Top 86 22 How Quotes

#1. 22 "How long, O simple ones, will you love being simple? How long will scoffers delight in their scoffing and fools hate knowledge?

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #1670579
#2. The organized churches must become schools of spiritual discipline where Christians are taught how to own without treasuring (Matt. 6:21); how to possess without, like the "rich young ruler," being possessed (Mark 10:22); how to live simply, even frugally, though controlling great wealth and power.

Dallas Willard

22 How Quotes #1071133
#3. The GAO just released a report that said 22 percent of federal programs fail to meet their objectives. The truth is we don't know how taxpayer money is spent in Washington, D.C., which is why I think we ought to put every agency budget up on the Internet for everyone to see.

Carly Fiorina

22 How Quotes #467297
#4. The spirit gone, man is garbage.

Joseph Heller

22 How Quotes #131821
#5. Linda Svendsen's 'Marine Life' was important. I was nearly 22. Larry Mathews discussed the book in a creative writing class. We examined her stories, figured out how they worked.

Michael Winter

22 How Quotes #466890
#6. I think the rigors of a TV schedule are brutal and 'Six Feet Under' wasn't a network schedule. We did 13 shows, we didn't do 22. I don't know how people do that. I really don't. I mean the shows are shorter, but wow, it's quite a discipline.

Frances Conroy

22 How Quotes #421605
#7. British?" I tried to explain. "We make jokes about uncomfortable topics to feel less awkward about them?" How Hard Can Love Be? chapter 22

Holly Bourne

22 How Quotes #381976
#8. So I called back, "Ya, I have ten boxes and ... no I'm another guy. Ya and they all weigh exactly 22 pounds, and they all have a girth of ... three." "Three what?" "Three ... girth units.

Brian Regan

22 How Quotes #182571
#9. Through the Lord's mercies we are not consumed, Because His compassions fail not. They are new every morning; Great is Your faithfulness." (Lamentations 3:22-23) Philippians

Val Waldeck

22 How Quotes #182548
#10. We don't know what's going to happen this summer or who's going to be here next year. We have no control over any of that. So, we're going to play our [22 remaining] games and do the best we can and show up for the New York Knick fans. That's the most important thing.

Jalen Rose

22 How Quotes #174838
#11. 22 But if I live in the flesh, this is the fruit of my labour: yet what I shall choose I wot not.

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #167480
#12. No wonder that my remembrance fails me, for I shall complete my 70 years next Sunday (the 22); - and during these 70 years I have had a happy life; which still remains happy because of hope and content.

Michael Faraday

22 How Quotes #164770
#13. Happy,Free,Confused,Lonley at the same time

Taylor Swift

22 How Quotes #161181
#14. I've known Don Mancini for 22 years. We're dear friends. I know his humor, I know his mind.

David Kirschner

22 How Quotes #160667
#15. I'm not running away from my responsibilities. I'm running to them. There's nothing negative about running away to save my life.

Joseph Heller

22 How Quotes #158659
#16. My first book is really comparable to what I do now, where it's pretty surreal and strange at moments, but that being my first book - I wrote that when I was 22; it came out when I was 24 - and it was just really overwritten. I just didn't trust myself as a writer to say something once.

Joe Meno

22 How Quotes #154048
#17. I made 22 million in 14 years ... with taxes, and travel and everything else, it gets blown out the window ... which is why I still need to work.

Boomer Esiason

22 How Quotes #152033
#18. When I started Victoria Principal Products, there were 22 full-time employees - they were all women.

Victoria Principal

22 How Quotes #148917
#19. I did 22 years in the military. I went through Paris Island. I'm a Marine. I will never not be one.

Montel Williams

22 How Quotes #147547
#20. I'm more than comfortable just sitting back and scoring 21, 22 points or whatever and getting 10, 11 assists whatever the case might be. More than comfortable with that. It's just a matter of the pieces that you have around you and what you can do to elevate everybody else.

Kobe Bryant

22 How Quotes #142297
#21. When you're a first-round pick and you get to the big leagues at 22, there's almost a sense that you've got to mature.

