Top 74 26 Years Quotes

#1. I haven't had a single thought for 26 years. I have only understanding. It's somewhat complicated to understand that. I've hardly ever spoken about it. You're in a state of total peace of mind. A kind of nirvana.

Byron Katie

26 Years Quotes #1457288
#2. People don't understand this, but I started very young, and I became very, very successful at a very young age. By the time I was 26 years old, I was a multimillionaire. And I started with nothing. And I was on the road 10, 11 months a year.

Jerry Weintraub

26 Years Quotes #964392
#3. My dad worked for Nestle for 26 years and ended up being the mayor of our hometown. One of the lessons I learned from him was to never mistake kindness for weakness.

Brad D. Smith

26 Years Quotes #970662
#4. When I went to Philadelphia I was 26 years old and really sitting on top of the world. Family life, a professional career, plenty of friends and associates, and a good reputation, a wish list that could be the envy of many.

Julius Erving

26 Years Quotes #1085154
#5. In 1820, the average lifespan was just 26 years. Twenty-six years!

Peter Diamandis

26 Years Quotes #1205622
#6. I moved to Louisiana to become the executive Chef at Commander's Place. And I must say I had some encouragement from friends such as Ella Brennan, the queen of the New Orleans's culinary set, and others. This was very flattering to a young man with a dream. I was only 26 years old.

Emeril Lagasse

26 Years Quotes #1207138
#7. I began playing Monopoly for real when I was 26 years old. Today, my wife and I have approximately 1,400 little green houses - each paying us monthly. You do not have to be a rocket scientist or have a Harvard degree to play Monopoly for real.

Robert Kiyosaki

26 Years Quotes #1246732
#8. I realized at one point that David and I had not made a record together in almost 26 years and I thought that that was absurd because, first of all it had gone so fast, I didn't really realize, neither did David, that it had been that long.

Graham Nash

26 Years Quotes #1258168
#9. Even in my side of the world, I've been in publishing for what, 25 or 26 years, and it's gone from being a gentlemen's club to being a few big players, and it's very corporatised.

Iain Banks

26 Years Quotes #1271506
#10. My sisters like cooking at my place. It has a bit more room, and the food tastes a little bit better. A big pot of spaghetti and sauce, some warm French bread - works all the time. I think I've been eating pasta for 26 years.

Tom Brady

26 Years Quotes #1312700
#11. I was 26 years old when I found out that I had a sister who I never knew existed.

Dominique Moceanu

26 Years Quotes #1318306
#12. In 1982, when I was almost 26 years old, I decided I wanted to write fiction. I'd majored in journalism in college, and I'd always assumed I would write nonfiction.

Cynthia Kadohata

26 Years Quotes #1371287
#13. I'm not a trained academic. Neither am I a veteran social worker. I was 26 years in the corporate world, trying to make organizations profitable. And then in 2003 I started Parikrma Humanity Foundation from my kitchen table.

Shukla Bose

26 Years Quotes #1403282
#14. There is no evidence that changing your managers repeatedly leads to success, but there is evidence at Manchester United, I was managing there for 26 years I won 38 trophies.

Alex Ferguson

26 Years Quotes #59343
#15. I'm 26 years old, and I've spent my whole life waiting for something else to start. Now I realize that this is all there is, and I'm going to try to live my life like that.

Zach Braff

26 Years Quotes #1517164
#16. I spent 26 years in the business without ever knowing what I was doing a month from now.

Stephen Collins

26 Years Quotes #1535795
#17. I don't know what psychotherapy does. I have been seeing the same person for 26 years now.

Jim Harrison

26 Years Quotes #1569244
#18. The first time I visited Afghanistan in May 2000, I was 26 years old, and the country was under Taliban rule. I went there to document Afghan women and landmine victims.

Lynsey Addario

26 Years Quotes #1596387
#19. You know what, the moment I see you, first thing that comes to my mind is, I have just wasted 26 years of my life without you...

