Top 8 39 Clues Cards Quotes

#1. Integral reality is the world's transparency, a perceiving of the world as truth: a mutual perceiving and imparting of the truth of the world and of man and of all that transluces both.

Jean Gebser

39 Clues Cards Quotes #374559
#2. I'm a city boy. I grew up in a big city, in Birmingham, and I want to write about a city. It's much richer tapestry for me than green fields. Fields and wild life make me feel ill. I don't like - I don't want to write about that stuff.

Mark Billingham

39 Clues Cards Quotes #581449
#3. Birds don't need bridges to cross precipices and honourable men with honesty wings to cross precipices of slander.

Mehmet Murat Ildan

39 Clues Cards Quotes #798347
#4. That's why he liked bull riding - get a clear head, get in the chute, try not to get bucked off. Easy. Bull riding was simple, but women? Women were not. He should have said not to her invite. A smart man would have.
He obviously was not a smart man.

Cat Johnson

39 Clues Cards Quotes #830982
#5. The country is not priest-ridded, but press-ridden.

Henry Wadsworth Longfellow

39 Clues Cards Quotes #1337265
#6. Your father has two secrets. You, Kip are not one of them.

Brent Weeks

39 Clues Cards Quotes #1354809
#7. I am like a tree in a forest. Birds come to the tree, they sit on its branches and eat its fruits. To the birds, the fruit may be sweet or sour or whatever. The birds say sweet or they say sour, but from the tree's point of view, this is just the chattering of birds.

Ajahn Chah

39 Clues Cards Quotes #1585593
#8. Answer e-mails from junior people before more senior ones. Junior people have further to go and tend to remember who slighted them.

Nassim Nicholas Taleb

39 Clues Cards Quotes #1654414

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top