Evan Longoria

22 How Quotes #138983
#22. So much for the Emperor; the rest of this history must deal with the Monster.
- IV:22

Suetonius

22 How Quotes #138694
#23. When I was younger, I enjoyed being strong, and I loved it when my heart was very strong, but I think it was also about submitting to the cultural idea that if you're a 22-year-old woman, you have to look a certain way. I'm not into that anymore. But I do appreciate it when my clothes fit.

Jennifer Beals

22 How Quotes #1871901
#24. Think of how many mistakes you made at 22 years old. Like, I made a million.

Daniel Cudmore

22 How Quotes #1165885
#25. As G. K. Chesterton wrote, "How much larger your life would be if your self could become smaller in it."22

Ann Voskamp

22 How Quotes #1837648
#26. I learned how to cook, began reading books on food. I began to understand about nutrition. It never had occurred to me that what you ate could affect how you felt. It could affect your health. It seems obvious now, but at age 23 or 22 or whatever I was, it wasn't obvious at all.

John Mackey

22 How Quotes #1771059
#27. L.A. scares the crap out of me. I feel if I have to work out four hours a day, and count the calories of everything I put in my mouth, and have Botox at 22, and obsess about how I look the whole time, I will go mad. I will absolutely lose it.

Emma Watson

22 How Quotes #1571956
#28. Sam Allberry says it best: "Desires for things God has forbidden are a reflection of how sin has distorted me, not how God has made me."22

Rosaria Champagne Butterfield

22 How Quotes #1506485
#29. A band asked me to go on tour when I was 22 and asked me to play drums, and I taught myself so I could go on this trip with these people. The drums found me; I didn't find them. When I started playing, I realized how appropriate an instrument it was for me.

Janet Weiss

22 How Quotes #1480491
#30. I love a novel that's funny, and The Taxman Cometh is very funny, delightfully well-written, yet with a serious message about how government bureaucracy affects us all. Read. Enjoy. And if a comparison to Catch 22 pops into your mind, that's not surprising.

Marvin Kalb

22 How Quotes #1426977
#31. [Giving context to how radical bloomers as an article of clothing were at the time]

"The women shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the Lord they God." - Deutronomy 22:5

Miriam Gurko

22 How Quotes #1375931
#32. When I was 22, I met with some janky manager, and she told me, 'You're never going to work at this weight.' I think I was a size 6 at the time. There is just this weird thing about how we perceive women in this country. I would love to be a part of breaking that down.

Melissa McCarthy

22 How Quotes #1363752
#33. The night was full of horrors, and he thought he knew how Christ must have felt as he walked through the world, like a psychiatrist through a ward full of nuts ...

Joseph Heller

22 How Quotes #1323857
#34. I'm serious, Mar, I don't know how to act around him now. I can't be nice, because he'll hate that. But I can't be mean just to be nice."
"You really need medication."
"I'm in a quandary. A Catch-22. I'm screwed.

Kristin Walker

22 How Quotes #1201344
#35. To know : how to take care of all the souls
is to see the human soul as :
Sand of Mother Earth
Religious Leader Petra Cecilia Maria Hermans
Religion Of Blue Circle
October 22, 2016

Petra Hermans

22 How Quotes #529151
#36. The young folks that are coming into each of your services are anywhere from 17 to 22 or 23. Gee whiz, the hormone level created by nature sets in place the possibility for these types of things to occur. So we've got to be very careful how we address it on our side.

Saxby Chambliss

22 How Quotes #891996
#37. How that works is our first season was the year we had a threatened writers' strike, so what we did was that instead of doing 22 episodes, we did 30. We put 10 in the bank.

Christopher Meloni

22 How Quotes #826116
#38. If, like Charles Silberman, we think school "should prepare people not just to earn a living but to live a life - a creative, humane, and sensitive life,"22 then children's attitudes toward learning are at least as important as how well they perform at any given task.

Alfie Kohn

22 How Quotes #823996
#39. Your "use case" should be, there's a 22 year old college student living in the dorms. How will this software get him laid?

Jamie Zawinski

22 How Quotes #806099
#40. On a scale of one to stepping on a LEGO, how much pain are you in?

Darynda Jones

22 How Quotes #764918
#41. In some Christian ministry, we assess how mature a believer is based on how much he knows. But the New Testament assesses the maturity of a believer based on how much he obeys (e.g. John 14:15; James 1:22-25)

Steve Smith

22 How Quotes #759194
#42. The night was filled with horrors, and he thought he knew how Christ must have felt as he walked through the world, like a psychiatrist through a ward full of nuts, like a victim through a prison full of thieves. What a welcome sight a leper must have been!