Arpit Agrawal

26 Years Quotes #1627123
#20. It was pure guesswork on my part back in 1979 as to whether I would have the stamina to write, pencil, ink, letter, tone, and fill the back of a monthly comic book for 26 years.

Dave Sim

26 Years Quotes #1637780
#21. People talk about this Julia Roberts almost like it's a cup of Pepsi. People think Julia Roberts is something they created. The fact is, 26 years ago, there was this scrunched-up little pink baby named Julia Roberts. I am a girl, like anybody else.

Julia Roberts

26 Years Quotes #1674512
#22. I'm 26 years old. I don't need to be playing 16 anymore.

Mena Suvari

26 Years Quotes #1684216
#23. I would not like to be replaced by someone who immediately sets about undoing what I've tried to do for 25-26 years.

Antonin Scalia

26 Years Quotes #1696738
#24. I had written hundreds of memos during my 26 years at the company, and all had shared a common thread. They were about self-examination in the pursuit of excellence, and a willingness not to embrace the status quo. This is a cornerstone of my leadership philosophy.

Howard Schultz

26 Years Quotes #1737085
#25. Most bands have a two-year success rate. By the third year, it's sort of over. Here we are in Poison still together 26 years later.

Bret Michaels

26 Years Quotes #1801330
#26. To be 26 years old and lose your left heart ventricle was probably the most dramatic thing that's ever happened to me in my life.

Anthony Kiedis

26 Years Quotes #780709
#27. Hogan is the youngest brand in our group, but we established it in 1986, so you can say 26 years is not so young.

Andrea Della Valle

26 Years Quotes #868801
#28. As president, I watched in wonder as Nelson Mandela had the remarkable capacity to forgive his jailers following 26 years of wrongful imprisonment - setting a powerful example of redemption and grace for us all.

George H. W. Bush

26 Years Quotes #50990
#29. I left Sudan when I was 25 or 26 years old. If I had stayed, I would never have ended up being an entrepreneur. You can have the qualities, but if you don't have the environment, you just wither away. It's like a fish: take it out of water, it will not survive.

Mo Ibrahim

26 Years Quotes #119380
#30. I've owned a business for 26 years. My family isn't in politics and my supporters aren't special interest groups in Madison and Milwaukee.

Mark Neumann

26 Years Quotes #119924
#31. I wound up auditioning, wound up getting in, and I was off to the races: I was putting in four more years after school to train to be an actor. I was 26 years old, and I still had a locker, for Christ's sake!

Peter Jacobson

26 Years Quotes #129734
#32. I designed a guitar for Ibanez and then they started manufacturing it - it's called the Jem - it's 26 years old and I still play it. As a kid I liked Les Pauls and Strats, but they had limitations for the kind of playing I wanted to do.

Steve Vai

26 Years Quotes #134148
#33. My sons remember me most as a Cardinal. My one son is 26 years old, and I don't think he's ever seen me without a beard. It's not as black as it used to be, but it's still there.

Bruce Sutter

26 Years Quotes #199839
#34. My father served 26 years in the Air Force as a pilot and a pioneer in our missile programs. I learned early about the sacrifices a family makes when a member is repeatedly deployed, and also the fulfillment that comes from serving our country. My brother, my son and I all became Marines.

Jim Webb

26 Years Quotes #212901
#35. Sir Alex, one of the best managers of all time. After 26 years of success in the game, we all owe him a tribute.

Vincent Kompany

26 Years Quotes #232480
#36. In the first book of my Discworld series, published more than 26 years ago, I introduced Death as a character; there was nothing particularly new about this - death has featured in art and literature since medieval times, and for centuries we have had a fascination with the Grim Reaper.

Terry Pratchett

26 Years Quotes #288965
#37. I think [Dalai Lama]is far and away the most solid, deep-thinking, far-sighted politician I've met, and I've been a journalist for 26 years for Time magazine, so I've met a lot of politicians.

