Top 14 47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes

#1. I would have to confess that in the land of the toubabu, I had managed to save only myself.

Lawrence Hill

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #147987
#2. I love biographies. I read Patti Smith's 'Just Kids.' I'm into that time frame in New York, the '70s and '80s. In art school, I read 'Close to the Knives,' the autobiography of the artist and AIDS activist David Wojnarowicz.

Barry McGee

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #151036
#3. Because I missed you. Because I didn't have anyone else to talk to, and so I kept talking to you, even though you never answered.

Mia Sheridan

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #169753
#4. Perhaps because the challenges we face in our country are so daunting, we are also tempted by shortcuts. We tell ourselves that if we invent a new acronym, or write a new empowerment charter, we can avoid some of the back-breaking work that sustained progress requires

Helen Zille

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #199089
#5. Editorial outfits are now advertising agencies.

Tina Brown

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #355201
#6. Corporate men and women, once divided by striking differences in opportunity for career growth, have come to share career chaos.

Rosabeth Moss Kanter

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #493081
#7. Do not worry, my sweet one. Just as night is followed by day, so too your dark times will be followed by brighter days ahead.

Karen Salmansohn

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #607542
#8. With sixty staring me in the face, I have developed inflammation of the sentence structure and definite hardening of the paragraphs.

James Thurber

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #925663
#9. There is no justification for the common claim that Christianity was responsible for the abolition of slavery. The Negro slave trade - a far more infamous practice than slavery in the ancient world - was initiated, carried on and defended by Christian men in Christian countries.

Margaret E. Knight

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #958242
#10. Every woman, whoever she is, wherever she lives, should be able to give birth without the fear she's going to lose her baby or that her baby will lose her mother.

Hillary Clinton

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #1150200
#11. It is my last wish to be burried sitting up.

Bette Davis

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #1398724
#12. Modern Furniture for Modern Homes

Furniture & Cabinetaking Magazine

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #1473177
#13. Happiness is in your ability to love others.

Leo Tolstoy

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #1737502
#14. I am living for every day and trying to have less fear, less worry. But I have always worried about everything; it's in my nature. It's the thing that makes me suffer the most.

Penelope Cruz

47 Ronin Movie Love Quotes #1752744

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top