Top 45 4 Years Old Quotes

#1. When I was 4 years old my mother put me into an early music education school. That's where they taught you perfect pitch and harmony and how to write music and all that. At that time, one of the homeworks was to listen to all the sounds and the noise of a day and transfer that into musical notes.

Yoko Ono

4 Years Old Quotes #119511
#2. I must say that I always thought I had a voice, even when I was 4 years old.

Yoko Ono

4 Years Old Quotes #1863788
#3. When it comes to hockey, it's been in my blood since I was 3 or 4 years old. I love coaching the kids, especially at that level.

Mario Lemieux

4 Years Old Quotes #1705991
#4. By the time they are 4 years old, children from poor families have heard 32 million fewer words than children with professional parents.

Betty Hart

4 Years Old Quotes #1665547
#5. Before The Simpsons, I was 4 years old, so I don't know exactly what I was thinking before that.

Eric Andre

4 Years Old Quotes #1625849
#6. When I was 4 years old, my brother and sister died of hunger, so I achieved my success through confidence, self-motivation and my hard work.

Chen Guangbiao

4 Years Old Quotes #1580682
#7. I made up my mind to be an actress when I was 4 years old.

Eva Gabor

4 Years Old Quotes #1554502
#8. He's only 4 years old, so I don't think he realized, you know, that I played so many years. Of course, we watch tapes here from the Stanley Cup years, but I don't think he realized how many years I played.

Mario Lemieux

4 Years Old Quotes #1544188
#9. My parents were not at all backstage parents. We had none of that in the family. It was just very clear right away that I was an actor, even from 4 years old. I've never waited a table. I taught some - I'll teach classes in improv or Shakespeare, but there's some motor in me that needs to do that.

John Michael Higgins

4 Years Old Quotes #1515803
#10. I knew I wanted to sing when I was a very small boy. When I was probably 4 years old. My mother played a guitar and I would sit with her and she would sing and I learned to sing along with her.

Johnny Cash

4 Years Old Quotes #1486926
#11. Something like reading depends a lot on just having people around you who talk to you and read you books, more than sitting down and, say, doing a reading drill when you're 3 or 4 years old.

Alison Gopnik

4 Years Old Quotes #1441913
#12. When I was 4 years old ... I dreamt that I'd been eaten by a wolf, and to my great surprise I was in the wolf's stomach and not in heaven.

Bertrand Russell

4 Years Old Quotes #1131578
#13. I vicariously lived the life of an independent producer from the time I was 4 years old.

Samuel Goldwyn Jr.

4 Years Old Quotes #1129166
#14. My family took me to church when I was like 4 years old, and I had to be in a pageant, and I was playing Jesus.

David Walton

4 Years Old Quotes #1005910
#15. I was 4 years old when I sang in public for the very first time.

Mireille Mathieu

4 Years Old Quotes #1008235
#16. I'm a dedicated father - a hopeless, dedicated father. I mean, I am dork dad. I am just - I love my children. I have kids - you know, Joey's 30-something, and then I have all the way down to 4 years old, believe it or not. At my age, five kids.

Joe Piscopo

4 Years Old Quotes #109503
#17. My Dad died during the flu epidemic in 1918 when I was 4 years old. He left a lot of classical recordings behind that I began listening to at an early age, so he must have been a music lover.

Tom Glazer

4 Years Old Quotes #248671
#18. When I was 4 years old, I thought that I wanted to be a dancer like Michael Jackson.

Charice Pempengco

4 Years Old Quotes #518135
#19. My mother, she smiles when I come around now. My daughter's eatin' decent meals and she's in private school. She's 4 years old. She started school. It's a beautiful thing.

Obie Trice

4 Years Old Quotes #560868
#20. My outlet is my music, and it's been this way since I was 4 years old.

Chubby Checker

4 Years Old Quotes #602639
#21. My father died when I was 4 years old, so I can't really say anything about his hearing.

George Kennedy

4 Years Old Quotes #697988
#22. I'm very competitive. I remember being 4 years old trying to out-chug my dad in a milk-chugging contest. It's been in my blood.

Ryan Lochte

4 Years Old Quotes #751226
#23. My brother Joseph, who is 14 years older than me, was already on his national military compulsory service when I was 4 years old, the age from which I remember myself.

Aaron Ciechanover

4 Years Old Quotes #756919
#24. Soccer is my first love. I've been playing since I was 4 years old. I traveled the world doing it. I broke my leg when I was 16 or 17, and acting kind of filled the void.

