Top 40 19 Year Old Quotes

#1. I don't want to give advice to a 19-year-old, because I want a 19-year-old to make mistakes and learn from them. Make mistakes, make mistakes, make mistakes. Just make sure they're your mistakes.

Fiona Apple

19 Year Old Quotes #138658
#2. I play because I have fun, if I don't have fun on the court, there is something wrong. I am just a 19 year old boy that likes to do what he likes, nothing else.

Rafael Nadal

19 Year Old Quotes #56807
#3. If you are a 19-year-old woman, there are very specific things that directors and the people in positions of power in the industry - who tend to be older men - are going to want you to be and do. They are not going to want some chatty, difficult, slightly spoilt girl.

Romola Garai

19 Year Old Quotes #1877408
#4. The Olympic Gold medal in 1968 was definitely the highest moment of my career. It was a dream come true. I was a 19-year-old boy, and it was just amazing to be standing on top of the podium and hearing the National Anthem in the background.

George Foreman

19 Year Old Quotes #1833704
#5. I am delighted to be back home in Galway, the place I first came to as a 19-year-old in 1960. It's here where my heart is and will forever be.

Michael D. Higgins

19 Year Old Quotes #1714631
#6. I got sick when I was 19, and I'd been a really healthy 19-year-old, so I don't have a lot to compare it to. Does it feel like the pain after you give birth? I don't know.

Laura Hillenbrand

19 Year Old Quotes #1692147
#7. At the time of 'Words, Words, Words,' I'm a 19-year-old getting up feeling like he's entitled to do comedy and tell you what he thinks of the world, so that's inherently a little bit ridiculous.

Bo Burnham

19 Year Old Quotes #1677273
#8. Well, we certainly need to raise the retirement age. I've told my 19-year-old and my 22-year-old that they're not going to be getting retirement benefits at age 62.

Ken Buck

19 Year Old Quotes #1598334
#9. People don't take you seriously if you scream, if you raise your voice, especially when you're a 19-year-old girl.

Taylor Swift

19 Year Old Quotes #1495062
#10. And here's Moses Kiptanui - the 19 year old Kenyan, who turned 20 a few weeks ago.

David Coleman

19 Year Old Quotes #1447544
#11. I basically modeled my way through college, doing local runway shows in L.A. that don't pay a lot and a couple of shows in N.Y. and S.F., and I probably made the same as the average 19-year-old waiter; I just worked less and was around beautiful girls, so it was nice.

Mehcad Brooks

19 Year Old Quotes #1245241
#12. I still have the mentality of a 19-year-old mind.

Doyle Brunson

19 Year Old Quotes #970198
#13. When you're a confused 19-year-old filled with questions you can't even articulate and a kind of black rage that feeds at your heart from the moment you wake up in the morning, and you discover Marcus Aurelius' 'The Meditations,' that changes your life.

Nic Pizzolatto

19 Year Old Quotes #969866
#14. It's not getting any better, is it? I don't want my 19-year-old boy going into the army. I love these little kids. They understand how passionate I am.

Burt Bacharach

19 Year Old Quotes #861742
#15. Ever wonder why the media never refers to 18 or 19 year old American soldiers as "armed teens"?

Stefan Molyneux

19 Year Old Quotes #752888
#16. When I went into the computer shop to change my last laptop, the 19-year-old kid behind the counter looked at my six-year-old model and described it as 'vintage.' 'Vintage?' I wanted to scream. 'Son, I've got shirts older than you! I own underpants that have seen more of the world!'

John Niven

19 Year Old Quotes #743317
#17. Jake had blond hair with a slight curl, smooth skin pulled loose across a square jaw, and the perfect amount of baby fat left on his 19-year old face to soften the cheeks beneath his kind green eyes.

Lexi Maxxwell

19 Year Old Quotes #324053
#18. If I ran into a 19-year-old version of myself, I'd just tell her to live, full out. I might also tell her to go ahead and have a few babies and not worry about the timing of it.

Queen Latifah

19 Year Old Quotes #292180
#19. I can do one of two things. I can be President of the United States or I can control Alice Roosevelt. (His 19-year-old daughter.) I cannot possibly do both.

