Top 40 23 Year Quotes

#1. Some people still see me as a kid, but I'm a 23-year-old woman now.

Amanda Bynes

23 Year Quotes #299126
#2. If you do it in the bookies, it's a bet ... If you pay some 23-year-old in an Armani suit two hundred grand to go to the window for you, it's a derivative.

Paul Murray

23 Year Quotes #135896
#3. I am just a hard-working 23-year-old. When Maxim asked me to be on their cover, I was quite surprised. Of course, I was happy about it.

Priyanka Chopra

23 Year Quotes #1781613
#4. I used to think that I could be successful if I pretended to be a 23-year-old black woman. I wanted to find a young black woman who would be willing to go in on this with me. I would write her novels, and then she would do the touring. I always thought I was too old and the wrong color.

Edmund White

23 Year Quotes #1751075
#5. I'm not a model or an actress; I'm just a 23 year old who likes to talk about science. Why does what I look like matter so much?

Elise Andrew

23 Year Quotes #1667527
#6. If I were just your average 23-year-old girl, and I called the police to say that there were strange men sleeping on my lawn and following me to Starbucks, they would leap into action. But because I am a famous person, well, sorry, ma'am, there's nothing we can do. It makes no sense.

Jennifer Lawrence

23 Year Quotes #1640310
#7. The one guiding principle over my 23-year career in TV has been as long as I'm having fun, I really don't care what the job title is.

Andy Cohen

23 Year Quotes #1553650
#8. There are a lot more companies with a lot younger people. It is just like 23-year-olds are starting companies, and they are scaling really quickly.

Kevin Systrom

23 Year Quotes #1398633
#9. Because when you're a 23-year old party girl who has to pee you don't really think about the possibility that your nerdy bouncer friend might suddenly start acting like a trench-coated pedophile who flashes kids at the park.

Kate Madison

23 Year Quotes #1225324
#10. How can I intimidate Tiger Woods? I mean, the guy's got 75 or whatever PGA Tour wins, 14 majors. He's been the biggest thing ever in our sport. How could some little 23-year-old from Northern Ireland with a few wins come up and intimidate him.

Rory McIlroy

23 Year Quotes #1127757
#11. Manchester United could have any goalkeeper in the world. I was a 23-year-old kid from New Jersey who, from an early age, had to cope with Tourette's Syndrome, a brain disorder that can trigger speech and facial tics, vocal outbursts and obsessive compulsive behavior.

Tim Howard

23 Year Quotes #1009407
#12. I was so sure I'd heard the doorbell and simultaneously certain that I hadn't. How could a smart and competent 23-year-old not be able to distinguish the edges of dreams from the tips of reality? How had the picture gone so horribly blurry that I'd looked to a dog to regain my bearings?

Julie Flygare

23 Year Quotes #834273
#13. When I was 12 years old, I was hanging out with 23-year-olds. I was into cartoons and Pokemon, and they're all talking about girls. It was a strange way to grow up.

Shaun White

23 Year Quotes #785266
#14. Teaching 23-year-olds in an MBA programme strikes me as largely a waste of time. They lack the background of experience. You can teach them skills - accounting and what have you - but you can't teach them management.

Peter Drucker

23 Year Quotes #1254133
#15. This was still the era - it would end later in that famous decade - when to be young was a social encumbrance, a mark of irrelevance, a faintly embarrassing condition for which marriage was the beginning of a cure.

Ian McEwan

23 Year Quotes #788673
#16. When people are left out, we're naturally going to focus on that, if it's 47 million people who don't have health insurance, if it's 23,000 people who die every year because they lack access to health care for something that's easily treatable.

Tim Kaine

23 Year Quotes #1009174
#17. I moved from Kentucky to Miramar, Florida, at about 8. I think I was in second grade. I still had my Southern accent, and down there, you got to experience a melting pot in full fury. All the kids I hung out with were, like, Sicilian kids from Jersey and New York.

Johnny Depp

23 Year Quotes #1019697
#18. I stopped drinking when I was 23. I kind of started when I was 13, so it was a 10-year run. But I just became a bad, annoying drunk child, so when I stopped, I'd done a lot of things I wasn't proud of.

John Mulaney

23 Year Quotes #1042501
#19. Patients are becoming aware that they're being taken for a ride by big pharma companies. They charge high prices and have never cared for India's healthcare. There are 23 million cases of cancer every year and India has a fair share of that.

