Top 72 13 Then Quotes

#1. I was a very good tennis player in Ottawa, Canada - nationally ranked when I was, like, 13. Then I moved to Los Angeles when I was 15, and everyone in L.A. just killed me. I was pretty great in Canada. Not so much in Los Angeles.

Matthew Perry

13 Then Quotes #476435
#2. 13 Then if our hearts have been hardened, yea, if we have hardened our hearts against the word, insomuch that it has not been found in us, then will our state be awful, for then we shall be condemned.

Joseph Smith Jr.

13 Then Quotes #562614
#3. I was protected behind the walls of my house, the walls of the mosque and later, walls of my school. I didn't know that I was Palestinian. I knew that I was a girl, but the identity issues came later when I was 12 or 13 - then, they came in a very strong way.

Rula Jebreal

13 Then Quotes #732955
#4. I remember feeling all right with myself until age 13. Then, I was getting off the bus one day and this guy called me Miss Piggy. That was the first time I ever really felt like I wasn't okay.

Cheryl James

13 Then Quotes #818572
#5. 13 Then the disciples understood that he was speaking to them of John the Baptist.

Anonymous

13 Then Quotes #394230
#6. I'd always wanted to make a record with Jim Dickinson, and I'd known about his boys for years, ... He reminded me that when they were 13 or 14 years old they had a punk rock band and I'd called him and wanted to make a record with them then.

John Hiatt

13 Then Quotes #1374848
#7. Initially, I wanted to be an ice skater, but then when I was 13 I saw Bye Bye Birdie, and that was it - I wanted to be on Broadway.

Liza Minnelli

13 Then Quotes #896607
#8. At first, my bedroom had flowers and yellow walls and huge furniture in plastic that was orange and green - and furry green bed cover and everything. Then, I think the day I turned 13, I painted the walls black and put Kurt Cobain on the wall and just changed everything into a dark theme.

Tove Lo

13 Then Quotes #1370061
#9. The world was not supportive. They look at me as a joke for 13 to 14 years until I could prove feasibility; then I had competitors. Those that laughed at me became my competitors.

Ada Yonath

13 Then Quotes #1327155
#10. When I was 12 or 13 I already knew that I was gay. And then my interests were not conventional. So I was very different, in every sense of the word. And in an all-boys school, that's tough.

Jason Wu

13 Then Quotes #1230107
#11. My mother was 13 when I was born. My childhood was pretty frantic, to say the least. My mother left when I was about 5, and Daddy started me singing in clubs. Then I started singing on the radio in Oklahoma City when I was 7.

Georgia Holt

13 Then Quotes #1227723
#12. Now everybody thinks that once you do Top Chef, then 13 weeks later you're a chef. Nobody wants to learn to cook anymore.

Wolfgang Puck

13 Then Quotes #1211892
#13. Publishing a book is like giving birth. You labor over it and then produce what you think is the most beautiful thing in the world. Then some asshat comes along and says 'what an ugly baby'. And you want to throat punch the Fuq into Outer Mongolia. Quote by Jordan Silver 12/22/13

Jordan Silver

13 Then Quotes #1117620
#14. I love tennis. I've played it my whole life. Loved it since the age of three. I had an injury, so from the age of 13 to 24 I didn't play much. Then when I moved out to L.A., there were so many tennis courts that I rekindled the love.

David Walton

13 Then Quotes #1104341
#15. The Lord says, 'Whoever has, to him shall be given' (Mt. 13:12). He will give, then, to those who have; that is to say, if they use freely and cheerfully what they have received, He will add to and perfect His gifts.

Saint Augustine

13 Then Quotes #1067974
#16. A document was drafted in the State Department in July 1946 by an official named Samuel Klaus. This indicated that there were then 20 alleged Soviet agents, 13 alleged Communists, about a dozen sympathizers, and about 75 suspects in the department, according to the FBI.

M. Stanton Evans

13 Then Quotes #1017640
#17. Roy, the guy I play in 'The Grifters,' is a guy who had a very bleak life. His mother had him at 13, and then when she was 17 or 18 and he was 4 or 5, they were trapped in a small Texas town somewhere, and she was ready to do anything to get out.

John Cusack

13 Then Quotes #1017633
#18. When I was 5 years old, hanging out with my friends who were all older than me, like 8 or 9, I was joking around like, 'Yeah, when I'm 20 that's a perfect age to go pro.' That's what I had in my head. Then I turn pro at 13. It's all been a mystery and its all been awesome.

