Top 30 2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes

#1. "The duke stopped beside Maddy's chair. He turned to Mr. Pember and in the sort of tone that could command regiments, uttered. "Cat."

Laura Kinsale

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #40604
#2. A lot of weekend players struggle with putting because they have too much tension in their hands and arms, both at address and during the stroke. Tension can turn a technically perfect motion into a herky-jerky mess, especially on those knee-knockers.

Jordan Spieth

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #66363
#3. You are too kind, and I am unused to it. For your own sake, do not stroke my misery. It knows not how to respond, but with a vicious bite.

Anne Fortier

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #65500
#4. The idea that the GLC should be abolished at a stroke is ill though out, undemocratic and will cost the people of London dear.

Ken Livingstone

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #64433
#5. He reached out to stroke the spines of the books, as if they might whisper their secrets to him if he touched them. But the books remained silent, as all good books tend to do when touched by people to whom they don't belong.

Christoph Marzi

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #61770
#6. Many stroke survivors look back on their attack as a stroke of luck. Of course, by luck they mean horrible paralysis.

Dana Gould

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #56192
#7. We cannot speak a loyal word and be meanly silent, we cannot kill and not kill in the same moment; but a moment is room wide enough for the loyal and mean desire, for the outlash of a murderous thought and the sharp bakcward stroke of repetance.

George Eliot

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #56167
#8. Fortune is proverbially called changeful, yet her caprice often takes the form of repeating again and again a similar stroke of luck in the same quarter.

Charlotte Bronte

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #55449
#9. In these days of modern tennis a player is as strong as his weakest stroke.

Bill Tilden

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #53791
#10. When the lion is wounded do not stroke its mare.

Matshona Dhliwayo

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #53735
#11. Only at the end of the last stroke of paint, you can begin to wonder what needs to be done next.

Stephen Beal

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #52194
#12. In addition to relieving patient suffering, research is needed to help reduce the enormous economic and social burdens posed by chronic diseases such as osteoporosis, arthritis, diabetes, Parkinson's and Alzheimer's diseases, cancer, heart disease, and stroke.

Ike Skelton

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #49980
#13. You're playing with fire, Aaron. People who do that get burned."
"I don't play with fire, Dayton. I stroke it and make it burn hotter and faster until it consumes everything in its path. I'll never take a spark where I can have a roaring flame.

Emma Hart

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #49117
#14. You could touch for a couple of bucks. The window of the booth went up and you stuck out the bills. They might tell you not to pinch, but I was a stroke type anyway. Some guys, I guess they want to leave a mark. Me, I just like the feel.

Sam Lipsyte

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #41857
#15. The stroke of death is as a lover's pinch, which hurts and is desired.

William Shakespeare

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #41363
#16. My stroke of insight would be: peace is only a thought away, and all we have to do to access it is silence the voice of our dominating left mind.

Jill Bolte Taylor

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #289
#17. Other nights ... I visualize to the point that I know exactly what I want to do: dive, glide, stroke, flip, reach the wall, hit the split time to the hundredth, then swim back again for as many times as I need to finish the race.

Michael Phelps

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #38993
#18. I buy 1920s iridescent Scottish glass. I love the way the sun hits it every morning. You touch something and you know. To me, people should buy something they love. Buy something you'd want to come downstairs and stroke.

Judith Miller

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #38466
#19. I'm going to take it slow this time. We're going to burn every stroke, every touch, and every kiss into our skin so when we're back together, it will only then just be cooling. While we're apart, we'll still be keeping each other warm.

Mia Sheridan

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #33731
#20. Home runs come in bunches. You can go two weeks without one or hit four in a week. Sometimes, you just feel that stroke for a week or two weeks straight.

Mark Teixeira

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #31687
#21. THE SECOND SPEAKER, ANITA SALTMARCHE, focused specifically on studies of light therapy used for traumatic brain injury, stroke, and depression.

Norman Doidge

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #28962
#22. Any man can work when every stroke of his hands brings down the fruit rattling from the tree ... but to labor in season and out of season, under every discouragement ... that requires a heroism which is transcendent.

Henry Ward Beecher

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #26294
#23. He continued to stroke its back and scratch its ears, but after a minute or two he realized he was seeking something from the dog that it could not provide: meaning, purpose, relief from despair.

Dean Koontz

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #20021
#24. When you're feeling down, sad, lonely, negative, you don't want to take care of yourself - and the weight problem and the diabetic problem and the heart attack and stroke problems and high cholesterol set in.

Richard Simmons

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #15794
#25. One would like to stroke and caress human beings, but one dares not do so, because they bite.

Vladimir Lenin

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #15242
#26. And now, because of a song, Vimes, a simple piece of music, Vimes, soft as a breath, stranger than a mountain, some very powerful states have agreed to work together to heal the problems of another autonomous state and, almost as collateral, turn some animals into people at a stroke.

Terry Pratchett

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #14520
#27. My mother died happily of a stroke in her seventies.

Doris Lessing

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #11743
#28. You can call me your friend if you like, but I think of you when I stroke myself. When last I checked, that points to feelings that are decidedly more than friendly.

Courtney Milan

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #11668
#29. If everybody floated with the tide of talk, placidity would soon end in stagnation. It is the strong backward stroke which stirs the ripples, and gives animation and variety.

Agnes Repplier

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #5344
#30. Here's how it goes: I'm up at the stroke of 10 or 10:30. I have breakfast and read the papers, and then it's lunchtime. Then maybe a little nap after lunch and out to the gym, and before I know it, it's time to have a drink.

E.L. Doctorow

2 Stroke Vs 4 Stroke Quotes #4910

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top