Pico Iyer

26 Years Quotes #299994
#38. All over America highschool and college kids thinking 'Jack Duluoz is 26 years old and on the road all the time hitch hiking' while there I am almost 40 years old, bored and jaded

Jack Kerouac

26 Years Quotes #371710
#39. If you are 26 years old and you're waking up under Star Wars sheets ... the Force is not with you.

Gary Gulman

26 Years Quotes #392676
#40. I'm not the same person I was. I used to act dumb. It was an act. I am 26 years old, and that act is no longer cute. It is not who I am, nor do I want to be that person for the young girls who looked up to me. I know now that I can make a difference, that I have the power to do that.

Paris Hilton

26 Years Quotes #387467
#41. Sir Gordon Richards was the most successful jockey - flat or jumps - there's ever been: champion jockey for 26 years. He set a record of 269 winners in the season 55 years before I broke it. That was my greatest achievement.

Tony McCoy

26 Years Quotes #707191
#42. Of course, anybody's who's 26 years old will probably say, "Of course the old guy would say that." But wait until you're 45 or 46 years old. See how you feel about it then.

Thomas Haden Church

26 Years Quotes #619699
#43. I met a guy, very exotic to me - he was blonde with blue eyes - and I just had a fling that turned out to be love. I moved to San Francisco to spend a week with him and get him out of my system; I'm still here 26 years later.

Isabel Allende

26 Years Quotes #598548
#44. In January '77 I went out to LA and have been here 26 years.

Ted Shackelford

26 Years Quotes #487223
#45. It was during my first trip to America in 1953 - that's when I learned to visit museums. I was then 26 years old. When I travel, the first thing I do is to visit museums. When I go to New York City, I usually go to Broadway to see the shows.

John Gokongwei

26 Years Quotes #477397
#46. After 26 years, I am still practicing what I preach.

Kenneth H. Cooper

26 Years Quotes #448313
#47. I served my country in uniform for 26 years.

Martha McSally

26 Years Quotes #414089
#48. I didn't come east of the Mississippi for the first time in my life until I was 26 years of age, but I knew. I read magazines, I listened to radio, I watched television. I knew there was something out there, and I wanted a part of it.

Sam Donaldson

26 Years Quotes #412389
#49. Apparently 26 years ago, Arnold gave an interview to Oui magazine about his sex life. The good news is that Arnold is married to Maria Shriver and now that he's had a sex scandal, the Kennedy family has finally accepted him.

Jay Leno

26 Years Quotes #393382
#50. I think, internally, we Catholics have known this for a long time. I think we're just thrilled and grateful that the rest of the world now is sharing in the esteem and gratitude that we've had for Pope John Paul II for 26 and a half years.

Chris Matthews

26 Years Quotes #730154
#51. The music for 'The Last Five Years' is like running a 26-mile marathon, and singing Sondheim is like ballroom-dancing up Everest.

Anna Kendrick

26 Years Quotes #816742
#52. The year I turned 26 I made $49 million, which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week.

Jordan Belfort

26 Years Quotes #857633
#53. In England, I was quite struck to see how forward the girls are made
a child of 10 years old, will chat and keep you company, while her parents are busy or out etc.
with the ease of a woman of 26. But then, how does this education go on?
Not at all: it absolutely stops short.

Fanny Burney

26 Years Quotes #894860
#54. Thanks to the fact that the Earth isn't a perfect sphere, and invoking a bunch of Newtonian physics, you can deduce that our planet wobbles, too, taking roughly 26,000 years to trace out a small circle on the sky, a phenomenon known as precession.

Seth Shostak

26 Years Quotes #950358
#55. I've been playing the father of teenagers for years. People always thought that I was 40 when I was 26. Once you lose your hair, they're like "Oh! He's really old now."

Stanley Tucci

26 Years Quotes #981247
#56. The winter of 1991 found me stunned and shivering in the aftermath of an imploded love affair. Being 26, I flung myself actorishly on London and, without any intimations of my own ludicrousness, spent two years showing God what I thought of Him by letting myself go.

