Top 10 500 Years Later Quotes

#1. No, I was talking to the network and Universal about plans for a third season where Buck would go back to Earth and would focus on stories around the planet and show what it was like 500 years later.

Gil Gerard

500 Years Later Quotes #395335
#2. I finish the book so I can see how it's going to end. I write that first sentence, and if it's the right first sentence, it leads to the right second sentence and three years later you have a 500-page manuscript, but it really is like going on a trip, going on a journey. It's a voyage.

Tom Robbins

500 Years Later Quotes #887381
#3. That difference, that indefinable difference between talent and genius. It is as fine as hair, invisible to the eye and even, most of the time, to the ear. But in her face when she looks at her brother, I see that it may as well be a huge uncrossable chasm.

Anna Smaill

500 Years Later Quotes #956538
#4. Wherever you find the greatest good, you will find the greatest evil, because evil loves paradise as much as good.

Wallace Stegner

500 Years Later Quotes #1101388
#5. I curl my fingers into my palm to make up for the fact that they're not wrapped around his.

Abby McDonald

500 Years Later Quotes #1120512
#6. Music hath the charm to soothe a savage beast, but I'd try a revolver first.

Josh Billings

500 Years Later Quotes #1136750
#7. We're not friends, Mark," I reply sadly. "We're strangers with memories.

Kristen Proby

500 Years Later Quotes #1632873
#8. My first Indy 500 was one of my high points. I ended up qualifying fourth and I finished fourth. I had a win in Japan a few years later, and then qualifying for Daytona was great as well.

Danica Patrick

500 Years Later Quotes #1662354
#9. I never had a job. I bought my first house within a year of getting out of school, and I built a custom one four and a half years later. The Art Center didn't teach much about business, but I learned a lot from the Fortune 500 companies that were my clients.

Richard MacDonald

500 Years Later Quotes #1719888
#10. ...there's few on Earth as can cut a man deeper than his childless wife.

Craig Russell

500 Years Later Quotes #1766144

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top