Top 100 16 For Quotes

#1. I went to jail at 16 for stealing tires off Cadillacs. When I got out I said, Never again.

Barry White

16 For Quotes #548173
#2. If you can afford ... a computer, you can afford to pay $16 for my ... CD.

Eminem

16 For Quotes #549313
#3. 16 for the righteous falls seven times and rises again, but the wicked stumble in times of calamity.

Anonymous

16 For Quotes #771853
#4. Ws 7:16 For in his hand are both we, and our words, and all wisdom, and the knowledge and skill of works.

Various

16 For Quotes #1152433
#5. 16. For thou desirest not sacrifice; else would I give it: thou delightest not in burnt offering. 17. The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit: a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise.

Anonymous

16 For Quotes #1366206
#6. 16 For God loved the world so much that he gave his one and only Son, so that everyone who believes in him will not perish but have eternal life.

Anonymous

16 For Quotes #1516874
#7. (The new boyfriend) knows I write every day for hours but has no idea that all I'm writing about is me. It seems wiser to let him think I'm an aspiring novelist instead of just an alcoholic with a year of sobriety who spends eight hours a day writing about the other 16.

Augusten Burroughs

16 For Quotes #1856
#8. A release on September 16 quoted the claim of the assistant secretary for labor at OSHA that tests show 'it is safe for New Yorkers to go back to work in New York's financial district.' (OSHA's responsibility extends only to indoor air quality for workers, however.)

National Commission On Terrorist Attacks Upon The United States

16 For Quotes #3710
#9. I became this guy that does drum programming, and I don't want to be that guy anymore. I don't want to sit in front of my computer for 18 hours programming 16 bars of music.

Keith Fullerton Whitman

16 For Quotes #4968
#10. What I told [my teammates] after the game was I'm just fortunate [for] my 16 years because, this [injury] can happen every single night you go out and play ... It can be over in one instant, so you should appreciate everyday.

Charles Barkley

16 For Quotes #6086
#11. In 16, 17 years as a pro I was used to the head coach doing it alone. He might have asked his people for advice, but he made the decisions on his own. In order to learn quickly I couldn't do that.

Jurgen Klinsmann

16 For Quotes #9040
#12. Rip Rig & Panic was a milestone for me, and I've always been really thankful that I did that when I was 16. It saved me for when I suddenly became really successful later on. So even when my head's been spinning like a banshee, my feet still feel held down to the ground.

Neneh Cherry

16 For Quotes #10784
#13. I have lived with extraordinary women, whether it was my grandmother, my mother. My father passed away when I was 16 ... I was witness to a woman who single handedly brought up the entire family and managed to do everything ... She was an extraordinary role model for me.

Christine Lagarde

16 For Quotes #21980
#14. I met Cynthia when I was 12, proposed at 16, became engaged at 17, married her at 19 and we had a baby when I was 20. If extra work could pay for a lot of diapers, that was for me.

Kent McCord

16 For Quotes #24810
#15. Once when I was 16 I had my car taken away from me for being past curfew. Oh, and I said a bad word once, and I actually did get my mouth washed out with soap.

Ashlee Simpson

16 For Quotes #27398
#16. I left home when I was 16 because I was looking for adventure.

Gene Hackman

16 For Quotes #30655
#17. I was living with my stepfather for a while, and then I moved out and went and lived on my own in Hastings-by-the-Sea from about 16.

Sam Taylor-Johnson

16 For Quotes #36623
#18. Samuel, "Do not consider his appearance or his height, for I have rejected him. The LORD does not look at the things man looks at. Man looks at the outward appearance, but the LORD looks at the heart" (1 Sam. 16:7).

Vicki Courtney

16 For Quotes #41382
#19. A size 16 can be the best shape for you, and you can be healthy.

Tyra Banks

16 For Quotes #46543
#20. It's so easy for 16-year-olds, including myself, to say, 'I just wish I were an adult.' But we can't wish our lives away. When we're adults, we'll say, 'I wish I were 16 again.'

Bindi Irwin

16 For Quotes #51755
#21. I don't consider myself a particularly young chess player. I have been playing in the best tournaments in the world since I was 16 years old. In other sports, if you have been playing for seven years, you are not a young prodigy any more. You're one of the pros.