Joseph Heller

22 How Quotes #631967
#43. There's slowly been a kind of shift in how we think about childhood. It's like childhood almost extends to 20 or 22 even after the end of college. When I was growing up, there was this expectation that you were on your own now.

Joe Meno

22 How Quotes #621654
#44. For all that beauty that doth cover thee
Is but the seemly raiment of my heart,
Which in thy breast doth live, as thine in me.
How can I then be elder than thou art?

William Shakespeare

22 How Quotes #534849
#45. PRO13.22 A good man leaveth an inheritance to his children's children: and the wealth of the sinner is laid up for the just.

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #22633
#46. I should say that I'm not conscious of any particular style or any particular literary device when I am writing. I have written 22 books, and they are all very different. I have tried all kinds of genres.

Isabel Allende

22 How Quotes #47468
#47. Angels encourage men and women of faith, and they are our "fellow servants" (Revelation 22:9).

Benny Hinn

22 How Quotes #46122
#48. When Boston and Orlando told me they were going to pick me at 21 and 22, I figured I don't need to do a workout for a second -round team. Boston and Orlando never drafted me because they said I was too skinny and no European point guard will make it in the League.

Tony Parker

22 How Quotes #40474
#49. We know that in 2001 it was believed 78 stem cell lines existed. But now we know there are only 22 that are viable, and they have been contaminated with mouse stem cells.

Russ Carnahan

22 How Quotes #40323
#50. Be doers of the word, and not merely hearers. (James 1:22 NRSV)

John Ortberg

22 How Quotes #35897
#51. It is impossible that one who has turned to the world and feels its anxieties, and engages his heart in the wish to please men, can fulfill that first and great commandment of the Master, 'You shall love God with all your heart and with all your strength' (Mt. 22:37).

Gregory Of Nyssa

22 How Quotes #29874
#52. It doesn't matter if you're a size 2 or 22, you can be healthy as long as you're taking care of your body, working out, and telling yourself 'I love you' instead of taking in the negativity of beauty standards.

Ashley Graham

22 How Quotes #27740
#53. Box-office poison? Mr. Louis B. Mayer always asserted that the studio had built Stage 22, Stage 24 and the Irving Thalberg Building, brick by brick, from the income on my pictures.

Joan Crawford

22 How Quotes #26582
#54. When I was 22, I was having a ball!

Jennifer Aniston

22 How Quotes #23948
#55. 22. As a jewel of gold in a swine's snout, so is a fair woman which is without discretion.

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #23567
#56. MISSION: Be excellent at what you do and you will stand before kings. Proverbs 22:29

Bible. New International Version

22 How Quotes #47955
#57. If, like Harry Keogh, I could talk to the dead - God, there are an awful lot of people I would like to speak to! Not least my father. Being in the army for 22 years, I didn't see enough of him, and I know there are a great many things I could have learned from him.

Brian Lumley

22 How Quotes #22004
#58. According to all that God commanded [Noah], so he did. Noah did "according to all that God commanded him, so he did" (Genesis 6:22). Therein lies the key and secret to Noah's faith. When God told him to do something, he did it. He was a man who took God at His word.

David Jeremiah

22 How Quotes #20121
#59. We rarely consider that we're also formed by the decisions we didn't make, by events that could have happened but didn't, or by our lack of choices, for that matter. (p. 22)

Rabih Alameddine

22 How Quotes #13807
#60. I spent 22 years in the United States military, so I'm a pretty strategic level thinker.

Allen West

22 How Quotes #12424
#61. There is a great amount of precision within each individual's technique and role in the play. When you put 22 of them out there, it can look chaotic but when you break down individual performance, it looks less so.

Brendan Daly

22 How Quotes #9135
#62. I love flying and kind of just fascinated with it, and to fly something like an F-22 would be a blast.

Stephen Colletti

22 How Quotes #6573
#63. I worked 120 hours a week for eight years. That's 20 to 22 hours a day every day and one week I only got 15 hours sleep.

Heston Blumenthal

22 How Quotes #5844
#64. Do you want to have a career that goes beyond, you know, 11 minutes in a 22-minute television show every week? Some people don't. That's fine.

