Top 12 41 Ronin Quotes

#1. The road to redemption might be damn hard, but in the end - if you reached the end - his father was right. It was worth it. Maribelle was worth it. Funny how her birth was the reason he'd started running, but she ended up being the reason he'd stopped. Life was really fucking funny that way.

Madeline Sheehan

41 Ronin Quotes #178423
#2. Ideology follows the money."
"Governments don't protect people, people protect governments."
"To accept the legitimacy of the state is to embrace the necessity for war.

Lawrence Samuels

41 Ronin Quotes #190162
#3. To be prepared for war is one of the most effective means of preserving peace.

George Washington

41 Ronin Quotes #284365
#4. I'm not perfect and I know it. I've done all sorts of things that are frowned upon these days - big-game hunting, fishing. I still enjoy fishing but I don't kill warm-blooded animals any more - I make an exception with birds sometimes.

Wilbur Smith

41 Ronin Quotes #288261
#5. Why does everyone always leap to the awfullest conclusions right away.

Ransom Riggs

41 Ronin Quotes #340009
#6. In order to reprogram the subconscious mind, you need to relax the body. Release the tension. Let the emotions go. Get to a state of openness and receptivity. You are always in change. You are always safe.

Louise Hay

41 Ronin Quotes #571956
#7. Living truth is that alone which has its origins in thinking. Just as a tree bears year after year the same fruit which is each year new, so must all permanently valuable ideas be continually born again in thought.

Albert Schweitzer

41 Ronin Quotes #968469
#8. People break all the time, no lie there and when that wretched break happens something is usually lost, left behind confused or some is hurt, a member of the family, a child, pure and innocent of the cruel world, dangerous adult men and women.

Abigail George

41 Ronin Quotes #1159173
#9. Whoever lives true life, will love true love.

Elizabeth Barrett Browning

41 Ronin Quotes #1366489
#10. War is part of what I do, it's not what I do. It's certainly not what I am and who I am.

Stephen Farrell

41 Ronin Quotes #1428377
#11. Let me tell you, never before in the history of this planet has anybody made the progress that African-Americans have made in a 30-year period, in spite of many black folks and white folks lying to one another.

Dick Gregory

41 Ronin Quotes #1459446
#12. Oil is seldom found where it is most needed, and seldom most needed where it is found.

L. E. J. Brouwer

41 Ronin Quotes #1804506

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top