Top 13 13 Year Old Boy Quotes

#1. I always think that I'm still this 13-year old boy that doesn't really know how to be an adult, pretending to live my life, taking notes for when I'll really have to do it.

Richard Linklater

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #992501
#2. You can't tell the story of a 13-year-old boy who knows every lyric to 'Phantom of the Opera' without also referencing how much teasing he gets at school.

Tim Federle

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1499185
#3. I have brothers and was a tomboy, if that's still a designation. It wasn't a stretch for me to think and write as a 13-year-old boy - it is freeing.

Louise Erdrich

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1772809
#4. Sometimes if you've got a story that's interesting enough, you don't need to pour sugar on ice cream. The ice cream is great.

Paul Schneider

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #38962
#5. I think everybody wants to be the best at what they do and for me I was never really there, plus it was in a time that just preceded the insanity of internet promotion around 2005 and 2006. Obviously through the digital revolution things have moved very quickly and a lot of artists got left behind.

Doc Brown

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #255572
#6. Today, we have more information than ever, but less wisdom; more talk, but less listening; more things in the superficial showroom (celebrities are a good example), and less in the intellectual storeroom (that would be knowledge).

Cal Thomas

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #300331
#7. It is an undisputed truth of the modern age that there are now only two kinds of people in the world: people who call and people who text.

Lindsey Kelk

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #522914
#8. And then he's gone again.
Wednesday.
Thursday.
Friday.
Where is he?

Stephanie Perkins

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #832803
#9. I do feel like I'm in this lucky position where I can write something and people will read it, and I feel like I should say something that's probably worth saying ... I feel like it's something worth saying, and one more person saying it is better.

David Liss

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1147905
#10. and all I have to remark is, damn the pies!

Robert L. Mack

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1307976
#11. I'm blessed. I have a 13-year-old girl's eye and a 14 year-old boy's eye. I've been given the gift of sight by people who decided to donate organs. I try to do as much organ-donor work as I can.

Mandy Patinkin

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1354361
#12. Seventy-five percent of all Americans believe that angels are real. Which is amazing when you consider that forty percent of all Americans think DNA evidence is unreliable.

Richard Jeni

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1367825
#13. Progress? It ought to be stopped, that's what I say. If the Lord meant chickens to come out of incubators he'd never have made hens, it stands to reason.

Winifred Holtby

13 Year Old Boy Quotes #1599980

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top