Top 100 3 For Quotes

#1. Fitzgerald could take care of herself. Chapter 3 For the third morning in a row, Maggie was awakened by the sound of men and machinery outside her windows.

Nora Roberts

3 For Quotes #64525
#2. I lose tons of stuff on the cutting room floor. For Scary Movie 3, for example, we had a lot of Matrix spoofs, a Hulk scene, and some of that stuff just doesn't hold up - it's too much plot, audiences just didn't want to hear about it.

David Zucker

3 For Quotes #166348
#3. An ad for cigars appears in 100,000 newspapers; sales of that brand increase by 3% for a short time thereafter. A new play receives a viciously negative review in a theatrical journal that prints 500 copies; the playwright shoots himself. Who's the better writer?

Jason Lutes

3 For Quotes #168454
#4. {10:2} So I am petitioning you, lest I be bold, when present, with that bold confidence that I am considered to have by certain ones who judge us as if we were walking according to the flesh. {10:3} For though we walk in the flesh, we do not

The Biblescript

3 For Quotes #278250
#5. Students frequently misbehave because they (1) want and need attention from adults and peers, (2) are trying to avoid a difficult or unpleasant task (too difficult, too easy, too boring), or (3) for some older students, revenge.

Barbara D. Bateman

3 For Quotes #452018
#6. attend unto my wisdom, and bow thine ear to my understanding: PRO5.2 That thou mayest regard discretion, and that thy lips may keep knowledge. PRO5.3 For the lips of a strange woman drop

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #883177
#7. 2Ti4.3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; 2Ti4.4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #968115
#8. Basic survival goods are cheap, whereas narcissistic self-stimulation and social-display products are expensive. Living doesn't cost much, but showing off does.3 For

Jeffrey D. Sachs

3 For Quotes #1023177
#9. k "Write the vision; make it plain on tablets, so he may run who reads it. 3 For still l the vision awaits its appointed time; it hastens to the end - it will not lie. If it seems slow, m wait for it; n it will surely come; it will not delay.

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #1074535
#10. According to research, test scores improved by 17.3% for students regularly engaged in chess classes, compared with only 4.6% for children participating in other forms of enriched activities.

Susan Polgar

3 For Quotes #1186589
#11. It must not be supposed that the heavens or the luminaries are endowed with life(3). For they are inanimate and insensible(4). So that when the divine Scripture saith, Let the heavens rejoice and the earth be glad(5), it is the angels in heaven and the men on earth that are invited to rejoice.

John Damascene

3 For Quotes #1285885
#12. So if one day the result becomes 3-3, for me it doesn't change my mind, because it's football, it's normal. What is not normal is that we haven't been scoring enough goals playing such good football as we've been playing in the last few weeks.

Jose Mourinho

3 For Quotes #1288935
#13. The average plan administrator charges 1.3% to 1.5% annually (according to the nonpartisan Government Accountability Office). That's $1,300 for every $100,000 just to participate in the 401(k). So when you add this 1.3% for the plan administration to the total mutual fund costs of 3.17%, it

Anthony Robbins

3 For Quotes #1804307
#14. Responsible: (1) Liable to be held to account for discharging one's duty; (2) Able to make moral or rational decisions on one's own and therefore answerable for one's behavior; (3) Able to be trusted or depended upon; reliable.

Erika Andersen

3 For Quotes #3917
#15. Since the gluten-free diet is not for everyone, it's recommended that you stick with a gluten-free diet for at least 3 weeks first to see if it works for you.

Marcus Samuelsson

3 For Quotes #8778
#16. I'm not a big believer in long-term planning and far-off goals. In fact, I generally set 3-month and 6-month dreamlines. The variables change too much and in-the-future distance becomes an excuse for postponing action.

Tim Ferriss

3 For Quotes #9813
#17. Unlike Europe, China can't be intimidated. Europe backs down if the United States looks at it the wrong way. But China, they've been there for 3,000 years and are paying no attention to the barbarians and don't see any need to.

Noam Chomsky

3 For Quotes #16431
#18. Really successful designs can be created without software produced "special effects." Identities do not NEED bevels, gradations, 3-D imagery, Web 2.Oh-Oh and other oh so "special" treatments to be great design solutions for clients.

Jeff Fisher

3 For Quotes #16586
#19. When my father announced his campaign for president on Oct. 3, 1991, I had already cast my vote in favor of his candidacy.

