Top 30 2 Year Old Quotes

#1. I think that's a bit unfair. I'm a father with a 2-year-old child and I feel pretty young, actually.

Gordon Brown

2 Year Old Quotes #46163
#2. Having a highly trained obstetrical surgeon attend a normal birth is analogous to having a pediatric surgeon babysit a healthy 2-year-old.

Marsden Wagner

2 Year Old Quotes #1845335
#3. Here's a test you can try at home, Put a 2 year old in a playpen with an apple and a rabbit. If it plays with the apple and eats the rabbit, you've got a carnivore.

Dan Piraro

2 Year Old Quotes #1699811
#4. I have the attention span of a 2-year-old. I like to jump from project-to-project.

Reba McEntire

2 Year Old Quotes #1675848
#5. Racism isn't born, folks. It's taught. I have a 2-year-old son. Know what he hates? Naps. End of list.

Denis Leary

2 Year Old Quotes #1645758
#6. There are plenty of towns in America where the 4-year-old has shot his 2-year-old sister by using daddy's gun.

Geraldo Rivera

2 Year Old Quotes #1560833
#7. Families survive the Terrible Twos because toddlers aren't strong enough to kill with their hands and aren't capable of using lethal weapons. A 2-year-old with the physical capacities of an adult would be terrifying.

Paul Bloom

2 Year Old Quotes #1460378
#8. I feed my kids organic food and milk, but I've also been known to buy the odd Lunchable. My kids are not allowed to watch TV during the week, but on weekends even the 2-year-old veges out to 'The Simpsons.'

Ayelet Waldman

2 Year Old Quotes #1012776
#9. Ask me a question about paparazzi, and I get so heated. And I feel so bad for young kids of celebrities. My nieces and nephews get yelled at, and I'm like, 'You are yelling at a 2-year-old.'

Kendall Jenner

2 Year Old Quotes #700979
#10. Having a 2 year old is like having a blender that you don't have the top for.

Jerry Seinfeld

2 Year Old Quotes #669255
#11. The next parent who Googles Is my 2-year-old gifted? should get a curt response: Your 2-year-old is a gift.

Ron Fournier

2 Year Old Quotes #399060
#12. Think of fear as a 2-year-old child who doesn't want to go grocery shopping with you. Because you must buy groceries, you'll just have to take the two year old with you. Fear is no different. In other words, acknowledge that fear exists but don't let it keep you from doing important tasks.

Jack Canfield

2 Year Old Quotes #204241
#13. We're in a tough situation because of teenage children, and then we have a 2-year-old and a 5-year-old, so my family and my responsibilities is sort of a juggle.

Wayne Gretzky

2 Year Old Quotes #192725
#14. I have a 2-year-old son, and I know I'm dealing with a big, grand word when I can't point to the thing when I define it. Right? If he wants to know what a chair is, I can point to the chair. If he wants to know what religion is, I can't point to anything in particular. The same is true of the state.

Noah Feldman

2 Year Old Quotes #98492
#15. It's turns out to be much easier to simulate a grandmaster chess player than it is to simulate a 2-year-old.

Alison Gopnik

2 Year Old Quotes #28568
#16. I was a 2-year-old baby on something, but it's not like I had lines. But I actually had my first lines when I was 4. And then I finished school, and I went to USC for their BFA program in acting.

Troian Bellisario

2 Year Old Quotes #726428
#17. When I came home for the summer after my first year of college, I told my mother that my best friend and I were driving to California. She laughed out loud - 2,000 miles in a what? Well, my best friend had an old Chevy. What could go wrong?

Jane Smiley

2 Year Old Quotes #1541540
#18. THE 2,000-YEAR-OLD MAN'S SECRETS OF LONGEVITY 1. Don't run for a bus - there'll always be another. 2. Never, ever touch fried food. 3. Stay out of a Ferrari or any other small Italian car. 4. Eat fruit - a nectarine - even a rotten plum is good.

Mel Brooks

2 Year Old Quotes #1437961
#19. The death of a 20-year-old woman is intuitively worse than that of a 2-month-old girl, even though the baby has had less life. The 20-year-old has a much more developed personality than the infant, and has drawn upon the investment of others to begin as-yet-unfulfilled projects.

Ezekiel Emanuel

2 Year Old Quotes #1321336
#20. Religion tries to give us maps of sexuality that are no better than a 2,000-year-old map of my hometown.

Darrel Ray

2 Year Old Quotes #1301582
#21. In 'Plutarch,' her voice begins to come out; there are actual 2,000-year-old quotes from Cleopatra, and they are sly and saucy.

Stacy Schiff

2 Year Old Quotes #1154267
#22. When a chainsaw rips into a 2,000 year old redwood tree, it's ripping into my guts. When a bulldozer plows through the Amazon rainforest, it's ripping through my side. And when a Japanese whaling ship fires an exploding harpoon into a great whale it's my heart that's being blown to smithereens.

David Foreman

2 Year Old Quotes #1141881
#23. Revelation, which is often associated with the end of things, also speaks of new beginnings - a new name (2:17); a new Jerusalem (3:12); a new heaven and a new earth (21:1); and all things new (21:5). It reads like a description of New Year's Eve. Ring out the old; ring in the new!

William J. Petersen

2 Year Old Quotes #1134010
#24. I want you back here now. I want you next to me now. I cannot believe that my family, your brother, all our friends, and an entire police force can't keep tabs on one twenty-six year old graphic designer who thinks he's fuckin' Batman.
Detective Sam Kage in A Matter Of Time (vol 2 or part 4)

Mary Calmes

2 Year Old Quotes #1104274
#25. One way or the other , the case coming before a federal judge in Miami July 2 challenging Florida's 6-year-old constitutional ban on same-sex marriages could be the next shoe to drop.

Anonymous

2 Year Old Quotes #1017210
#26. I made a penny for each paper delivered every day, plus 2 cents for Sunday papers. I had 120 customers. For a 10-year-old kid in the 1940s, that was a lot of money.

David Boies

2 Year Old Quotes #866329
#27. by the 1790's an average American over fifteen years old drank just under six gallons of absolute alcohol each year. . . . The comparable modern average is less than 2.9 gallons per capita. We

Christopher Collier

2 Year Old Quotes #438324
#28. When you're 12, a 12-year-old girl is so out of your league, because they have no interest in you. You're like 10 years younger. You're 2 to them.

Michael Cera

2 Year Old Quotes #306681
#29. I'm sure a bunch of 15-year-old kids would way rather I do 'Superbad 2' than 'Moneyball.' But I would love to do movies like 'Superbad' and movies like 'Moneyball.'

Jonah Hill

2 Year Old Quotes #207375
#30. I love a good 2,000 year old storytelling fresco!

Joy Baer

2 Year Old Quotes #186154

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top