Top 23 4 Musketeers Quotes

#1. I think lots of boys sat down with 'The Three Musketeers' and felt it was a really long book, but then discovered that it's a really gripping swashbuckling story.

Nick Harkaway

4 Musketeers Quotes #1015607
#2. I have tons of rescuing fantasies based on the movies I saw when I was growing up. I wanted to be Robin Hood and the Three Musketeers and the Scarlet Pimpernel.

Harold Ramis

4 Musketeers Quotes #1825518
#3. Hey, maybe we can even convince her to slather some Three Musketeers on her vagina. We'll just tell her you have a Willy Wonka fetish,

Tara Sivec

4 Musketeers Quotes #1732121
#4. Virtue is always too much of a piece and too ignorant of those shades of feeling and of temperament that enable us to squint when we are placed in a false position.

Honore De Balzac

4 Musketeers Quotes #1531660
#5. As for what's the most challenging aspect of teaching, it's convincing younger writers of the importance of reading widely and passionately.

Chang-rae Lee

4 Musketeers Quotes #1529934
#6. I throw her over my shoulder

Sabaa Tahir

4 Musketeers Quotes #1519326
#7. The Three Musketeers had a cry of 'All for one and one for all'. The symmetry makes it memorable but also reflects the reciprocity. It is that great human symmetry: the deal.

Mark Forsyth

4 Musketeers Quotes #1516109
#8. The Three Musketeers (Dumas, Alexandre) - Your Bookmark on page 5 | location 62 | Added on Friday, 27 February 2015 12:46:51

Anonymous

4 Musketeers Quotes #1451848
#9. Still, they continued to be intermittent lovers for almost 30 years, thanks to their musketeers' motto : unfaithful but not disloyal.

Gabriel Garcia Marquez

4 Musketeers Quotes #1400045
#10. They say sleep is the cousin of death, guess we related ...
Cause I'm the most slept on, and the most hated.

Jayceon Terrell Taylor

4 Musketeers Quotes #1343915
#11. The BBC came to me and they wanted to adapt the book [Three Musketeers] again, in the straightforward way, and I said no to that. I didn't want to do that. But what I did want to do was have a real look at the adventure genre because I thought it was ripe for reinvention.

Adrian Hodges

4 Musketeers Quotes #1294963
#12. My arms were covered in scratches and had bled a little so I licked my finger and cleaned them off and thought God would have done a better job if he made blood taste like Three Musketeers bars.

Lesley Kagen

4 Musketeers Quotes #1098323
#13. We're like the Three Musketeers, searching for truth and justice and the American way.:
Glitch snorted. More like the Three Blind Mice, stumbling around trying to find a hunk of cheese in the dark.

Darynda Jones

4 Musketeers Quotes #54144
#14. The Three Musketeers - as

Rick Riordan

4 Musketeers Quotes #946903
#15. Teach girls to read and to work at something where they can bring home money - and the entire balance of power shifts.

Jane Fonda

4 Musketeers Quotes #865619
#16. Time is our biggest asset..
We can count the minutes or make the minutes count..

Abha Maryada Banerjee

4 Musketeers Quotes #794368
#17. For Milady was well aware that her most seductive power was in her voice, which could run skilfully through the whole scale of tones, from mortal speech, upwards to the language of heaven.

Alexandre Dumas

4 Musketeers Quotes #792065
#18. Ah, no difficulties can ever daunt me,' replied d'Artagnan: 'my only fear is, of impossibilities.'
'Nothing is impossible,' said the lady, 'to the one who truly loves.'
'Nothing, madame?'
'Nothing' she replied.

Alexandre Dumas

4 Musketeers Quotes #465988
#19. Congress is functioning the way the Founding Fathers intended-not very well. They understood that if you move too quickly, our democracy will be less responsible to the majority.

Barber Conable

4 Musketeers Quotes #269651
#20. I like 'The Three Musketeers.' I like those kind of cool things where they were having a robe and a sword.

Mads Mikkelsen

4 Musketeers Quotes #126686
#21. I've so got my plate full with Resident Evil and then The Three Musketeers, I'm just not involved with Castlevania. I'm not personally involved with the movie at all. I'm not producing that. After these two films, then I'm having a holiday.

Paul W. S. Anderson

4 Musketeers Quotes #83369
#22. The Crimson Pirate, The Mark of Zorro, Captain Blood, The Black Pirate, Adventures of Don Juan, The Count of Monte Cristo, The Three Musketeers, The Scarlet Pimpernel, The Sea Hawk, The Prisoner of Zenda, Scaramouche,

Cary Elwes

4 Musketeers Quotes #74232
#23. One of the main secrets of success is the ability to foresee the situation a few steps forward.

Sahara Sanders

4 Musketeers Quotes #73150

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top