Chelsea Clinton

3 For Quotes #17588
#20. Add-1 with four digits caused a larger dilation than the task of holding seven digits for immediate recall. Add-3, which is much more difficult,

Daniel Kahneman

3 For Quotes #18806
#21. PSA3.3 But thou, O LORD, art a shield for me; my glory, and the lifter up of mine head.

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #19386
#22. People hate you for 1 of 3 reasons. 1) They hate themselves 2) They want to be you 3) They see you as a threat When you love yourself you are incapable of hating anyone no matter what they've done.

Tony Gaskins

3 For Quotes #19547
#23. (1) Never give anything away for nothing.
(2) Never give more than you have to give (always catch the buyer hungry and always make him wait).
(3) Always take everything back if you possibly can.

William S. Burroughs

3 For Quotes #19673
#24. The group parted happily for the scheduled lunch break, planning to return at 3:00 to look at some potential Yentes and Perchiks, beginning with Bea Arthur.

Alisa Solomon

3 For Quotes #21867
#25. Most of my act is improvisation. I'm inspired for the moment. Standing there in front of 2,000 or 3,000 people you don't know can be pretty inspiring.

Howie Mandel

3 For Quotes #25758
#26. If God were to eradicate all evil from this planet, He would have to eradicate all evil men. Who would be exempt? "For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God" [Romans 3:23 NIV].
God would rather transform the evil man than eradicate him.

Billy Graham

3 For Quotes #30853
#27. When it came to the 2000 election, 84 percent of Ivy League faculty voted for Al Gore, 6 percent for Ralph Nader and 9 percent for George Bush. In the general electorate, the vote was split at 48 percent for Gore and Bush, and 3 percent for Nader.

Walter E. Williams

3 For Quotes #33239
#28. Observation #3: They gossip.
Can you believe it? I overheard Finn and Doug in the backyard talking about some girl named Dawn who blew off some guy named Simon for some other guy named Rick for like twenty minutes! They sounded like those old mole-hair ladies at Sal's Milshakes.

Kate Brian

3 For Quotes #34362
#29. She resolved every day to:
1. Do something for someone else.
2. Do something for myself
3. Do something I don't want to do that needs doing.
4. Do a physical exercise
5. Do a mental exercise
6. Do an original prayer that always includes counting my blessings

Marci Shimoff

3 For Quotes #34959
#30. continues in book 3 of the series: Long Night Moon. If you'd like to know when I publish a new book, visit my website to sign up for my new release email alerts! I also hope

S.M. Reine

3 For Quotes #37783
#31. Pray that, above all things, the gates of light may be opened to you; for these things cannot be perceived or understood by all, but only by the man to whom God and his Christ have imparted wisdom (Dial. 7, 3).

Pope Benedict XVI

3 For Quotes #38115
#32. #3: Do Whatever the Hell You Want for Once Instead of What You Think You Should Do.

Jessica Sorensen

3 For Quotes #39591
#33. I have a small child, so the idea of getting up at 3 a.m. to train before a day of shooting ... I just don't have it in me, although I have so much respect for people who do.

Amy Adams

3 For Quotes #39995
#34. If you record the sound of bacon in a frying pan and play it back, it sounds like the pops and cracks on an old 33 1/3 recording. Almost exactly like that. You could substitute it for that sound.

Tom Waits

3 For Quotes #43180
#35. There are three choices for a woman like me:
1) Be sad and lonely
2) Be the one who is cheated on
3) be the other woman

Jodi Picoult

3 For Quotes #51854
#36. Well, I have no problem with 3-D but I don't think it's necessarily a blanket requirement for every film.

Andrew Stanton

3 For Quotes #58089
#37. Ann Landers said that you are addicted to sex if you have sex more than 3 times a day, and that you should seek professional help. I have news for Ann Landers: The only way I am going to get sex 3 times a day is if I seek professional help.

Jay Leno

3 For Quotes #59149
#38. Your imperfections make you the perfect tool for God to work with. John 3:16

Felix Wantang

3 For Quotes #59936
#39. I'm certainly really rather tall at 6 foot 3, and I've been this way since I was 14, but for years, women who are even 5 foot 10 have come up to me in the street and said, 'Oh, it's so nice to see a woman who is taller than me. I've always felt like a giant.'

Gwendoline Christie

3 For Quotes #65556
#40. The end of an unclouded day. Almost a happy one. Just one of the 3,653 days of his sentence, from bell to bell. The extra three were for leap years.

Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

3 For Quotes #65619
#41. Uber is a $3.5 billion lesson in building for how the world *should* work instead of optimizing for how the world *does* work

Aaron Levie

3 For Quotes #68811
#42. Mass Effect 3 is all about answering all the biggest questions in the
lore, learning about the mysteries and the Protheans and the Reapers,
being able to decide for yourself how all of these things come to an
end.