Magnus Carlsen

16 For Quotes #55831
#22. My first serious girlfriend, when I was 16, was Mormon. I went to her house for 'family home evening,' and I was like, 'Why aren't you people ignoring each other and watching television?'

Trey Parker

16 For Quotes #56884
#23. I was treated better than others, simply because there was so much public attention. In my case, they did adhere to the eight-hour workday required by law. The other women were often forced to slave away for up to 16 hours a day.

Nadezhda Tolokonnikova

16 For Quotes #57999
#24. I worked in videogames for 16 years before writing my first book in 2009.

Margaret Stohl

16 For Quotes #59366
#25. Your imperfections make you the perfect tool for God to work with. John 3:16

Felix Wantang

16 For Quotes #59936
#26. We are asking Nigerians for their cooperation. They shouldn't expect miracles to happen a couple of months after we've taken over because the destruction took so many years - 16 years of the ruling party's rule of this country.

Muhammadu Buhari

16 For Quotes #68983
#27. I think back on that day when 16-year-old me scribbled on some silly piece of paper for some long-forgotten high school career-day project that my dream job was 'romance novelist.'

Sarah MacLean

16 For Quotes #79779
#28. When I was trying out for my first Olympics at 16, my family and coaches tried to regulate what I ate. But the stricter they got, the more I rebelled.

Alicia Sacramone

16 For Quotes #87589
#29. My dad gave me my first bike at 16. I soon fell off and was in a wheelchair for weeks. I haven't fallen since.

Hugh Laurie

16 For Quotes #89140
#30. 'The State' was a huge thing for me. I watched that and 'SNL' together when I was 15, 16.

Bill Hader

16 For Quotes #93484
#31. When I was 16 years old, I joined a drama group called North Queensland Academy of Dramatic Art under a woman called Maggie Shephard-King. She inspired me to audition for the role of Romeo in 'Romeo and Juliet.'

Brenton Thwaites

16 For Quotes #96925
#32. You will find this hard to believe, but I've never laughed as much as I did when I was a corporate lawyer. When you're working 16 hours a day for months at a time, you get punchy. Everything and everyone seems hilarious.

Susan Cain

16 For Quotes #99260
#33. In Canada the cancer death rate is 16% higher than in the U.S. because of rationing of medical care. It takes an eight week wait to get radiation therapy for cancer.

Dick Morris

16 For Quotes #99553
#34. News, like men, traveled slowly; intelligence of Barbarossa's death in Cilicia took four months to reach Germany.16 Medieval man could eat his breakfast without being disturbed by the industriously collected calamities of the world; or those that came to his ken were fortunately too old for remedy.

Will Durant

16 For Quotes #100164
#35. What we tell students in formal schooling: Sit down, stay quiet, and absorb. Do this for 12 to 16 years and all will be well.

Alex Tabarrok

16 For Quotes #104952
#36. We have little bags we pack specifically for touch-up makeup if you're chosen for the top 16. I knew I had to sneak in my banana because nothing calms my nerves like it! I don't know if it's the potassium, but I need it before I get on stage because it always calms me down.

Olivia Culpo

16 For Quotes #108901
#37. I make films for the 16-year-old in myself sometimes.

Scott Adkins

16 For Quotes #113237
#38. If you're suddenly doing something you don't want to do for four years, just so you've got something to fall back on, by the time you come out you don't have that 16-year-old drive any more and you'll spend your life doing something you never wanted to do in the first place.

Ewan McGregor

16 For Quotes #119713
#39. I was 16 when I quit gymnastics and decided to start acting. I started booking immediately after. I was very lucky and fortunate, but I also did the hard work. Half of it's hard work and half of it's luck. It's been working out so far. Fingers crossed for the future.

Nina Dobrev

16 For Quotes #121368
#40. I spent some time back in Mexico at 16 because my parents thought it would be prudent for me to learn Spanish, because I held a Mexican passport.

Lupita Nyong'o

16 For Quotes #130065
#41. Since I was 16, I've felt a black cloud hangs over me. Since then, I have taken pills for depression.

Amy Winehouse

16 For Quotes #137300
#42. When I was young, I ran to see Astaire and Rogers, Huston, Lubitsch - they were formative for me. I also read 'Flash Gordon' when I was 6, but if I were still reading it when I was 16, I'd have been an imbecile.

