Top 8 39 Clues Series Quotes

#1. You know, your whole life you're concerned about money for this and that. And then you don't have to worry about it, so you worry about other stuff.

Craig Ferguson

39 Clues Series Quotes #338403
#2. In keeping Americans ill-educated, ill-informed and constitutionally ignorant, the education establishment has been the politician's major and most faithful partner. It is in this sense that American education can be deemed a success.

Walter E. Williams

39 Clues Series Quotes #456363
#3. I am running after you, and life, in desperate pursuit. My dream is that someday you will both turn and let me catch you. That dream carries me through every night ... I have enclosed a hundred kisses in this letter. You must count them out carefully and not lose any.

Lisa Kleypas

39 Clues Series Quotes #620248
#4. In a snowstorm it always seemed, for a time, as though there were no enemies.

Ernest Hemingway,

39 Clues Series Quotes #799602
#5. Anything that gets in the way of my focus to create gets cut out of my life. It's not easy. Sometimes it's family. Sometimes it's friends. Sometimes it's the ability to have a relationship.

John Zorn

39 Clues Series Quotes #1037412
#6. Architecture is a ride - a physical ride and an intellectual ride.

Antoine Predock

39 Clues Series Quotes #1071005
#7. By the time she had caught the flamingo and brought it back, the fight was over,

Lewis Carroll

39 Clues Series Quotes #1252171
#8. Silver hidden in the gold,
Young man hidden in the old,
Laughing lord with weeping eyes,
Bring king and ring before sunrise!
-Hilarion, The Great and Terrible Quest

Margaret Lovett

39 Clues Series Quotes #1381826

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top