Kyle Schmid

4 Years Old Quotes #767522
#25. I had a sister who was killed in a motorcycle wreck when I was around 4 years old. My parents adopted her son, and so my nephew became my brother. He was three years older than me, so through him, I was exposed to hip-hop.

Big Smo

4 Years Old Quotes #844703
#26. The other day, when my 4-year-old saw a flowering tree and said, "Daddy, it's raining petals," that was poetry that just melted my heart into a mushy, yummy Fudgsicle.

Brendan Fraser

4 Years Old Quotes #1770660
#27. In 1970, I was turning 29 years old, just 4 years out of art school. I had created a black and white drawing style mascot portrait called 'Johnny.' I made a poster for it and sent it around the world to corporate art departments.

John Van Hamersveld

4 Years Old Quotes #1688969
#28. God spreads grace like a 4-year old spreads peanut butter-He gets it all over everything.

Mark Lowry

4 Years Old Quotes #1598515
#29. There are plenty of towns in America where the 4-year-old has shot his 2-year-old sister by using daddy's gun.

Geraldo Rivera

4 Years Old Quotes #1560833
#30. When you are 31 years, 7 months, 9 hours, 4 minutes, and 20 seconds old, you've lived your billionth second.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

4 Years Old Quotes #1556782
#31. There is nothing worse that you can do to a human being in America today than give them a mental illness kind of label and tell them they need drugs and these children are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years-old being treated in this manner,

Peter Breggin

4 Years Old Quotes #1316198
#32. Teenagers did not have, before rock 'n' roll and rhythm-and-blues - they did not have any type of music they could call their own once they got over 4 or 5 years old until they were well into their 20's and considered adults.

Sam Phillips

4 Years Old Quotes #1308966
#33. If there are many choices of 3.4 billion women/men in this world (2010 statistic: 65% from overall population or 2,2 billion are 15-64 years old women/men) , why should be narrowed with only view to the same beliefs ?

CG9sYXJhZGl0aWE=

4 Years Old Quotes #1277337
#34. Someone is an ignoramus who would say that, 'Oh, we had three hurricanes this year. This proves that somehow the climate is warming.' The earth is 4.5 billion years old, and you're going to say that we had four hurricanes and so it proves a theory?

Rand Paul

4 Years Old Quotes #1277025
#35. I have been practising since I was 4 or 5 years old, but that wasn't really practice. I was just having fun ... I just loved to play hockey.

Sidney Crosby

4 Years Old Quotes #1193958
#36. If you're sad today, just remember the world is over 4 billion years old and you somehow managed to exist at the same time as David Bowie.

Simon Pegg

4 Years Old Quotes #1014740
#37. So for front-runners we have a black and a woman. It's like being made to choose between syphilis or having and old man crap on your face. I would do the country a favor and run myself but I couldn't deprive Hollywood of me for 4 years.

Zach Braff

4 Years Old Quotes #1004965
#38. For me, it's always very beautiful that you can do something today in the 21st century which is not an imitation but which has a connection to art which is 4,000 years old.

Wolfgang Laib

4 Years Old Quotes #959465
#39. I would play music every day from the time I was about 4 or 5 years old. Every time I would go from one end of the house to the other, I would pass the piano and play a few notes.

William Eggleston

4 Years Old Quotes #864434
#40. People who believe the earth was created 6000 years ago, when it's actually 4.5 billion years old, should also believe the width of North America is 8 yards. That is the scale of the error.

Richard Dawkins

4 Years Old Quotes #756906
#41. My first job, 9 years old, part-time, was selling Christmas cards door-to-door. Ten years old, my brother and I had paper routes. We delivered a morning paper called the 'L.A. Examiner.' Get up at 4 o'clock, fold your papers, deliver them and get ready for school.

John Paul DeJoria

4 Years Old Quotes #748609
#42. When you're in a single-parent home, they try to give you a good foundation, but by the time you're 4 or 5 years old, from that point on you're pretty much on your own.

George Foreman

4 Years Old Quotes #659566
#43. I consider the piano my 'main' instrument and have been playing for as long as I can remember. It seems to me that I might have come up with something resembling a song as early as 4 or 5 years old.

Ian MacKaye

4 Years Old Quotes #485773
#44. The way I enjoyed spending time most was dancing. That's from the time I was a very small child, When I was 4 or 5 years old, I remember already having a regime. It was the way I always identified myself.

Twyla Tharp

4 Years Old Quotes #352426
#45. 4 So Abram went, as the Lord had told him, and Lot went with him. Abram was 75 years old when he left Haran. 5 He

Anonymous

4 Years Old Quotes #187449

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top