Theodore Roosevelt

19 Year Old Quotes #1248646
#20. I was 19 when my father died from a heart attack. He was a 55-year-old college professor and had led what was by all appearances a risk-free life. But he was overweight, and heart disease runs in our family.

Alex Honnold

19 Year Old Quotes #1310754
#21. The Louvre is a good book to consult, but it must only be an intermediary. The real and immense study that must be taken up is the manifold picture of nature.

Paul Cezanne

19 Year Old Quotes #1401673
#22. When I was 19 years old, I came down with anorexia. I had it for about a year before it became public. And it had a lot to do with my self-esteem.

Tracey Gold

19 Year Old Quotes #1497801
#23. The irony of this endeavor is palpable, for English itself is a hopeless hodgepodge of other tongues, with more exceptions than rules, more chaos than order, and enough new words created each day to keep the Oxford English Dictionary folks very, very busy.

George Takei

19 Year Old Quotes #1531949
#24. You're lucky we didn't you attack on sight.

Andrea Cremer

19 Year Old Quotes #1541896
#25. Sexual preferences develop, evolve and change over a lifetime. [ ... ] Without opportunities for sexual exploration and discovery, how is a 19 to 20-year-old to learn what he or she likes and how his or her body reacts?

Darrel Ray

19 Year Old Quotes #1615783
#26. Prayer and the word of God help us to understand the voice of God.

Euginia Herlihy

19 Year Old Quotes #1716434
#27. Let us lie down once more by the breathing side
Of Ocean, where our live forefathers sleep
As if the Known Sea still were a month wide
Atlantis howls but is no longer steep!

Allen Tate

19 Year Old Quotes #1734912
#28. Every week, as an 11-year-old kid, I would tune in to what was really the first American Idol-type program, a radio show called 'Major Bowes' Amateur Hour.' The winning group on the evening of September 8, 1935, was called the Hoboken Four, and their spokesman was Frank Sinatra, then aged 19.

Tony Bennett

19 Year Old Quotes #1767902
#29. When I take a role I wonder how I can use it to find out who I really am. I don't think I'm so rare a person.

Scott Cohen

19 Year Old Quotes #1834534
#30. I also find it interesting that a lot of people in their 30s are not married and don't have kids. There are a lot of people in this age bracket that are out there dating and trying to find love. And I never thought that at my age I would be.

John Stamos

19 Year Old Quotes #1211384
#31. Life is no way to treat an animal.

Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

19 Year Old Quotes #1190873
#32. I think every fantasy reader secretly believes they know how magic works.

Lev Grossman

19 Year Old Quotes #1013188
#33. With the physique of a bank safe, he was the embodiment of quiet strength.

Erik Larson

19 Year Old Quotes #673874
#34. I reminded myself that according to the consensus of opinion, a forty-year-old woman was in her sexual prime, while a man's was at the age of 19. Which meant Sebastian was already past his prime: although there was no evidence that anyone had told him that.

Jane Harvey-Berrick

19 Year Old Quotes #672773
#35. Seek first to understand before being understood.

J. Richard Clarke

19 Year Old Quotes #611902
#36. For me to speak out against the war in Iraq, you know - most of my fans are lefties anyway, so I don't really get much flack for it.

Moby

19 Year Old Quotes #580864
#37. We had to break up, though. We wanted different things - like he wanted kids and I wanted him to hear.

Amy Schumer

19 Year Old Quotes #498498
#38. I don't have any regrets. If I could have talked to my 19- or 20-year-old self, I would have said, 'You're going to be fine. It ain't that serious!'

Queen Latifah

19 Year Old Quotes #372944
#39. My very first acting job ever, the first time I got paid to be an actress, was in 2001, right between my sophomore and junior year in college, when I was just 19 years old. I got paid $250 every two weeks, 10 shows a week, to be in the Utah Shakespearean Festival. I was Calpurnia in 'Julius Caesar.'

Katy Mixon

19 Year Old Quotes #116676
#40. The Lord hereby would make us the more acknowledge His hand, and to see that our help is always in Him

Mary Rowlandson

19 Year Old Quotes #91446

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top