Jason Alexander

22 How Quotes #5236
#65. When I was 22, I finally reached that huge goal. Now I'm going for another one. It's so satisfying. It's something that I worked for for so long, and just to know that I got it feels so great.

Jonathan Horton

22 How Quotes #1747
#66. Iron Sisters also badass at recycling!

Cassandra Clare

22 How Quotes #68738
#67. Our religious systems have taught us to "train up a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not depart from it." (Proverbs 22:6) I couldn't disagree more. How about, "feed a child what it needs, so when it gets grows up, it will "be" its own unique unpredictably creative self.

Christopher Zzenn Loren

22 How Quotes #120798
#68. This is every reader's catch-22: the more you read, the more you realize you haven't read; the more you yearn to read more, the more you understand that you have, in fact, read nothing. There is no way to finish, and perhaps that shouldn't be the goal.

Pamela Paul

22 How Quotes #119540
#69. I am 5 ft 6 in, and at my peak, my vital statistics were 37-22-35. I didn't even think about my weight - but now I work hard at keeping healthy. Fortunately, my husband Richie is as much of a fitness buff as I am.

Raquel Welch

22 How Quotes #119436
#70. The fictional character with whom I most profoundly identified was Yossarian in Catch-22. Always did, still do.

Neil Cross

22 How Quotes #119111
#71. We expect that in the next years, the economy will improve. And we expect that extreme poverty will drop from 22 percent to 11 percent by the year 2000.

Alberto Fujimori

22 How Quotes #117089
#72. The Sermon on the Mount is law, not grace, for it demands as the condition of blessingMt 5:3-9 that perfect character which grace, through divine power, creates Ga 5:22,23

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #80237
#73. Leadership and learning are indispensable to each other.
[Undelivered remarks for Dallas Trade Mart, November 22 1963]

John F. Kennedy

22 How Quotes #77226
#74. I do have a 22-inch waist, I will say that.

Megan Fox

22 How Quotes #74959
#75. Boys have always had to go to war

J.D. Salinger

22 How Quotes #74670
#76. Most of us still caged within careers chosen for us by our not entirely worldly 18-22 year old selves.

Alain De Botton

22 How Quotes #73520
#77. Proverbs 22:3 says that "the prudent man sees the evil and hides himself." Sometimes physically removing yourself from a situation will help maintain boundaries. You can do this to replenish yourself physically, emotionally, and spiritually after you have given to your limit, as Jesus often did.

Henry Cloud

22 How Quotes #125915
#78. Stage work, that's all I have in my background. Wasteland was my first TV experience. Dawson's was my first long-term, I mean the entire season of 22 episodes.

Sasha Alexander

22 How Quotes #68263
#79. I came to be emulated. That's what people didn't get. Followed, as in being an example, as in making your interior world resemble mine. p. 22

Roland Merullo

22 How Quotes #67039
#80. God is constantly talking to us but we can't hear him because we pay too much attention to the noise from the world. Genesis 12:22.

Felix Wantang

22 How Quotes #60011
#81. 22 A beautiful woman who rejects good sense is like a gold ring in a pig's snout.

Anonymous

22 How Quotes #59700
#82. The colder the weather, the bigger the gun
Got to rock a lot of clothes if you tryina hide one
In June it's .22's, February it's fifths
But all year round, it's 616.

Willie The Kid

22 How Quotes #55969
#83. Hollywood ... that's not going to be my niche at all. If anyone is going wants to work with me, I would think it's going to be independent films. I'm not 22!

Lesley Manville

22 How Quotes #52258
#84. Lucas began filming THX 1138 on Monday, September 22, 1969, shooting from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. in the still unfinished Bay Area Rapid Transit system.

Brian Jay Jones

22 How Quotes #50841
#85. We anticipate Time, and welcome it when birth comes in the door, then we hate Time and curse it, when death exits the door.

Anthony Liccione

22 How Quotes #50823
#86. When I moved to New York at 22, I didn't know what I wanted to do. I took an improv class, and the first scene I did, I felt like 'I want to do this for the rest of my life.' It was the first time I ever felt like that about anything. I tried to make a living off improv.

Kurt Braunohler

22 How Quotes #49485

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top