Yusuf Hamied

23 Year Quotes #1122874
#20. When I was 23, I moved to Australia to be with this 43-year-old con artist I fell in love with.

Natasha Leggero

23 Year Quotes #1194560
#21. I don't have a child, so Women for Women is like my child. But I always said I would step down after 20 years. I didn't want to be a 60-year-old woman holding on to something I created when I was 23.

Zainab Salbi

23 Year Quotes #1317271
#22. The 70's hair with the long on the sides, just doesn't look good coming down the sides of the helmet.

Steve Yzerman

23 Year Quotes #1595220
#23. Women are more evolved biologically and emotionally, that's well known
and it's obvious. But they confuse sex and the spirit; they don't
separate. Men, as you know, always separate: they separate
their human and dog natures.

Jeet Thayil

23 Year Quotes #1636135
#24. I always looked really young for my age. And once I hit 23, 24 and 25, I was then allowed to play the cool 18-year-olds and stuff.

Ben Barnes

23 Year Quotes #1655257
#25. A hermit who has been shut up in his cell in a college has contracted a sort of mould and rust upon his soul.

Isaac Watts

23 Year Quotes #1694462
#26. Once you were a child. Once you knew what inquiry was for. There was a time when you asked questions because you wanted answers, and were glad when you had found them. Become that child again: even now.

C.S. Lewis

23 Year Quotes #1787606
#27. I will not serve with oathbreakers and murderers.
[Jaime, Inwardly] Then why did you ever bother putting on a sword?

George R R Martin

23 Year Quotes #1847029
#28. Gray hair is the glory of a long life.

Lailah Gifty Akita

23 Year Quotes #685429
#29. I first came to Brazil in the Sixties. Then I started coming back every year since touring most of the country. I grew to love it, the people, the music. I thought this is where I belong. I've been living in Brazil for the past 23 years. I call it my stress-free country.

Dionne Warwick

23 Year Quotes #673477
#30. There's no harm in me. Really, I'm just a big kid.

John Lydon

23 Year Quotes #588412
#31. I will be the 43-year-old guy in the jumpsuit. In my estimation and my image of myself is that I am 23 and can get away with it. If I didn't have the show, I would be in one right now. It would be denim, but I love a terry.

Andy Cohen

23 Year Quotes #561441
#32. I've always been short and stocky. So when I got into repertory theatre after graduation, I found myself doing character roles: because of my deep voice, shape and height, I was playing 40-year-old, 50-year-old roles at the age of 23.

David Suchet

23 Year Quotes #545412
#33. Induction for deduction, with a view to construction.

Auguste Comte

23 Year Quotes #347395
#34. And yes, it is harder to make movies because budgets are getting smaller, and the companies stocks are down. The only good news on the horizon is that box office has been up by something like 23% from last year, which is great for us. It's still the cheapest form of entertainment.

Jerry Bruckheimer

23 Year Quotes #315641
#35. From a thread of sky
to the warp and weft of your being
You're beautiful, graceful,
like no other;
You're pretty damn good as you are.

Imogen Heap

23 Year Quotes #294694
#36. This is how we piece together our past. We do it like a jigsaw puzzle, where there are missing pieces. But so long as we have enough of the pieces, we can know what belongs in the gaps.

Nathan Filer

23 Year Quotes #254563
#37. Three hundred bridges become structurally deficient each year in the state of Pennsylvania. That's one percent added to the already 23 percent they already have. They just can't fix them fast enough.

Steve Kroft

23 Year Quotes #223151
#38. During my first Olympics in 1980, at the age of 23, I was physically in great condition but mentally too inexperienced to cope comfortably in the pressure cooker of an Olympic year.

Sebastian Coe

23 Year Quotes #85186
#39. Turkey is going through an incredible economic, political and social transformation. What is most important is that Turkey has been the owner of this transformation. Ownership has been the key to success.

Ali Babacan

23 Year Quotes #81370
#40. Dumb luck brought on the move from business to acting. I had moved to New York when I was 23, in the year 2000. On a lark, I went to audition for a soap opera. I thought, 'Hey, this will be a really fun story to tell my grandkids one day, that I auditioned for a soap!'

Teddy Sears

23 Year Quotes #32938

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top