Top 21 100 Percent Real Quotes

#1. "Keep it 100" means keeping it 100 percent real. It comes from the expression ... "keeping it real," which means you are being completely honest and 100 percent real means you are really being honest, which is kind of a contradiction of sorts. You're either being honest or you're not.

Larry Wilmore

100 Percent Real Quotes #579560
#2. Life is a sacred experiment.

Lailah Gifty Akita

100 Percent Real Quotes #614845
#3. By silencing the mind, we can experience real peace. As long as various kinds of thoughts agitate the brain, we don't experience 100 percent peace.

Henepola Gunaratana

100 Percent Real Quotes #1565221
#4. The best sounds a kid will get is in a movie theater, with huge speakers, turned up loud. I always mix my music really loud. I don't care if you don't hear all the dialogue. The audience are not idiots.

John Hughes

100 Percent Real Quotes #1455149
#5. I knew what Charley would do. He would spend the evening drinking himself into the mindset of a cinder block. If they had given him as much as a hundred bucks, it would be a long night.

Dan Ahearn

100 Percent Real Quotes #1266592
#6. Good roads, good houses, adequate electricity, good schools or good hospitals in the village are indeed, the parameters of progress. However, in my view, 100 percent literate village is the true symbol of real progress.

Narendra Modi

100 Percent Real Quotes #1169111
#7. I've done a lot of fight scenes, and I always find that it's better that they be meticulously choreographed. You want them to look as real as possible, but you don't want anyone to get hurt. So I believe in really working it out in rehearsal, and when you get to the set, just go for it 100 percent.

Holt McCallany

100 Percent Real Quotes #982068
#8. McDonald's released a new video showing how it makes their Chicken McNuggets. Apparently it turns out that McNuggets aren't made out of chicken. They're made out of people who ask too many questions.

Conan O'Brien

100 Percent Real Quotes #980106
#9. I have a real passion for playing a role that's a strong female character, that's just not typical, with a lot of heart, not an easy sell of a movie, not real commercial. It doesn't have to be a big movie, but I'm just looking for something that I really, truly, 100 percent believe in and am behind.

Missy Peregrym

100 Percent Real Quotes #961120
#10. Emotionally, it was the hardest 33 days of my life, but it was worth it because the result is that this album is 100 percent me. It's heartfelt, real, bold, honest, vulnerable, hopeful, strong, poetic, bluesy, gritty, pretty, and simple.

Christina Perri

100 Percent Real Quotes #911443
#11. I'm married to Ferrari.

Luca Cordero Di Montezemolo

100 Percent Real Quotes #702056
#12. This is the year of expansion in the Kingdom of God! Tent pegs will span to the north, the south, the east, and the west in the realm of revelation in the dominion of the Kingdom, where you will walk in a greater dimension of the manifestation of the Kingdom for your life!

Keith Miller

100 Percent Real Quotes #618911
#13. Mr. Hitchcock did not say actors are cattle. He said they should be treated like cattle.

James Stewart

100 Percent Real Quotes #558561
#14. Boosie is like the Lebron James when it comes to rapping, so you know if he feels it he's going in, and he gives 100 percent.

B-Real

100 Percent Real Quotes #539048
#15. In the real world in which we live, it's a dangerous world. And you know the old saying is that we have to be right 100 percent of the time; the terrorists only have to be right once.

Peter T. King

100 Percent Real Quotes #454649
#16. As an actor, I function from a place of compassion and empathy - you have to believe 100 percent what your character is doing, because otherwise it will look like it's not real.

Clare Bowen

100 Percent Real Quotes #239449
#17. I personally think that all the scene that you see, love scene, is pretty real, almost 100 percent.

Tommy Wiseau

100 Percent Real Quotes #152404
#18. In fact when I first got my Apple II the first thing I did was turn it on and off, on and off, just because I had the power to do so, which I'd never had on a computer before.

Andy Hertzfeld

100 Percent Real Quotes #146571
#19. For sure they didn't share sips from the same cup, give each other cheer-up hugs, or swear to keep real important things secret, which are all things that are done by a real 100 percent for real friend.

Charise Mericle Harper

100 Percent Real Quotes #142054
#20. couldn't be more Scottish if it was painted blue and smelled of burning peat and your ginger sister.

Christopher Moore

100 Percent Real Quotes #120390
#21. I think that for the coward every day carries a kind of death.

David Gemmell

100 Percent Real Quotes #66164

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top