Casey Hudson

3 For Quotes #69786
#43. We will have close to 3 months of rehearsals to learn about 30 songs. Frank usually rehearsed a band for at least 3 months. If it took him that long to be comfortable we probably would need double the amount, but It's just not financially possible to do so.

Dweezil Zappa

3 For Quotes #72421
#44. There are three principal conservative descriptions of conservatism. 1. Conservatism is against big government. 2. Conservatism is for traditional values. 3. Conservatism is just what the Bible tells us. We

George Lakoff

3 For Quotes #72713
#45. There were only 3 people that I wanted to meet in life, Nelson Mandela was one of them. What a life, what a journey, what a man. Thank you for passing this way! God bless your resting soul!

Tyler Perry

3 For Quotes #75836
#46. Acting in 'Command & Conquer 3' called for me to interact with the player and to look directly into the camera, which is a big no no when filming for TV or film.

Grace Park

3 For Quotes #78727
#47. The Sermon on the Mount is law, not grace, for it demands as the condition of blessingMt 5:3-9 that perfect character which grace, through divine power, creates Ga 5:22,23

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #80237
#48. And the sorrow sent her spiraling back into sickness.

Kenya Wright

3 For Quotes #80735
#49. I once was poor myself. I worked to get where I am today and I've worked hard to spend $100,000 a year on my clothes and I've worked hard to earn $3 million a year. I deserve what I get because I worked for it.

Liberace

3 For Quotes #83637
#50. I think we all need to be inside of us for 3 whole days, thinking about how we can love ourselves more, protect ourselves more, live life with more passion and look not outwards for validation but inwards.

Lady Gaga

3 For Quotes #84374
#51. For us, selling a million records in 2005 is the equivalent of selling 2 to 3 million records (five years ago). Rock records aren't flying off the shelves like they used to. Hip-hop and pop are so huge. (But) everything's on the upswing for us.

Jacoby Shaddix

3 For Quotes #84582
#52. If I'm going to be staying up until 3 A.M., it should be for world peace and not shampoo sales.

Mona Sutphen

3 For Quotes #85826
#53. Hudson Taylor once observed, "All God's giants have been weak men who did great things for God because they reckoned on His being with them."3

Crossway

3 For Quotes #87324
#54. The gh at the end of many modern words, however, like dough, cough, and trough, is actually an artifact not of Dutch orthographic tendencies, but of Norman distaste for the Middle English letter yogh, which looked like this: 3. Yogh fell out of use around the end of the fifteenth century.

David Wolman

3 For Quotes #92334
#55. 1. Have faith in the one God, Allah, and Muhammad, His Prophet; 2. Pray five times a day; 3. Fast during the day for the entire ninth month of Ramadan; 4. Provide charity; 5. Make a pilgrimage to Mecca at least once in a lifetime, if possible.

Ayaan Hirsi Ali

3 For Quotes #95571
#56. Sentences I never thought I would write. (1) That John Prescott certainly has a way with the ladies. (2) Give it to Steve McClaren, he seems like the man for the England job. (3) Peter Crouch is the man to replace Rooney.

Martin Samuel

3 For Quotes #96690
#57. As for my constant low-grade state of confusion - the Blur is a term that seems to be sticking - let me break it into three categories: (1) things I should know but never learned, (2) things I choose not to know, and (3) things I know but totally screw up.

Maria Semple

3 For Quotes #103073
#58. That's why I admired that kid who spelled it wrong on purpose so he could sit down. He knew he wasn't going to win, so why stand there for 3 hours.
First round. "Cat, K-A-T, I'm outta here." Then as he passed you, "Ha! I know there's 2 T's.

Brian Regan

3 For Quotes #103132
#59. The last jobs I had were fixing cars and covering football games for a local access TV station. As in driving the mobile van to the field, setting up 3 cameras, teaching depressed grownups and interns how to use them and directing the game from the van and then wanting to kill myself.

Louis C.K.

3 For Quotes #105310
#60. Healthcare is growing now at about 10 per cent per annum in the U.S. top line, versus 3 per cent for the economy. As someone with a sharp pencil and an eye for this kind of thing, this can't last.

James Chanos

3 For Quotes #106248
#61. The average for entrepreneurs is 3.8 failures before they finally make it in business.

John C. Maxwell

3 For Quotes #109743
#62. I usually record all through the night, but I'm known for waking up early in the morning. Even if I had recorded till 3 or 4 in the morning I might wake up at 9 or 10. I never sleep till 1 o clock.

