Top 30 2 Weeks Quotes

#1. I called my pilot 2 weeks before I flew and asked him, I don't want to get sick, what should I eat? He said, Peanut Butter. I said, If I eat peanut butter then I won't get sick? He said, no, but it tastes the same comin' up as it does goin' down.

Bill Engvall

2 Weeks Quotes #44341
#2. Behind me are a hard 2 weeks of training, so I feel a little bit tired right now, but my goal for the race in Cardiff and Pau remains the same as in all races. I want to do well and have good runs and enjoy racing. The results come by itself when I do that.

Peter Kauzer

2 Weeks Quotes #1787715
#3. I go out and take oysters, clams and mussels every 2 weeks or so during late fall, winter and early spring. I particularly like to go out when there is a below-average ebb tide because that exposes clamming grounds and oysters that are usually under water.

Jim Himes

2 Weeks Quotes #1776838
#4. I came to the conclusion that the very best thing for Rosie, from the time she was 2 weeks old, was for us to get married.

Robert Blake

2 Weeks Quotes #1673632
#5. I'm playing somebody who is a recovering drug addict who got out of prison. It takes place in 2 weeks-the 1st 2 weeks I'm out of prison.

Maggie Gyllenhaal

2 Weeks Quotes #1469293
#6. It was dark and misty for 2 weeks, and I didn't come up with a thing. Suddenly the sun shone and it was, 'Wow, look at those beautiful Alps.' I wrote 'Mr. Blue Sky' and 13 other songs in the next two weeks.

Jeff Lynne

2 Weeks Quotes #1307307
#7. It will all be over in 2 weeks

Ken Novak

2 Weeks Quotes #1158881
#8. People who take more than 2 weeks to plan a wedding are pussies

Riki Lindhome

2 Weeks Quotes #922129
#9. You should have a 1-on-1 roughly every 2 weeks.

Keith Rabois

2 Weeks Quotes #758050
#10. I trained 8 hours a day 7 seven days a week and I had 2 weeks off in a year.

Julie Benz

2 Weeks Quotes #695732
#11. Hey G-Town Gal: turn your underwear inside out! Then u only have to do laundry every 2 weeks - saves on detergent & trips to Laundromat!

Patricia Heaton

2 Weeks Quotes #532805
#12. After the outbreak of war, in April 1940, we left Geneva with our three children aged 4 years, 2 years and 2 weeks only to become part of the disordered refugee crowds fleeing across France from the German army.

James Meade

2 Weeks Quotes #506427
#13. Most artists come in and out of the country, they stay may be 2 weeks - or a month max and then they leave.

Edwin Starr

2 Weeks Quotes #506125
#14. Even 9 1/2 Weeks made some kind of terrible sense.

Lena Dunham

2 Weeks Quotes #499721
#15. I'm very proud of Seungri. I worked over a year for my album, but one day YG told Seungri to make an album and he made one in just 2 weeks. Ah, maybe 3 weeks. He's a true genius. I'm jealous of his propulsion.

G-Dragon

2 Weeks Quotes #473314
#16. You know what I mean. That moment in a relationship in which, at the same time you discover you've been floating in air for 5 and 1/2 weeks you also discover that your feet have dropped a little closer to earth.

Marisa De Los Santos

2 Weeks Quotes #462438
#17. The first 2 weeks, they didn't learn the piece - they went through the process of how the piece was made.

Siobhan Davies

2 Weeks Quotes #53703
#18. I was so used to seeing so many women in the media flaunting their bodies 4 weeks after having a baby - and kudos to those who have genes that they can get right back into shape 2 weeks, 4 weeks after having a baby. But that never happened to me, and I remember going to my doctor asking why.

Tia Mowry

2 Weeks Quotes #34524
#19. I live in New York and I was only there for 2 weeks all last year.

Patricia Velasquez

2 Weeks Quotes #563737
#20. Add in the denim-blue eyes and 6 foot 2 inch dominating physique, and I'm reduced to high-priced man candy for the next six weeks.

S.L. Jennings

2 Weeks Quotes #1795571
#21. My season 2 'Good Wife' wrap gift was this deluxe package of Mortal Kombat. I played it for, like, two weeks straight.

Matt Czuchry

2 Weeks Quotes #1648991
#22. If New Yorkers reduced portion size to 16 ounces from 20 ounces for one sugary drink every two weeks, it would collectively save approximately 2.3 million pounds over one year.

Casey Neistat

2 Weeks Quotes #1533726
#23. 5 weeks since the Rapture "Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition." Thessalonians 2:3

Phillip W. Simpson

2 Weeks Quotes #1407958
#24. WITH THREE WEEKS to go in the Florida governor's race, the Tallahassee morning newspaper ran the following headline: 2 HEADS EXPLODE IN SEPARATE INCIDENTS

Tim Dorsey

2 Weeks Quotes #1311379
#25. I often think of those marvelous weeks spent in the Waddington Range in 1950. 2 new routes on the northern side of the peak and the 3rd ascent of the mountain as well. Waddington is one of the more beautiful peaks in all of Canada and it's only 175 miles north of Vancouver. B.C.!!

Allen Steck

2 Weeks Quotes #1307265
#26. The Tour (de France) is essentially a math problem, a 2,000-mile race over three weeks that's sometimes won by a margin of a minute or less. How do you propel yourself through space on a bicycle, sometimes steeply uphill, at a speed sustainable for three weeks? Every second counts.

Lance Armstrong

2 Weeks Quotes #1124159
#27. For all live births, the mean pregnancy length is 38.6 weeks, the standard deviation is 2.7 weeks, which means we should expect deviations of 2-3 weeks to be common.

Allen B. Downey

2 Weeks Quotes #802563
#28. In my ideal world, my next novel would have a first printing of, say, 2,500 hardcovers for reviewers, libraries, collectors, and autograph hounds. The publisher could print more copies if they get low. And simultaneously, or six weeks later, the book would be available in paperback.

Christina Baker Kline

2 Weeks Quotes #689354
#29. And right away as soon as I started doing Pilates, about 2 to 3 weeks into it I could tell that my clothes were already fitting differently. And I felt stronger than ever. My core felt tighter than ever.

Daisy Fuentes

2 Weeks Quotes #283520
#30. I think we can launch - successfully, high quality - around 20 original scripted shows a year, which means every 2 1/2 to three weeks you're launching a new season or a new show on Netflix meant to be for really diverse tastes all around the world.

Ted Sarandos

2 Weeks Quotes #124468

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top