Glen Duncan

26 Years Quotes #997549
#57. Financial hydrogen bombs built on personal computers by 26-year-olds with MBAs.

Felix Rohatyn

26 Years Quotes #1271940
#58. The bottom line is that the position of the Sun relative to the stars slowly changes for any given date, and over the course of 26,000 years, it can easily slide between constellations. So you may think you're a Pisces, but you're actually an Aquarius.

Seth Shostak

26 Years Quotes #1372192
#59. Serena and I have done some great career planning, and we're playing really at the peak of our tennis right now. I think tennis has been a sport where people play this insane schedule from 14 years old, so of course at 26, it's over. We've really paced ourselves.

Venus Williams

26 Years Quotes #1436480
#60. It's a pitch you can extend your career with because it's less taxing on your body. It's like dog years, but in reverse. I feel like I'm 27 or 26 in knuckleball years!

R.A. Dickey

26 Years Quotes #1559233
#61. An infernal machine that produces every minute an impressive amount of poor, 26 million poor in 10 years are 2.6 million per year of new poor, this is the road, well, the road to hell.

Hugo Chavez

26 Years Quotes #1841041
#62. Winning the Championship is like taking a 26-year ball and chain from around our legs. Now we can go forward, and hopefully dominate English football for the next 10 years, like Liverpool did.

Bryan Robson

26 Years Quotes #671390
#63. My name is Natasha Trethewey, and I was born in Gulfport, Mississippi, in 1966, exactly 100 years to the day that Mississippi celebrated the first Confederate Memorial Day, April 26, 1866.

Natasha Trethewey

26 Years Quotes #670562
#64. I just go back to my roots. I was literally born 26 miles from Martinsville High School where Coach Wooden grew up, and then my dad coached there for four years.

Steve Alford

26 Years Quotes #455294
#65. My whole family's gonna be set for life and I'm not stopping rappin until that happens. I already know I got a five year plan. I'm 26 now and I'm gonna bow out on my 31st birthday. Peace, later, holla, I'm gone.

Jayceon Terrell Taylor

26 Years Quotes #437285
#66. There is good evidence that last year's European heat wave was influenced by global warming. It resulted in 26,000 premature deaths and cost $13.5 billion.

Tony Blair

26 Years Quotes #379409
#67. I wanted to just do a one-act play for 26 minutes, with commercials at the beginning and end. For years, I couldn't get my way. They wanted to interrupt three times.

Norman Lear

26 Years Quotes #376353
#68. I was born with confidence in myself and who I am. Even when I was a little kid, I felt that, and I carried it all through my years. I'm 26 now, and I'm still that person. I think every woman needs to have that self-love.

Ricki-Lee Coulter

26 Years Quotes #253053
#69. I started to send my work to journals when I was 26, which was just a question of when I got the courage up. They were mostly journals I had been reading for the previous six or seven years.

Marilyn Hacker

26 Years Quotes #233802
#70. At the end of drama school, I made a contract with myself: I'd try acting for five years. I was 26. I had already spent eight years working in restaurants and gas stations. So I had seen enough small businesses to understand that that's what acting is: a small business.

Hugh Jackman

26 Years Quotes #200038
#71. I ran the astronaut school for six years, and I was the commandant and when I finished in '65, 26 of my guys went into space as NASA astronauts that I trained.

Chuck Yeager

26 Years Quotes #162028
#72. I spent 12 years of my life, the last six years training six to eight hours a day, every day of my life. At the time, when I was 20 to 26, I could do things like that, and you're not going to notice it.

Caitlyn Jenner

26 Years Quotes #46598
#73. I grew up Jewish, became an atheist and a Marxist, and 28 years ago, at age 26, became a Christian.

Marvin Olasky

26 Years Quotes #12940
#74. Writers spend three years rearranging 26 letters of the alphabet. It's enough to make you lose your mind day by day.

Richard Price

26 Years Quotes #5717

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top