Ryan Sheckler

13 Then Quotes #1015224
#19. Gradually, at the concerts, I began to hear calls for 'the fat girl' ... Then I would jump up for the piano stool, forgetting about my size [145 lbs at age 13], and work to get all the laughs I could get.

Sophie Tucker

13 Then Quotes #963257
#20. Stage 13 was, then, a toy shop, a magic chest, a sorcerer's trunk, a trick manufactory, and an aerial hangar of dreams at the center of which Roy stood each day, waving his long piano fingers at mythic beasts to stir them, whispering, in the ten-billion-year slumbers.

Ray Bradbury

13 Then Quotes #946105
#21. My parents split when I was 13. For a youngster, it's quite devastating. One minute you're all happy families, then everything changes.

Vinnie Jones

13 Then Quotes #934646
#22. I started really young, like 12 or 13, and then I started doing school plays. We had a really good drama department, so the kind of drama-geek stigma wasn't really there in my high school.

Matt Damon

13 Then Quotes #1875162
#23. At 13, I was wearing plain t-shirts. Then I used to steal my mom's clothing. She had all these crushed-velvet shirts with French-cut sleeves. And, like, seersucker bell-bottoms.

Johnny Depp

13 Then Quotes #1408026
#24. For a long time I thought I knew for sure who I was. I grew up in New Orleans and became a comedian. And there was everything that came along with that. The nightclubs. The smoking. The drinking. Then I turned 13.

Ellen DeGeneres

13 Then Quotes #1418637
#25. John Barry was my hero when I was about 13. His scores to the James Bond movies were the scores of my life back then.

Carter Burwell

13 Then Quotes #1432622
#26. Directing is something I always wanted to do. I started when I was 13 directing scenes in high school and then plays in college with my theatre company.

David Schwimmer

13 Then Quotes #1443087
#27. He is revealed only To those who keep their minds one-pointed On the Lord of Love and thus develop A superconscious manner of knowing. 13 Meditation enables them to go Deeper and deeper into consciousness, From the world of words to the world of thoughts, Then beyond thoughts to wisdom in the Self.

Anonymous

13 Then Quotes #1467438
#28. I grew up in Mississippi. I was there for 13 years, and then when I turned 13, I moved out to L.A.

Israel Broussard

13 Then Quotes #1470861
#29. There was this project I really wanted before 'Glee' and I didn't get cast - I went in about 13 times and I was so bummed when I didn't get it. But then a month later I got cast on 'Glee,' and I felt like it was meant to happen.

Dianna Agron

13 Then Quotes #1489922
#30. When I was 13 and 14, there were a lot of jokes about my bar mitzvah and my grandparents, and then when I got older, it became more about touching boobs and trying to get liquor. I kind of ran the gamut of infantile behavior and I haven't moved one step forward since.

Seth Rogen

13 Then Quotes #1508550
#31. And then we turn 18 and even though we never had an original thought we have to make the most important decission of our lives.

Jay Asher

13 Then Quotes #1517136
#32. And they just saw me on that and - from the time I was 11 until I was 12, I guess. And then when I had just turned 13, they asked me if I wanted to tour with Johnny Cash back East.

Barbara Mandrell

13 Then Quotes #1562498
#33. If 13 is unlucky, then 12 and 14 are guilty by association.

Mitch Hedberg

13 Then Quotes #1662945
#34. When I'd get out of school in the afternoon, I would go to the golf course, and I just picked the game up. And when I was 13 years old, I could shoot 70 - even-par 71, one over par and then something like that. I just took a liking to the game.

Charlie Sifford

13 Then Quotes #1698405
#35. Before adolescence I had an incredible voice. Like when I was 12, 13, 14 - I was taking acting classes, I was painting, I was making music, I was taking photographs. I was kind of exploding creatively, and then something about adolescence really just ground that out of me.

Lynn Shelton

13 Then Quotes #1714282
#36. No one's ever going to make a PG-13 animated film unless David Fincher executive produces it and puts it out on Netflix, and then if it's a success everyone will change.

Henry Selick

13 Then Quotes #1734300
#37. Mitochondria, as we have seen, are only passed on in the egg, so all 13 mitochondrial genes come from our mothers. If these genes really do influence lifespan, and we can only inherit them from our mothers, then our own lifespan should reflect that of our mothers but not our fathers.

