Top 33 35 Year Old Sayings

#1. Sometimes you believe that you are targeting a 25-35-year-old young woman and you see that there is a crowd of 78-year-old people who are coming to buy some underwear, so it's not exactly the same kind of underwear that you have to sell.

Maurice Levy

35 Year Old Sayings #215857
#2. I'm very free-spirited and crazy. I love to have fun, and I like doing stupid things. At the same time, I'm like a 35-year-old. I have a house. I have a car. I have a steady job. I have a business, and I have to make serious decisions.

Avril Lavigne

35 Year Old Sayings #184776
#3. Every country is like a particular type of person. America is like a belligerent, adolescent boy; Canada is like an intelligent, 35-year-old woman. Australia is like Jack Nicholson. It comes right up to you and laughs very hard in your face in a highly threatening and engaging manner.

Douglas Adams

35 Year Old Sayings #1849858
#4. When I naturally write a story and I feel that the guy (is) sitting across the table from the girl and flirting with her ... I think, 'God, that can't be me' because I'm just too old for that part. You need a 30-year-old or a 35-year-old for that part. And so I've given myself less and less roles.

Woody Allen

35 Year Old Sayings #1467927
#5. But I also enjoy music outside the band. I've been doing production for other people, including Robert Wyatt. Check him out. The album we did together, 'Rock Bottom,' I think it's really lasted well. It's a 35-year-old album, but it worked.

Nick Mason

35 Year Old Sayings #1212776
#6. I've lived the life of a 35-year-old since I was 18.

Megan Fox

35 Year Old Sayings #1008238
#7. I love the fact that I'm bad at [things], you know what I'm saying? I'm forever the 35-year-old 5-year-old. I'm forever the 5-year-old of something.

Kanye West

35 Year Old Sayings #976954
#8. I think a lot of kids get scared by 'E.T.' Sometimes when I do the science-fiction conventions, I'll have a 35-year-old guy with tatts and piercings all over, and he comes up and says, 'You know, it scared me so much I still can't watch it.'

Dee Wallace

35 Year Old Sayings #825341
#9. I'm trying to find a man to share my life with, but it's not been easy. I'm a 35-year-old woman with two small children.

Nicole Kidman

35 Year Old Sayings #605268
#10. The United States were a 35-year-old man, I think he'd be in a mental institution. Violent tendencies - delusions of grandeur - medicate heavily.

Rick Mercer

35 Year Old Sayings #568230
#11. I would not have so many scripts being driven by demographics. The play's the thing - not the 18-35 year old male age group.

Stephen Tobolowsky

35 Year Old Sayings #459417
#12. We're not going to do a Facebook game aimed at 35-year old women about farming.

Warren Spector

35 Year Old Sayings #288048
#13. There's a lot of melancholy in my tracks.

Richard D. James

35 Year Old Sayings #1698519
#14. South Africa is the most beautiful place on earth. Admittedly, I am biased but when you combine the natural beauty ... and the fact that the region is a haven for Africa's most splendid wildlife ... Then I think that we have been blessed with a truly wonderful land.

Nelson Mandela

35 Year Old Sayings #1551071
#15. Consistency is one of the hallmarks of my career. You knew what you were going to get out of E-Smith every game, every year, no matter if I was 22, 21 or 35 years old.

Emmitt Smith

35 Year Old Sayings #1534861
#16. Only in books has mankind known perfect truth, love and beauty.

George Bernard Shaw

35 Year Old Sayings #1456276
#17. It's a funny thing, by the way, how people who love free markets are also quite sure that they know that investors are being irrational.

Paul Krugman

35 Year Old Sayings #1328149
#18. I know you think that when you're 35, 45, 55, you'll be different. But I'm going to let you in on a bit of a secret. You're going to look different, and your life is going to be different, but in your head you'll always be that 16-year-old girl.

Francine Pascal

35 Year Old Sayings #1271689
#19. We are all afraid of the truth.

Friedrich Nietzsche

35 Year Old Sayings #1175456
#20. A
Round of fiddles playing Bach.

Louis Zukofsky

35 Year Old Sayings #1019898
#21. The stuff that I write doesn't work very well as background music. You have to watch it from beginning to end and pay attention as if you were watching a play.

Aaron Sorkin

35 Year Old Sayings #912205
#22. Music has been a part of the cultural expression of virtually every culture ever studied. It may even extend into prehistoric times. A 35,000-year-old flute made from bird bone has been discovered,

John Medina

35 Year Old Sayings #792524
#23. Hopefully I won't be 35 still playing a 16-year-old.

Kathryn Prescott

35 Year Old Sayings #749813
#24. Today it has been estimated that the average 70 year old has four chronic conditions and consumes an average of 35 PBS scripts per year for those conditions.

Julie Bishop

35 Year Old Sayings #705207
#25. I believe in being honest with myself. If there's one thing I hate it's when a comedian is great and won't admit it. I've never met one like that, but if I did, I'd hate them.

Jack Benny

35 Year Old Sayings #690941
#26. It's weird, because the ideas in my songs aren't controversial to me. I feel like I should be able to sing about anything.

Kacey Musgraves

35 Year Old Sayings #614477
#27. Don't worry, Even Jesus never saw his real father

J. Cole

35 Year Old Sayings #579734
#28. Front of them all came a wooden castle drawn by four wild men, all clad in ivy and hemp stained green, and looking so natural that they nearly terrified Sancho. On the front of the castle and on each of the

Miguel De Cervantes Saavedra

35 Year Old Sayings #569297
#29. I knew Marilyn over a two-year period. I met her first on a movie called 'Let's Make Love.' I photographed her at that time on and off through the time of her death. I was 22 years old and she was 34 or 35.

Lawrence Schiller

35 Year Old Sayings #500649
#30. She admitted that his nerves were ragged. 'But why?' asked Reich. Surely things were going excellently for the company. 'Oh yes,' she said. 'But when a man is President of a concern as big as A.I.U., he gets into the habit of worrying, and sometimes can't stop.

Colin Wilson

35 Year Old Sayings #341754
#31. You will always have obstacles in life, no matter how poor or rich you are. e obstacles, problems, and difficulties are simply of a different nature. That's why it's way better if you attempt your dream.

Ben Tolosa

35 Year Old Sayings #306131
#32. She loves him," Aphrodite blurted.
"Aphrodite!" I yelled.
"Well, someone had to clue the dorks in to your pathetic infatuation with him," Aphrodite said.

P.C. Cast

35 Year Old Sayings #267099
#33. Sometimes a high moon, liquid-brilliant, scudded across a hollow space and took cover under electric, brown-iridescent cloud-edges.

D.H. Lawrence

35 Year Old Sayings #6405

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top