Top 21 45 Year Old Sayings

#1. Adult fantasy gets a bad name. You think of Xena - Warrior Princess. If you don't do it expensively, it becomes tacky and you end up just appealing to 45-year-old single men.

Harry Lloyd

45 Year Old Sayings #1301196
#2. How do you be a 45-year-old man in a rock band, do it well, keep your dignity and not become a parody of yourself? I don't think it will be simple.

Nate Mendel

45 Year Old Sayings #1436528
#3. It's been hard in entertainment as a 45-year-old woman to find jobs. They get fewer and far between if you're older, unless you're one of the few lucky ones who work constantly, like Meryl Streep.

Janeane Garofalo

45 Year Old Sayings #1450444
#4. When you get to be a 45-year-old man, you start to realize: 'I know who I am, and I know who I'm not. I know my shortcomings, I know my strengths; maybe some of my shortcomings are my strengths.' You start to face yourself as you truly are.

Mark Ruffalo

45 Year Old Sayings #1762902
#5. A 45-year old looks a lot like a 25-year old who's been out all night. And feels just as good about having survived the experience.

Marilyn Vos Savant

45 Year Old Sayings #734909
#6. There are some moments you'd rather sleep through, pass from point A to point B without awareness of the time passing or the events that carry you from present to future. And it's mostly those moments in which it's smarter-safer- to stay awake.

Robin Wasserman

45 Year Old Sayings #1837469
#7. Is the professor who insists we read Ernest Hemingway again instead of Gertrude Stein "obsessing"? Because although I did a BA in English, an MFA in Poetry, and a year's worth of a PhD, Stein was an author I had to discover on my own. She wasn't on the syllabus anywhere in all that time.

Laura Mullen

45 Year Old Sayings #1824369
#8. Every book tells a different story to the person who reads it. How they perceive that book will depend on who they are. A good book reflects the reader, as much as it illuminates the author's text.

Charles De Lint

45 Year Old Sayings #1555180
#9. I know you think that when you're 35, 45, 55, you'll be different. But I'm going to let you in on a bit of a secret. You're going to look different, and your life is going to be different, but in your head you'll always be that 16-year-old girl.

Francine Pascal

45 Year Old Sayings #1271689
#10. Each speech having its own character, the poetry it engenders will be peculiar to that speech also in its own intrinsic form. The effect is beauty, what in a single object resolves our complex feelings of propriety.

William Carlos Williams

45 Year Old Sayings #1267683
#11. And when we come to search for God, Let us first be robed in night, Put on the mind of morning To feel the rush of light Spread slowly inside The color and stillness Of a found world.

John O'Donohue

45 Year Old Sayings #1244778
#12. Smiley TV preachers might tell you that following Jesus is about being good so that God will bless you with cash and prizes, but really it's much more gruesome and meaningful. It's about spiritual physics. Something has to die for something new to live.

Nadia Bolz-Weber

45 Year Old Sayings #1043859
#13. I know something about how to build constituencies in an independent way.

Michael Bloomberg

45 Year Old Sayings #954343
#14. Of course, violence will not end with our combat mission. Extremists will continue to set off bombs, attack Iraqi civilians and try to spark sectarian strife. But ultimately, these terrorists will fail to achieve their goals.

Barack Obama

45 Year Old Sayings #929565
#15. To his enemies the householder must be a hero. Them he must resist. That is the duty of the householder. He must not sit down in a corner and weep, and talk nonsense about non-resistance. If he does not show himself a hero to his enemies he has not done his duty.

Swami Vivekananda

45 Year Old Sayings #918704
#16. The only time Republicans will shake fists and point fingers is over a war delayed, one that isn't led by the US, or a war waged without the necessary conviction (read collateral damage).

Ilana Mercer

45 Year Old Sayings #858711
#17. I entered his apartment without being invited, which is perfectly fine if you're not a vampire.

Lisa Lutz

45 Year Old Sayings #834105
#18. A man never becomes an orator if he has anything to say.

Finley Peter Dunne

45 Year Old Sayings #265452
#19. If you wanted to, Safiya, you could bend and shape the world.

Susan Dennard

45 Year Old Sayings #174454
#20. Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don't know you're having one until you're right in the middle of it.

E.A. Bucchianeri

45 Year Old Sayings #85999
#21. I start to wonder if I'm being creepy. I mean, I am creeping. Does creep-ing automatically make one creep-y? Or are there dispensations for ... romance? I bet all stalkers believe they're being romantic. I did it for love, officer.

Laini Taylor

45 Year Old Sayings #57297

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top