Top 35 39 Clues Quotes

#1. I wasn't really conscious about 'The 39 Clues' movie when I wrote 'The Black Circle.'

Patrick Carman

39 Clues Quotes #553799
#2. Cat tongues are awesome.
Nellie Gomez, The 39 Clues, Beyond The Grave

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #1014075
#3. I saw 'The 39 Clues' as a potential vehicle for doing some education in a fun way - to take some of these amazing stories from history, dust them off and make them alive.

Rick Riordan

39 Clues Quotes #1190144
#4. I loved the idea of making history interesting for kids! When Scholastic approached me about 'The 39 Clues', I immediately started going through the 'greatest hits' from my years as a social studies teacher, and picked the historical characters and eras that most appealed to my students.

Rick Riordan

39 Clues Quotes #1371179
#5. With the '39 Clues,' we were making history jump out of the page for the readers, so they don't know they're learning. The kids can't put the books down - it's so exciting.

Peter Lerangis

39 Clues Quotes #253247
#6. There was a brown substance inside and Chase had no doubt: it was heroin. Only a tiny amount, but very pure. - Cutting Right to the Chase Vol.2

Stefania Mattana

39 Clues Quotes #681609
#7. I'm really lucky in that I can do lots of different things. It must be really hard to just be a poet or just be a novelist - a constant cycle of effort and exhaustion and recuperation.

Mark Haddon

39 Clues Quotes #1876045
#8. You don't get Billie Joe Armstrong's autograph on your forehead without following your instincts.

Gordon Korman

39 Clues Quotes #693282
#9. It takes real courage to do battle in the unspectacular task. We always listen for the applause of our co-workers. He is courageous who plods on, unlettered and unknown ... In the last analysis it is this courage, developing between man and his limitations, that brings success.

Alice Foote MacDougall

39 Clues Quotes #785672
#10. He looked around at the others ... They were all staring at their computers, or reading books or newspapers. Not one of them has noticed the weather. Maybe that's how the world was now ... Everyone was so wrapped up in his or her own little world that no one ever really saw anything anymore.

David Baldacci

39 Clues Quotes #803250
#11. In our family, you don't get a childhood. We're too busy trying to dominate the world.

Gordon Korman

39 Clues Quotes #837307
#12. About f-f-ace!" she said to the horse, flailing with her boots. "Into the barn, please. It's time for some tasty hay! Haaaaaaay!

Peter Lerangis

39 Clues Quotes #843111
#13. I grew up without the rose-tinted look at the profession many of my friends had, but I've been very lucky playing major roles in 'An Ideal Husband', 'Arcadia' and 'The Memory of Water'.

Samantha Bond

39 Clues Quotes #941341
#14. The Bombyx mori caterpillar," her brother supplied, thinking of snack time at the Shaolin Temple. "It tastes like chicken.

Gordon Korman

39 Clues Quotes #1070151
#15. You must understand something. Money is not a sign of achievement.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #1120411
#16. The words are being forced out by a presence so weak and new I didn't even know it was there.

Francisco X Stork

39 Clues Quotes #1230011
#17. People didn't get nice by accident, did they? They had parents who were nice. Nice to their kids, nice to others.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #1294959
#18. Only 3 percent of people in the DRC use condoms.

Amy Lockwood

39 Clues Quotes #1420233
#19. With adulthood comes responsibility.

Mary Lydon Simonsen

39 Clues Quotes #1549909
#20. But the fact is, as one grows close to death, the only thing that matters is family. I hope you can see that.

David Baldacci

39 Clues Quotes #1732416
#21. Pony eyed the pitcher of hot fudge sauce Nellie had placed on the table. "And if you pass that pitcher, I will reveal a nugget of information that will please you and instantly return me to your good goddess graces."
Nellie pushed the pitcher forward. "Spill. Not the fudge sauce. The info.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #553899
#22. I like to know what I'm celebrating before I put on a party hat.

Margaret Peterson Haddix

39 Clues Quotes #425736
#23. If you think something is impossible, it is. Until you decide it's possible and you do it.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #405985
#24. Don't have to see," the pilot grunted. "Olga knows the way."
"Funny name for an aircraft," Grace commented. "Is it after your wife?"
"My gun."
Grace stared at him. "You named your plane after a gun?"
"It was a very good gun.

Gordon Korman

39 Clues Quotes #398355
#25. You can't call a ninja lord dweeb.

Rick Riordan

39 Clues Quotes #392304
#26. It was a miserable thing, to be responsible for breaking your own heart.

Clifford Riley

39 Clues Quotes #370247
#27. When you lose your parents, the sadness doesn't go away. It just changes. It hits you sideways sometimes instead of head-on. Like now.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #339714
#28. There are boys who will make you cry, and then there are boys who are worth spending your fabulous energy on.

Clifford Riley

39 Clues Quotes #253801
#29. With Dan you have to listen to his underneath, you know? Not so much what he says.

Jude Watson

39 Clues Quotes #240386
#30. It didn't seem possible to gain so much happiness from so little.

Peter Lerangis

39 Clues Quotes #236891
#31. I can tell you that you will have your hearts broken more by the people you love than by the people you hate. But you must still dare to love. The rewards are worth far more than the risks.

Margaret Peterson Haddix

39 Clues Quotes #168806
#32. It's that awkward moment when you realize that the only nearby food is you. I

Eric A. Shelman

39 Clues Quotes #137594
#33. In some ways, it was far easier to be bad than good. When you're bad, you don't care what happens to anyone other than yourself. When you're trying to do god, you have to worry about everyone.

David Baldacci

39 Clues Quotes #31617
#34. It's four A.M.! Who goes to bed this early!?

Jeff Hirsch

39 Clues Quotes #16325
#35. Mental confusion can be the product of divine discipline.

Max Anders

39 Clues Quotes #3289

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top