the languages of my spiritual text. To me, the Bible is a manifesto, a guide, a love letter, a story.

Shauna Niequist

5 Love Languages Quotes #1467830
#17. I love languages (I speak French and Spanish and have been studying Russian) and accents; so one definite dream role would be being able to combine those elements into a character.

Sundra Oakley

5 Love Languages Quotes #1610453
#18. Because love, no matter how tragic, is not an ending. It is a test and a textbook; it is a map to undiscovered places and a lexicon of languages yet to be spoken.
Love.
Really, it is a beginning.

Ted Michael

5 Love Languages Quotes #781920
#19. Who was Amanda Knox? Was she a fresh-faced honor student from Seattle who met anyone's definition of an all-American girl - attractive, athletic, smart, hard-working, adventuresome, in love with languages and travel? Or was her pretty face a mask, a duplicitous cover for a depraved soul?

Tina Brown

5 Love Languages Quotes #658939
#20. If you speak three languages you're trilingual. If you speak two languages you're bilingual. If you speak the language of the opposite sex, you can communicate.

Julieanne O'Connor

5 Love Languages Quotes #637295
#21. Conservatism is rooted in preservation; progressivism advances alteration. These are different love languages. These languages turn on your view of change itself: When you think of America, do you see a country struggling to be maintained or one striving to be made better?

Charles M. Blow

5 Love Languages Quotes #579327
#22. I've never been bored in my life, man. I've never been bored or lonely. Are you kidding? No way! I'm an orchestrator, a musician, a producer. I love everything. I've studied languages from Farsi to Greek to French, Swedish, Russian ... How can you get bored?

Quincy Jones

5 Love Languages Quotes #540487
#23. Falling for someone romantically is more complex. Many
of the old classic languages refer to three different types
of love or affection. Roughly translated, they include
general, brotherly and sexual love. When all three are
present, a relationship is indeed rich.

Nicholas Boothman

5 Love Languages Quotes #530402
#24. I fell in love with words in all languages, and I read everything I could find, particularly myths and legends and histories and archeology and any novels.

Kerry Greenwood

5 Love Languages Quotes #337562
#25. five different love languages: quality time, the giving of gifts, acts of service, physical touch, or words of encouragement.

Kate Kennedy

5 Love Languages Quotes #291821
#26. The warrior knows that the most important words in all languages are the small words. Yes. Love. God. They are words that are easy enough to say and which fill vast empty spaces.

Paulo Coelho

5 Love Languages Quotes #257680
#27. We each have words for "love" in our languages. What would the world look like if we acted on that one word for humanity's sake?

Julie Saffrin

5 Love Languages Quotes #254771
#28. Spain is a fascinating mix of people, languages, culture and food, but if there is one thing all Spaniards share, it's a love of food and drink.

Jose Andres

5 Love Languages Quotes #186561
#29. Someone gave me the Love Languages book, and that has been the best book I've ever read about relationships and has helped me the most.

Kristin Cavallari

5 Love Languages Quotes #152415
#30. And I learnt five new languages in the last three years"

"Only if you could for once understand the language of my eyes.

Sapan Saxena

5 Love Languages Quotes #136453
#31. Our goal is to see Big History become a normal part of high school curricula. I'd love to see it being taught in lots of languages. A global course.

David Christian

5 Love Languages Quotes #51861
#32. He had realised that it was Clara he loved, and that he loved her in many different ways. (Because there are even more ways of loving than there are ways of being happy, but it would take another book to explain them all.)

Francois Lelord

5 Love Languages Quotes #50957

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top