Top 10 22 Bullets Quotes

#1. Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld said this week there's a good chance we never get bin Laden. bin Laden! We couldn't even get O.J.!

Jay Leno

22 Bullets Quotes #129892
#2. Masters no longer needed any

Sidney Sheldon

22 Bullets Quotes #158068
#3. Camels have a very democratic approach to the human race. They hate every member of it, without making any distinctions for rank or creed.

Terry Pratchett

22 Bullets Quotes #315775
#4. I was a pretty alert kid, and I, you know, I was very interested in arts.

Ellar Coltrane

22 Bullets Quotes #332979
#5. I hate the way my life has been inexplicably overwhelmed by questionnaires. Life is so much stranger and so much more beautiful than the lists that reduce it to an anorexic assembly of tics and obsessions.

Richard Flanagan

22 Bullets Quotes #463276
#6. The one who cares the most wins ... That's how I knew I'd end up with everyone else waving the white flags and not me. That's how I knew I'd be the last person standing when it was all over ... I cared the most.

Roseanne Barr

22 Bullets Quotes #573034
#7. I would not spend one further moment on the subject of UFOs if I didnt seriously feel that the UFO phenomenon is real and that efforts to investigate and understand it, and eventually to solve it, could have a profound effect
perhaps even be the springboard to mankinds outlook on the universe.

J. Allen Hynek

22 Bullets Quotes #614916
#8. I don't think you can create anything interesting from a comfort zone. You have to work from a place of fear and failure.

Charlize Theron

22 Bullets Quotes #755428
#9. Hey," he said softly. He moved closer to the bars, pressing his face between them. "I always said you were jailbait, but this is ridiculous.

Rachel Caine

22 Bullets Quotes #962524
#10. Crime is only the retail department of what, in wholesale, we call penal law.

George Bernard Shaw

22 Bullets Quotes #1392909

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top