Gucci Mane

3 For Quotes #110628
#63. I personally think that a couple of pounds a week - maybe rising to almost £3 a week - is a reasonable price for Britain to achieve a degree of energy security to reduce its total dependence on fossil fuels and to honour its commitments to cut green house gases.

Tim Yeo

3 For Quotes #111781
#64. I'm always striving to lose weight. And it's not a matter of wanting to be a size 3 again - I brought out my leotards, and a friend thought they were doll clothes. Being heavy isn't good for you. How long can your heart take the strain? So, I never give up, but it's hard.

Liz Torres

3 For Quotes #115438
#65. Gina Rodgers raised her hand, triggering a class-wide bristle. Everyone wanted to impress Mr. Tipton, but it was Gina who always raised her hand first, like he was going to fall in love with her for her 4.3 GPA or something.

Mira Jacob

3 For Quotes #118132
#66. The shelf life of my own opinion is somewhere between 3 seconds to 3 months, especially when it is about life and its meaning!
... But my recorded opinions definitely reflect my growing up for me, sometimes we do grow up in 3 seconds after we express something! ... yes we do!

Madura Aka Tirunelveli Tamizhachchi

3 For Quotes #123752
#67. Three stages of truth for scientists:
(1) It's not true.
(2) If it is true, it's not very important.
(3) We knew it all along.

Leo Szilard

3 For Quotes #127958
#68. I've always wanted to make 'Swamp Thing.' I like 'Swamp Thing.' I think it's a good idea, and I thought it would be a good venue for a 3-D movie, but there were rights issues with 'Swamp Thing.'

Joel Silver

3 For Quotes #128138
#69. Finally, dear brothers and sisters, we ask you to pray for us. Pray that the Lord's message will spread rapidly and be honored wherever it goes. - 2 Thessalonians 3:1

Gary Chapman

3 For Quotes #129499
#70. The work of salvation, in its full sense, is (1) about whole human beings, not merely souls; (2) about the present, not simply the future; and (3) about what God does through us, not merely what God does in and for us.

N. T. Wright

3 For Quotes #133266
#71. (1) a sound mass base, (2) a sound Party organization, (3) a fairly strong Red Army, (4) terrain favourable to military operations, and (5) economic resources sufficient for sustenance.

Mao Zedong

3 For Quotes #135560
#72. Year-over-year, prices for meat, poultry, fish and eggs are up 7.7%, and fruits and vegetables are up 3.2%.

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #135598
#73. We have always had dogs, and they have faithfully performed many valuable services for us, such as: 1. Peeing on everything. 2. When we're driving in our car, alerting us that we have passed another dog by barking real loud in our ears for the next 114 miles. 3. Trying to kill the Avon lady.

Dave Barry

3 For Quotes #141154
#74. You don't want to get so distracted, focusing on what the opposition is putting forth that you forget to remind America that the real issue is 8.3 percent unemployment, virtually no growth at all in an economy that has been in shambles for the last four years under Obama.

John Sununu

3 For Quotes #141336
#75. I enjoy reading and I'm a huge kindle fan, the device you can read eBooks with. One of the best inventions of all times. I just recently purchased a Dostojewski collection, for just $1. At that rate I will probably own 3 million books soon.

Robert Pattinson

3 For Quotes #145293
#76. I started singing when I was about 3 and dancing soon after. Mom just started looking for outlets where I could perform and availed herself of any opportunity she could in the mountains of North Carolina in the '70s.

Bellamy Young

3 For Quotes #146706
#77. A typical CR2032 will have a quoted energy capacity of 230mAh at 3 volts. Just to put this into context, this is about the amount of energy required to power a human being for just over 20 seconds.

Robin Heydon

3 For Quotes #148661
#78. We haven't played that many of them because all our gear was over here waiting for us when we could get here. So we didn't get to rehearse any of the new stuff, so we have planned to play 3 or 4 new ones.

Kerry King

3 For Quotes #151741
#79. As great as Ed is, the wisdom out here is that he can't carry a movie. They'll pay him $3 million to be the second banana in Julia Roberts things. But they won't put up $3 million for an Ed Harris movie.

George A. Romero

3 For Quotes #154902
#80. Turns out that a real-estate agent keeps her own home on the market an average of ten days longer and sells it for an extra 3-plus percent, or $10,000 on a $300,000 house.

Steven D. Levitt

3 For Quotes #156538
#81. A drunkard may not know which number is larger, 2/3 or 3/5, but he knows that 2 bottles of vodka for 3 people is better than 3 bottles of vodka for 5 people.