Lina Wertmuller

16 For Quotes #139603
#43. At 15, 16, you think you're going to be captain of England. But I realised it wasn't going to happen for me on a windy November night in Darlington, coming to my peak at the age of 23 but still playing for Mansfield Town.

Aidy Boothroyd

16 For Quotes #144367
#44. The last 16 years of my daddy's life, he got to work for me, and that made him his own boss and he like that.

Buck Owens

16 For Quotes #154858
#45. And then '74 as I mentioned and then the 1990 world cup was our team was the team of the reunification you know, so we were the team for both sides of Germany so now, you know throughout the last 16 years, we've melted together. And now comes the next milestone.

Jurgen Klinsmann

16 For Quotes #156861
#46. I've actually done three pilots for Disney. I met with the network when I was 16 years old and had just started acting. I would fly to Los Angeles to film pilots, then fly back to Dallas, where I grew up.

Spencer Boldman

16 For Quotes #157047
#47. Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus
1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Melanie Dickerson

16 For Quotes #157851
#48. Each film is different. Time Code was very quick - a matter of months. Miss Julie has been on my shelf as a script for some seven or eight years. But then the shooting process was very quick - 16 days.

Mike Figgis

16 For Quotes #160783
#49. I've been in the public eye for about 15 or 16 years and I'm very aware that fame is not a given. I have to maintain it. It's not just something that will always be there.

Victoria Beckham

16 For Quotes #161383
#50. Confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The earnest prayer of a righteous person has great power and wonderful results. JAMES 5:16

Francine Rivers

16 For Quotes #170573
#51. I'm just trying to get my body in shape so that I can handle it. It's a very physically demanding thing. I've been doing it for 16 years, so I know what I'm going into now. I'm trying to stay calm and not panic.

Andrew Bird

16 For Quotes #184208
#52. It is the season of giving, a season of love, 'For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten son, that whosoever believe in Him should not perish, have everlasting life,' (John 3:16).

Euginia Herlihy

16 For Quotes #185772
#53. When he greeted them on Day 16, he said, "Thanks so much, such great food for us." This time he gave a false, fake laugh. Phony. I thought of my mother . Her disdain for phonies was even greater than her disdain for the lazy.

Shannon Kirk

16 For Quotes #194968
#54. The thing that pleases me the most about it is that young people like it. It's given kids from 6 to 16 an alternate view of music to what's been available for the past 20 years.

George Harrison

16 For Quotes #201516
#55. Mom says,'What are you going to do when it's time to go to college?' I choose not to think about that yet. That is years away. For now, I just watn things all safe and familiar. My life may not be perfect, but it is what I have known.
~pg 16; Hattie on change

Ann M. Martin

16 For Quotes #205569
#56. I grew up a really nerdy kid. I read science fiction and fantasy voraciously, for the first 16 years of my life. I read a lot of classic Cold War science fiction, which is much of the best science fiction, so I speak the language well, which is a commodity that's not easy to come by in Hollywood.

Jon Spaihts

16 For Quotes #206202
#57. I left school at 16 but I wish I'd gone to university - I think I would have studied English literature. I had a knack for that. But I don't think you have the kind of wisdom at 16 to make that decision.

Brendan Coyle

16 For Quotes #210012
#58. The guys that are out there now like Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald they're making $16 million, $15 million a year, and I'm not looking for anything like that. A lot of that money goes to the quarterback position and rightfully so.

Brandon Marshall

16 For Quotes #218000
#59. Avoid irreverent, empty speech, for this will produce an even greater measure of godlessness. 2 Timothy 2:16

Beth Moore

16 For Quotes #229738
#60. And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever. - John 14:16 kjv

Gary Chapman

16 For Quotes #231495
#61. The danger in a brood mare band is that your mares become antiquated, and you wake up some day and realize that the average age of your band is 15 or 16 and that in another year they won't be producing offspring. I think the ideal average age for a brood mare band is about 10.

Larry MacPhail

16 For Quotes #235454
#62. I came from product design originally - I had been designing dolls for a toy company since I was 16 - so I'm used to working with plastic and different things. I had an innate interest in objects.

