Top 26 45 Years Old Quotes

#1. Babe, you think I found the women of my dreams at 45 years old and I'm gonna let anything happen to her, think again. That's a long fuckin' time to wait for what you want. I waited. I found it. I'm pullin' out all the stops to take care of it.

Kristen Ashley

45 Years Old Quotes #723786
#2. I'm 45 years old. I used to be a club girl, but that's not my world anymore. That doesn't mean I can't make music that excites. I think it's inspiring to see an artist you grew up with take another crack.

Shirley Manson

45 Years Old Quotes #692933
#3. I don't think it's too hippie to want to clean up the planet so you don't wind up dying of some kind of cancer when you're 45 years old. It enrages me that these big cancer-research organizations can't be bothered to man the front lines of environmental protest.

Jello Biafra

45 Years Old Quotes #1877355
#4. Let me tell you the truth: I'm 45 years old. I never thought that I would live to see a black president.

Coolio

45 Years Old Quotes #1420821
#5. I'm determined not to start dressing like I'm 45 years old now that I'm a mum.

Abbey Clancy

45 Years Old Quotes #1309483
#6. If you had told me at 45 years old that I would have to go on tour to get rest, I would've said, 'That's not how it works.' But nothing can be more gratifying. I'm a very hands-on dad.

Chris Robinson

45 Years Old Quotes #1191718
#7. I never went to a ballet until I was 45 years old. I don't know why.

Robert Caro

45 Years Old Quotes #1036689
#8. I was 45 years old when I decided to learn how to surf.

Brian Grazer

45 Years Old Quotes #757753
#9. I'm mostly inspired by relationships and things that are going on in my everyday life. It's hard for me to write songs about things I don't experience firsthand, but most of the time it's about relationships - things that are going on in my head.

Meiko

45 Years Old Quotes #1788631
#10. I began my addiction when I was 12 years old. By the time 40, 45 years later, when it, you know, it threatened my life and maimed me in terms of my voice, I was so addicted that I was smoking four packs of cigarettes a day.

Joe Eszterhas

45 Years Old Quotes #1657382
#11. I don't tend to have a favorite album; I tend to have favorite tracks. There are flaws in every album that spoil it for me.

Robin Trower

45 Years Old Quotes #1539699
#12. I found many treasures in the woods over the years: shotgun shells, empty Colt 45 bottles, old railroad spikes, orange and black beetles eating a dead mouse, pebbles that looked just like teeth, old stone walls and cellar holes, a rusted out frying pan, the skull of a cat.

Jennifer McMahon

45 Years Old Quotes #1370389
#13. Weal on his face. 'I'm inclined to agree with you,' he

Margery Allingham

45 Years Old Quotes #1292031
#14. I may add that the result of my 45 years of study of the Bible has led me all the time to a firmer faith that in the Old Testament, we have a true historical account of the history of the Israelite people.

Robert Dick Wilson

45 Years Old Quotes #948667
#15. If you have a clear vision, you will eventually attract the right strategy. If you don't have a clear vision, no strategy will save you.

Michael Hyatt

45 Years Old Quotes #852270
#16. A 45-year old looks a lot like a 25-year old who's been out all night. And feels just as good about having survived the experience.

Marilyn Vos Savant

45 Years Old Quotes #734909
#17. Men do not desire to be rich, but to be richer than other men.

John Stuart Mill

45 Years Old Quotes #642378
#18. Five Great Charters knit the land
Together linked, hand in hand
One in the people who wear the crown
Two in the folk who keep the Dead down
Three and Five became stone and mortar
Four sees all in frozen water.

Garth Nix

45 Years Old Quotes #641665
#19. Of course, anybody's who's 26 years old will probably say, "Of course the old guy would say that." But wait until you're 45 or 46 years old. See how you feel about it then.

Thomas Haden Church

45 Years Old Quotes #619699
#20. My nickname when I was young was Teddy, so people would call me Teddy Bear.

Mila Kunis

45 Years Old Quotes #481934
#21. I just finished a film a few days ago, and I came home and said I learned so much today. So if I can come home from working on a little film after doing it for 45 years and say, I learned so much today, that shows something about the cinema. Because the cinema is very young. It's only 100 years old.

Francis Ford Coppola

45 Years Old Quotes #347371
#22. They cut my cheek," Sefalin complained, gingerly touching the laceration. "I hope it won't scar." In comment, Azaroth slumped forward, the two arrows sticking from him. "Izzrue's mercy! Azaroth!" The

Leonard Mokos

45 Years Old Quotes #309974
#23. I agree that we should work and prolong the functions of life as far as we can, and hope that Death may find me planting my cabbages, but indifferent to him and still more to the unfinished state of my garden.

Michel De Montaigne

45 Years Old Quotes #236257
#24. My career progressed slowly. Real slow at a time. The irony of it was I had the best part of my career between when I was 45 and 49 years old. That's when most people are in their twilight, waiting to get to the Champions Tour. And that's when I made most of my hay.

Fred Funk

45 Years Old Quotes #235360
#25. Be creative, be useful, be practical, be generous and finish big

Lisa Genova

45 Years Old Quotes #180994
#26. When a beautiful road ends, remember how it was to live it over again! When a hard road ends, remember how it was to get a lesson for the future!

Mehmet Murat Ildan

45 Years Old Quotes #99928

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top