Edward Frenkel

3 For Quotes #159169
#82. The radiation left over from the Big Bang is the same as that in your microwave oven but very much less powerful. It would heat your pizza only to minus 271.3*C - not much good for defrosting the pizza, let alone cooking it.

Stephen Hawking

3 For Quotes #162767
#83. For me, college wasn't a breeze. I had 8 o'clock classes, I worked from 3 to 11 at the Settlement House. On weekends, if Northwestern Bell needed me, I'd troubleshoot for them, and I had a steady girl. God!

Henry Fonda

3 For Quotes #163003
#84. 3-D is a waste of a perfectly good dimension. Hollywood's current crazy stampede toward it is suicidal. It adds nothing essential to the moviegoing experience. For some, it is an annoying distraction. For others, it creates nausea and headaches.

Roger Ebert

3 For Quotes #164751
#85. I don't do method acting. If I play a farmer, I'm not gonna spend 3 weeks on a chicken farm. That's a bit too much for me.

Carice Van Houten

3 For Quotes #167791
#86. Tara Reid is charging $3,500 for a personal appearance fee. So, for only $3,500 you can either buy a 1998 Jetta with 130,000 miles on it ... or Tara Reid, who only has 98,000 miles on her.

Chelsea Handler

3 For Quotes #173379
#87. I had the greatest time of my life making 'Saw 3.' More fun than '2' for sure.

Shawnee Smith

3 For Quotes #175604
#88. Fuck Master Liu! He's some ascetic who counts snowflakes on a mountain in China and dips his balls in ice water for the hell of it. You're not Liu. You live in the real world

Dakota Banks

3 For Quotes #182267
#89. About 1.2% of the human genome is made up of genes, things that encode for proteins, the stuff that we consider us. There is about 8.3% that's a virus. In other words we're probably about seven times more virus than we are human genes, which is kind of a weird way to thinking about yourself.

Carl Zimmer

3 For Quotes #185712
#90. It is the season of giving, a season of love, 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish, have everlasting life,' (John 3:16).

Euginia Herlihy

3 For Quotes #185772
#91. For 14 years no PM had gone to Jammu and Kashmir. Atal ji changed that and went to Jammu and Kashmir. He gave 3 Mantas- Insaniyat, Jamhuriat and Kashmiriyat (Humanity, democracy and J&K). We aspire to walk on that path

Narendra Modi

3 For Quotes #186798
#92. The European Commission granted France an extra two years to meet its mandated budget deficit target of 3% of GDP. The deadline had already been extended by two years in 2013. It gave little explanation for the latest extension, which disappointed fiscal hawks.

Anonymous

3 For Quotes #188442
#93. Even if we take Nietzsche figuratively (which he would have much preferred anyway), fifty years of research on stress shows that stressors are generally bad for people,3 contributing to depression, anxiety disorders, and heart disease.

Jonathan Haidt

3 For Quotes #188561
#94. I was always a good student. I wasn't the A-plus student, but I studied really hard, and I probably had a 3.2. I always wished that I had the capacity to get straight A's, but I didn't. I didn't beat myself up about it, but I really studied hard for my grades.

Tyra Banks

3 For Quotes #188642
#95. The bride belongs to the bridegroom. The friend who attends the bridegroom waits and listens for him, and is full of joy when he hears the bridegroom's voice. That joy is mine, and it is now complete. JOHN 3:29

Anne Graham Lotz

3 For Quotes #189819
#96. See how very much our Father loves us, for he calls us his children, and that is what we are! - 1 John 3:1

Gary Chapman

3 For Quotes #193807
#97. What do I have to do to convince you that I'm only using Dabria for one reason, one only reason: Destroy Hank, bit by bit if is necessary,and make him pay for all the things he has done to harm the girl I love?

Becca Fitzpatrick

3 For Quotes #195196
#98. Do you remember those AM radio kits you get as a kid, and you build your own AM radio? Well, I never actually built one. But I did get them as a gift, for, like, 3 Christmases in a row, and I hated them.

Lucas Till

3 For Quotes #201564
#99. John F. Kennedy went to bed at 3:30 in the morning on November 9, 1960, uncertain whether he had defeated Richard Nixon for the presidency. He thought he had won, but six states hung in the balance, and after months of exhaustive campaigning, he was too tired to stay awake any longer.

Robert Dallek

3 For Quotes #202561
#100. $20 by Vanessa Place, the first product of VanessaPlace Inc., debuted on May 3, 2013 at Cage, NYC.
The limited edition of $20, available for $50, sold out within the hour.

$20 - Poetry that speaks for itself

Vanessa Place

3 For Quotes #206349

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top