Jason Wu

16 For Quotes #237112
#63. I've been working at performing for five years now. I've been working in Australia and Spain and England. When I was only 15 or 16, 1 was performing in bars; I could have had legal problems, but it's also the only way to get to know what music is all about.

Andy Gibb

16 For Quotes #276894
#64. But avoid irreverent babble, for it will lead people into more and more ungodliness(2Timothy 2:16).

Euginia Herlihy

16 For Quotes #280723
#65. My first job was a film called 'Storm Damage' for the BBC. I was 16 and working with really respected British actors. I didn't have an agent at the time, and it kind of threw me into real acting.

Ashley Madekwe

16 For Quotes #295957
#66. For we are to God the aroma of Christ among those who are being saved and those who are perishing. To the one we are the smell of death; to the other, the fragrance of life. And who is equal to such a task? (2 Cor. 2:15-16).

David Ruis

16 For Quotes #297776
#67. I was 16 years old, and I was just flailing around, looking for an interest. I heard, you know, these jazz records. They were modern records, at the time in the '50s, and I realized that I didn't fully get what was going on. But I liked a lot of what I heard.

Harvey Pekar

16 For Quotes #299103
#68. Our top story tonight: Famous TV dolphin flipper was arrested today on prostitution ring charges. He allegedly was seen transporting two 16 year olds across state line for immoral porpoises.

Colin Mochrie

16 For Quotes #299513
#69. WILL'S RULES FOR LIVING #16: WHEN YOU REACH THE END OF YOUR ROPE, DON'T HANG AROUND.

Mark Frost

16 For Quotes #310791
#70. Man, I tell you, this is worth waiting 16 years for!

Deke Slayton

16 For Quotes #311773
#71. The Israeli government has proved over the past year its commitment to peace, both in words and deeds. By contrast, the Palestinians are posing preconditions for renewing the diplomatic process in a way they have not done over the course of 16 years.

Benjamin Netanyahu

16 For Quotes #315347
#72. I was 16 when I entered the foster system, and know firsthand the statistics for 'aging out.'

Angela Featherstone

16 For Quotes #324127
#73. If I had any advice for my 16-year-old self, it would just be to stay strong, because acting is not an easy lifestyle, especially when you are starting out. That being said, it definitely makes it all worth it when it does happen.

Melissa Benoist

16 For Quotes #326831
#74. The proof of salvation is not listening to the Word, or having a quick emotional response to the Word, or even cultivating the Word so that it grows in a life. The proof of salvation is fruit, for as Christ said, "Ye shall know them by their fruits" (Matt. 7:16).

Warren W. Wiersbe

16 For Quotes #332796
#75. I was 16 when I auditioned for the series '8 Simple Rules.' They cast the kids first.

Kaley Cuoco

16 For Quotes #333093
#76. Cinderella Rule #16
Standards. Goals. Everyone has them. Or should. But before you judge yourself a success or failure, make certain the standards you're applying are your own. And that the goals you're trying to achieve aren't being pursued for the wrong reasons.

Donna Kauffman

16 For Quotes #335256
#77. I did some stage when I was a kid, around 16 or so. I was living in Melbourne and had a band. I was quite young. We weren't very good. Then I found a band in Perth. We played around for three years. We're in the 'History of Rock'N'Roll,' a book about Perth music.

Paul Eenhoorn

16 For Quotes #347610
#78. At the age of 16, my father's father dropped dead of a heart attack. And I think it changed the course of his life, and he became fascinated with death. He then became a medical doctor and obviously fought death tooth and nail for his patients.

Sally Mann

16 For Quotes #347914
#79. I considered becoming a priest very seriously. I wanted to travel the world. By the time I turned 16, I realized I was only in it for selfish reasons. And, more importantly, I didn't want to sacrifice the ladies!

James McAvoy

16 For Quotes #359098
#80. Disney has been such a big part of my early career. I've done two pilots for Disney, and I've been working with them since I was 16, and I just turned 21.

Spencer Boldman

16 For Quotes #360011
#81. I got my first guitar when I was 16. I'd play for my family and friends, but taking that guitar out there into the wide, wide world wasn't something I ever thought about.

