Top 34 20 Years Later Quotes

#1. Why are other people profiting off that? I can see that if I have the page and sold it for $50 and 20 years later somebody's got it for $200, okay. That's business. But I had no say in that art being out there. It just really burns me.

Mike Royer

20 Years Later Quotes #75252
#2. You're on the stage and you've got all those people yelling at you, so you better be right in the moment, reacting to that. It's completely live and organic. Even 20 years later, it's the same thing. You may be even better on your instrument. Hopefully, you are.

Andy Summers

20 Years Later Quotes #1791608
#3. Nobody makes a movie thinking it's still going to be watched and talked about and quoted 20 years later.

Harry Shearer

20 Years Later Quotes #1718392
#4. Recipe for a dissatisfied adulthood is setting goals that are especially difficult to attain. Measured by life satisfaction 20 years later, the least promising goal that a young person could have was becoming accomplished in a performing art.

Daniel Kahneman

20 Years Later Quotes #1675580
#5. Don't have children: they deform women's bodies and turn into an enemy 20 years later.

Marquis De Sade

20 Years Later Quotes #1569075
#6. If I don't commit to fighting for the future, 20 years later, 30 years later, after the end of the expiration date of the joint declaration, Hong Kong will be more at risk and in greater danger.

Joshua Wong

20 Years Later Quotes #1532600
#7. A country that cannot feed itself cannot have self-pride, and in the mid-'60s 20 percent of all the wheat produced in America came into India. We were agriculturally a basket case. And 15 years later, 20 years later, we have become an agricultural power. This is the famous Green Revolution.

Jairam Ramesh

20 Years Later Quotes #1418844
#8. I had the opportunity at Duke to start doing things in the community, and it's something I continue to do even 20 years later.

Grant Hill

20 Years Later Quotes #1395622
#9. I think being self-referential is really narcissistic. Who's to say anybody's even thinking of you that much? But some of these movies that I've done, people still recite lines to me, even 20 years later.

John Cusack

20 Years Later Quotes #1298980
#10. Original 'Dallas' fans, please come back, because it's the same show 20 years later - same drama.

Josh Henderson

20 Years Later Quotes #1292753
#11. I love having made a film and watching it when it affects audiences in a positive way. It was always fun for me to hide in the back of a theater and watch Tootsie with an audience and hear them laugh. And it's gratifying 20 years later to imagine that they still can find it amusing.

Sydney Pollack

20 Years Later Quotes #1066436
#12. Of course, the whole Andy Kaufman angle was classic. I'm real proud of that. I mean that is something people are still talking about 20 years later, making movies about and that sort of thing. I mean not a day goes by that someone doesn't mention Andy Kaufman to me.

Jerry Lawler

20 Years Later Quotes #1147233
#13. If anyone had told me in the '60s that 20 years later we'd still be talking about whether pot was worse than this or that, I'd have said, Oh, come off it, boys.

Paul McCartney

20 Years Later Quotes #54533
#14. I never expected that, 20 years later, Chucky would be considered a classic, if I may invoke that term. A golden oldie anyway, something that people still care about 20 years later.

David Kirschner

20 Years Later Quotes #285786
#15. Not only will America go to your country and kill all your people. But they'll come back 20 years later and make a movie about how killing your people made their soldiers feel sad.

Frankie Boyle

20 Years Later Quotes #289126
#16. To start your life as a character of 120 years when you are in your late thirties, and then go back in time about 20 years later to play the same character who is your own age then, its very complicated, but very interesting.

Ian McDiarmid

20 Years Later Quotes #341349
#17. So now 20 years later people want us to get together so they can take shots at all these old babes trying to get back some youth. I mean come on; I've been there. I know what the press would do.

Joan Jett

20 Years Later Quotes #343812
#18. I understand the difference between journalism and scholarship that comes 20 years later.

David Remnick

20 Years Later Quotes #461792
#19. Dave was great in Van Halen. No question about it. He was one of the best at being Mr. Rock Star. But it's sickening to see a guy still trying to be that with a wig on 20 years later.

Sammy Hagar

20 Years Later Quotes #580589
#20. The term 'glass ceiling' was coined in 1984. More than 20 years later, the ceiling has barely cracked. There isn't a single country in the world that has as many female as male politicians. In business, the situation is even worse. Its highest echelon - the board - remains a chauvinist's dream.

Noreena Hertz

20 Years Later Quotes #843593
#21. He wondered if you could be exhausted without knowing it, if hope could be lost not all at once but could slip away gradually, day by day, and vanish before you ever realized.

Cassandra Clare

20 Years Later Quotes #1815918
#22. When we do the hard stuff for the first 20 years we will have an easier life for the 60, but if we take it easy for the first 20 then we will live a life of struggle later on.

N.N. Porchezhiyan

20 Years Later Quotes #1635044
#23. My grandmother wanted my father to be a teacher because she was a teacher. He didn't go down that road until much later in life; he just kind of retired after almost 20 years as being a visiting lecturer at Stanford, where he got his graduate degree.

John Morgridge

20 Years Later Quotes #1217071
#24. When we pray we speak to God;
but when we read, God speaks to us.

St. Jerome

20 Years Later Quotes #1064659
#25. Go find very early versions of things: the first TV pilot of a later-successful TV show; early audition tapes by famous actors; early demos by famous musicians. Focus on these early examples, not what they became over the next 20 years. Remember that what you're doing will constantly improve.

Derek Sivers

20 Years Later Quotes #1053450
#26. But then when you go through the process of making the film and you sit in the cinema two years later and your jaw hits the floor, it's quite sad in a way because you're looking at yourself - facially anyway - and see the way you looked when you were 20.

Ray Winstone

20 Years Later Quotes #840323
#27. A fetish is a story masquerading as an object.

Robert Stoller

20 Years Later Quotes #787744
#28. I didn't spend a whole lot of time here, but I had the seven best years of my career in this city and having an attachment here 20-some odd years later is pretty special to me.

Paul Coffey

20 Years Later Quotes #667129
#29. important to note that the missional church combines the concern for community development normally characterized by the liberal churches and the desire for personal and community transformation normally characterized by the evangelical movement.

Michael Frost

20 Years Later Quotes #611609
#30. I met my wife on Spring break when I was in college. I was at the University of Notre Dame. She was at the University of New Hampshire. I bumped into her in Florida and told her the next day that I was going to marry her and 20 or something years later here we are.

Nicholas Sparks

20 Years Later Quotes #443211
#31. I am a zombie fan, but all of the zombie stories I've enjoyed started when the dead rose and ended three days later with everybody looking exhausted. I was thinking, 'What happens in 20 years?'

Seanan McGuire

20 Years Later Quotes #381042
#32. The more people that learn sign language, the better. This is part of my life, but it's not part of everybody's life, so it's nice to expose this to the world.

Sean Berdy

20 Years Later Quotes #155321
#33. The life that was to make his soul would mar his body.

Oscar Wilde

20 Years Later Quotes #69820
#34. My first tattoo is a full-on Sailor Jerry situation on my hip - it's a swallow with big spread wings. When I got it I was 20 on St. Mark's Place in New York; I just walked in in a frenzy. It's still there 17 years later and it's not a terrible thing to look at.

Maria Dahvana Headley

20 Years Later Quotes #59741

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top