Nick Lane

13 Then Quotes #1761368
#38. Typically diagnosed during childhood and adolescent years, juvenile diabetes, also referred to as Type I diabetes, currently affects more than 3 million Americans and more then 13,000 children are diagnosed each year.

Elijah Cummings

13 Then Quotes #1824012
#39. I started acting when I was 13 in New York. Worked there for a couple years, then auditioned for a show there that was going to be filming here. Ended up coming out, getting the job and just staying.

Kristanna Loken

13 Then Quotes #162879
#40. I did not study science at school until I was 13, when I was totally turned on by a seemingly dreary old teacher who suddenly, unannounced, manufactured a huge explosion in the middle of a totally boring monologue. From then on, all of his class wanted to make explosions.

Robert Winston

13 Then Quotes #340799
#41. My dad read, I think, the Perry Mason mysteries and Zane Grey and some humor compendiums ... And then at one point, the bookmobile started coming to town. That was really cool. I mean, that was when I read my first Raymond Carver story. I think that was probably 1969 or so. I must have been 13.

Tom Drury

13 Then Quotes #334136
#42. Nutrition has always played a huge role in my life. I became a vegetarian when I was 13 and then got my entire family to become vegetarians. And I have always been active my whole life. I genuinely enjoy sports and I spend time on my total gym.

Christie Brinkley

13 Then Quotes #331299
#43. When you get to Heaven you won't need faith because you'll be able to see it and know it all then. You won't need hope because it's already arrived, but there'll still be love because the greatest of these is love! (1Cor.13.)

David Berg

13 Then Quotes #287810
#44. It's a Monday morning, 9:13 a.m. on the dot, and the counter person, Mark J., takes exactly seventeen seconds to acknowledge my presence. He then offers to

Julia Kent

13 Then Quotes #258071
#45. Keep Your servant from willful sins; do not let them rule over me. Then I will be innocent, and cleansed from blatant rebellion. Psalm 19:13

Beth Moore

13 Then Quotes #246356
#46. I went to England when I was 13-years=old and then I went again when I was 14. When I went for the second time I felt like the first summer I was there it was a waste because I didn't exist yet.

Pirjo Honkasalo

13 Then Quotes #216103
#47. When I was 13, I had my first job with my dad carrying shingles up to the roof. And then I got a job washing dishes at a restaurant. And then I got a job in a grocery store deli. And then I got a job in a factory sweeping Cheerio dust off the ground.

Ashton Kutcher

13 Then Quotes #174946
#48. I swam at school a lot. Long-distance swimming in pools, and diving, then when we moved to Hastings when I was 13 I used to swim in the sea all the time; I loved it out of season and when it was rough.

Jo Brand

13 Then Quotes #349305
#49. Doing a sitcom is like doing a play - you rehearse for three or four days, and then you shoot what you rehearsed on Friday night in front of an audience. An hour-long drama is like shooting a movie. You're shooting 13-14 hour days. The endurance itself is different.

James Belushi

13 Then Quotes #142024
#50. I basically took six or seven years off, but then I had another five or four of me not working at all because I was in school. It was really 13 years of me not working at all ... I really couldn't even think about it.

Gaby Hoffmann

13 Then Quotes #129264
#51. I decided at age 9, but I was reinforced at age 13 when a teacher told me I had talent. I can't say she really motivated me because I already knew. I knew I had talent. I went to the Jewish community theater and got in plays there. Then I went for the movies.'

Richard Dreyfuss

13 Then Quotes #110704
#52. I started on drums when I was 13 and played them for two years. Then I went to guitar for a year, played keyboards for a year and a half, and went back to guitar.

Tommy Bolin

13 Then Quotes #80011
#53. I wish the choice I have to make today was so simple. I realise I have the choice to believe in two terrible things. Either Damian is a murderer or Beckett arrested an innocent man.
Just thinking about it is making my head hurt.
Well then forget your head, listen to your heart.

Richard Castle

13 Then Quotes #73431
#54. The claim that some races were innately superior to others was later championed by Hitler, and so if Hitler was a nativist, then all nativists were Nazis. (That conclusion is illogical, but it makes sense emotionally if you dislike nativism.)13 The

Jonathan Haidt

13 Then Quotes #48034
#55. I look at some of my early stuff - back when I was 12 or 13 years old - and I was already doing cross-hatching back then. I don't know where I picked that up. I think I was in a hurry, and I wanted to shade something really fast, and I tried cross-hatching a shadow.