Don McLean

16 For Quotes #364589
#82. I got older - 16, 17 - I was like, "I want to do my own thing." I wasn't seeing eye to eye with my parents. It wasn't what they wanted for me.

Fetty Wap

16 For Quotes #385609
#83. Don't sing a song you can't carry off, like some 16-year-old kid singing 'My Way'. That song's not for you. You haven't lived that.

Marc Almond

16 For Quotes #396865
#84. I left school when I was 16; then I worked for my father, who was a welder. And I was a welder for three years, you know, welder of fabrication, metal 'cause it was a big industrial town, Sheffield. It was much steel and coal and stuff like that.

Sean Bean

16 For Quotes #400584
#85. I spend a lot on shoes, but my favourite shoes I've had for 16 years: a pair of black Michel Perry ankle boots with gold lining.

Anna Mouglalis

16 For Quotes #402588
#86. ROM10.15 And how shall they preach, except they be sent? as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things! ROM10.16 But they have not all obeyed the gospel. For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report?

Anonymous

16 For Quotes #406635
#87. I don't look to celebrities for style anymore because I've learned the chain of command. They are being dressed by a stylist who's getting inspiration from a 16-year-old kid running the streets of Melbourne, Australia. Once I learned that chain of command, I just started taking it to the streets.

Lizzo

16 For Quotes #411611
#88. My first job ever was working a ski lift when I was 16. I also worked at a garden center, which I loved. I did that for two and a half years.

Sara Canning

16 For Quotes #419406
#89. Undocumented immigrants produced $1.58 billion in state revenues, which exceeded the $1.16 billion in state services they received. However, local governments bore the burden of $1.44 billion in uncompensated health care costs and local law enforcement costs not paid for by the state,

Carole Keeton

16 For Quotes #425633
#90. For the eyes of the LORD run to and fro throughout the whole earth, to show Himself strong in the behalf of them whose heart is perfect toward Him (2Ch 16:9).

Arthur W. Pink

16 For Quotes #444233
#91. I studied with a blind teacher from about 5 until I was 16, at two different schools. From the age of 12 until 16, I was in a boarding school-which, I believe, at that time was compulsory for blind children.

George Shearing

16 For Quotes #487273
#92. From 16 to 21 when I was self sufficient and working in factories. I packed batteries, boxes, and make-up with heroin addicts. I have to thank my mum for kicking me out at 16 and making me stand on my own two feet.

Jay Kay

16 For Quotes #487525
#93. Housing has led our nation's economic expansion over the past few years, accounting for 16 percent of our Gross Domestic Product. New housing starts and home sales hit record levels from 2003 through 2005.

Randy Neugebauer

16 For Quotes #493438
#94. Dogs are a companion species. It's about time - you have an animal for about 15, 16 years, a generation. That time holds so much. You might have had five or six relationships with human beings but one dog.

Eileen Myles

16 For Quotes #498504
#95. Arjuna, fair or unfair, the results of any action depend on five things: the body, the mind, the instruments, the method and divine grace (luck? fate?). Only the ignorant think they alone are responsible for any outcome. - Bhagavad Gita: Chapter 18, verses 13 to 16 (paraphrased).

Devdutt Pattanaik

16 For Quotes #500548
#96. I was 16 years old and wanted to help my mom with the rent. There was a restaurant called China Buffet in Tampa that hung a 'Help Wanted' sign outside, so I went in and ended up hosting every Friday and Sunday for $6 or $7 an hour.

Michelle Phan

16 For Quotes #505514
#97. For the last 16 years, temperatures have been going down and the carbon dioxide has been going up and the crops have got greener and grow quicker. We've done plenty to smash up the planet, but there's been no global warming caused by man.

David Bellamy

16 For Quotes #511981
#98. Julius Peppers is probably 6'7 and 300 pounds. The great players spend all year round training for 16 games. It isn't fun being on the receiving end.

Matthew Stafford

16 For Quotes #517032
#99. School was a waste of time for me. I was bored and left at 16. I started taking correspondence courses at college instead. I did incredibly well. I won an award for my grades.

Amber Heard

16 For Quotes #519985
#100. When I was, like, 16 or 17, I was just finding out about this YouTube thing. Then I saved a bit and asked my parents for some help to get the recording software and equipment.

KSI

16 For Quotes #527424

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top