47 Ronin Story Famous Quotes & Sayings

List of top 9 famous quotes and sayings about 47 ronin story to read and share with friends on your Facebook, Twitter, blogs.

Top 9 47 Ronin Story Quotes

#1. There is, I conceive, no contradiction in believing that mind is at once the cause of matter and of the development of individualised human minds through the agency of matter. - Author: Alfred Russel Wallace
47 Ronin Story Quotes #131595
#2. 47 Ronin is a very special movie for me. Not only a Samurai thing. Not only a Hollywood fantasy. It has a very special mixture between Japanese traditional culture and Western culture for the costume, set, story. Everything. I believe it will be a very special film that no one has ever seen. - Author: Hiroyuki Sanada
47 Ronin Story Quotes #402033
#3. Look, you don't have to believe me," Nelle told him. "Hell, you can even try and resist fate if you want. But God has a plan for you, Racath Thanjel. Fate has a plan for you. Sooner or later your own choices will bring you into that plan. - Author: S.G. Night
47 Ronin Story Quotes #866873
#4. It's a Samurai story [47 ronin], so if we change too much Japanese audiences will have strong against feelings to the film. It's not good. - Author: Hiroyuki Sanada
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1035251
#5. Doubtful heart weakens mind. - Author: Toba Beta
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1289153
#6. All policies should be guided by science, not just whose voice is the loudest. - Author: Martin Heinrich
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1380353
#7. I'm a very sinister person. - Author: Claire Denis
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1409969
#8. It's not fair to look at me and my husband as a couple when it comes to work. In the lab we are colleagues. We have the same vision and we both are very ambitious. I think ambitious people find ambitious people to play with. - Author: May-Britt Moser
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1415317
#9. While it's nice to appreciate the fashion world ... what makes you happy are real relationships and the moments you share with loved ones. - Author: Miranda Kerr
47 Ronin Story Quotes #1837699

Famous Authors

Popular Topics