Bill Plympton

13 Then Quotes #22756
#56. As soon as I reach my destination I have a cup of tea, something to eat and then sleep for about 13 hours. I make that an absolute rule and I always feel fresh afterwards and never have jet lag.

Jackie Collins

13 Then Quotes #545740
#57. When I was 13 years old, I was dressing in a rap style. And then I changed schools, and the rap style became old-fashioned, so I changed it completely.

Louis Garrel

13 Then Quotes #856026
#58. And then I have two children by Theresa, one boy 10 and one girl 13.

Merle Haggard

13 Then Quotes #757220
#59. 13. And Gideon said to him, Oh my lord, if the LORD* is with us, why then has all this befallen us? And where are all His miracles which our fathers told us about, saying, Did not the LORD* bring us up from Egypt? But now the LORD* has forsaken us and delivered us into the hands of the Midianites.

Anonymous

13 Then Quotes #677316
#60. When I was 13 or 14, I took seven months off from touring. I did a lot of weekend gigs in Louisiana. We have fairs and festivals every weekend. But I took seven months off. That's when I really started digging deep. I wrote a couple songs that year that I still play every now and then for people.

Hunter Hayes

13 Then Quotes #670175
#61. It's pretty strange because you have images of people in your head when you left, then you just think they're going to be the same when you come back, like time freezes. I have sisters and from the ages of 11 to 13 - it's a big change for girls.

Zayn Malik

13 Then Quotes #664722
#62. When I was 13 they were saying your album won't come out until your sweet 16. I felt really frustrated because that felt like forever from then and I felt like I was ready then. Looking back I wasn't ready.

Cheyenne Kimball

13 Then Quotes #648878
#63. I was discovered in Paris when I was there on a school trip at the age of 13. After that, my mom came in contact with Elite Amsterdam; then I started modeling.

Maud Welzen

13 Then Quotes #632950
#64. I was probably like 13 years old, 14. And I used to walk home doing the beatbox from school. That's how I created it. There was no walkmans back then, no iPods, no CDs. There was just me. Back then there was the boom box.

Doug E. Fresh

13 Then Quotes #584198
#65. If you've ever been hungry then you'll never be full and I know what it's like to be hungry. When I was 13, I realized I could control my destiny through hard work. I had my hands and I was going to work my ass off, I was going to initiate and create some sort of change in my life.

Dwayne Johnson

13 Then Quotes #873800
#66. So when I was about 13 or 14, I realized I was attracted to women and then made the assumption that I was a lesbian, and didn't realize that that wasn't the case. It was the fact that I was a man and a heterosexual man. The issue wasn't my sexual orientation, but rather my gender identity.

Chaz Bono

13 Then Quotes #503004
#67. When I was 13, I told my dad I needed to record myself because I sounded awesome, even though I didn't. By 18, I was a lot better. Then I got a publishing deal, so I was writing songs for other people professionally.

Meghan Trainor

13 Then Quotes #466814
#68. I was 13 when I first saw my mum's films. There were these boys who said to me, 'Your mum makes sexy films,' and I said, 'She doesn't.' Then I watched them and my mum makes sexy films! I'm a huge fan of my mum.

Alice Englert

13 Then Quotes #441961
#69. You were lost in the darkness of the world until you asked for light. And then God sent His Son to give it to you. Psychotherapy-3. III. 8:9-13.

Robert Holden

13 Then Quotes #425325
#70. I don't think I thought I was going to go into music, and I don't think it hit me until I was 13 or 14, and then I was gone. Just like that. At that point, there was nothing else that could keep my attention.

Shooter Jennings

13 Then Quotes #419635
#71. My brothers used to call me Bob. They'd laugh at me, and I didn't get it. I'm 13 years old at the time, and then one day my brother's friend says, 'You know what Bob stands for? 'Booty on back.' You're fat.' Like my butt was so big I could reach for my wallet over my shoulder. And I broke down.

Michael Strahan

13 Then Quotes #392334
#72. The biblical way to express God's love to a sinner is to show him how great his sin is (using the Law - see Romans 7:13; Galatians 3:24), and then give him the incredible grace of God in Christ.

Ray Comfort

13 Then Quotes #366671

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top