Top 10 39 Clues Movie Quotes

#1. I wasn't really conscious about 'The 39 Clues' movie when I wrote 'The Black Circle.'

Patrick Carman

39 Clues Movie Quotes #553799
#2. All Europe, including Erasmus, has followed Luther.

Julien Benda

39 Clues Movie Quotes #63733
#3. It's just as sure a recipe for failure to have the right idea fifty years too soon as five years too late.

John R. Platt

39 Clues Movie Quotes #431160
#4. There was kind of a code that you had as an Australian that you never left the court losing unless you had blood all over you. That's the sort of toughness you need to compete on the world stage and I feel that our kids today just don't have it.

John Newcombe

39 Clues Movie Quotes #707917
#5. Robert M. Pirsig, author of Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance: 'When one person suffers from a delusion, it is called insanity. When many people suffer from a delusion it is called Religion.

Richard Dawkins

39 Clues Movie Quotes #884383
#6. I'm always a work in progress.

Billie Joe Armstrong

39 Clues Movie Quotes #984832
#7. When you make the right decision, it doesn't really matter what anyone else thinks.

Caroline Kennedy

39 Clues Movie Quotes #1049080
#8. One of my favorite beauty products is Vincent Longo Water Canvas creamy blush. I have it in every color and I've been using it for 5 years and that's all I put on when I leave the house. It looks so natural I just put a little bit on my cheeks to give them some color.

Alessandra Ambrosio

39 Clues Movie Quotes #1546145
#9. I love meeting 'the Odd Man Out' - like fans of 'Baywatch' who regret, as I do, that Tower 12 Productions didn't put nearly as much energy into writing and directing the show as they put into photographing and editing it.

Nicole Eggert

39 Clues Movie Quotes #1720284
#10. We stood surrounded by orchids that would make Georgia O'Keeffe teary-eyed and most lesbians distracted.

Eva Indigo

39 Clues Movie Quotes #1781868

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top