Top 21 100 Percent True Quotes

#1. Somebody made the statement that Donald Trump has built or owns the greatest collection of golf courses, ever, in the history of golf. And I believe that is 100 percent true.

Donald Trump

100 Percent True Quotes #62024
#2. Indeed, it has to be said that the percentage of old human sayings and proverbs that are actually true is very far from 100 percent. Seems it may be less important that it be true than that it rhyme, or show alliteration or the like. What goes around comes around: really? What does this mean?

Kim Stanley Robinson

100 Percent True Quotes #160895
#3. (Acting) certainly comes-100 percent-from the need to be loved. Any actor who says this isn't true is lying.

Leonardo DiCaprio

100 Percent True Quotes #161372
#4. Kalyug Briefs :
VOLUME I, II & III
A collection of Short Stories
Central Theme ::
What Your Sow, So Shall You Reap
This is 100 percent true folks!

Download from Amazon Kindle!

Aparna Gangopadhyay

100 Percent True Quotes #221416
#5. I've learned time management, organization and I have priorities.

Tory Burch

100 Percent True Quotes #221947
#6. You have to be 100 percent comfortable with yourself and who you are. You'll have unflattering pictures posted on the Internet for all to see, so you have to be able to handle yourself and stay true to yourself.

Katherine Webb

100 Percent True Quotes #465347
#7. People may have said that without symptoms, you can't transmit Ebola. I'm not sure about that being 100 percent true. There's a lot of variation with viruses.

Bruce Beutler

100 Percent True Quotes #502241
#8. The books I read when I was twenty completely changed when I read them when I was sixty.

Sarah Addison Allen

100 Percent True Quotes #631266
#9. President George W. Bush's aggressive war on Islamic terrorism produced a 100 percent perfect track record of keeping the United States safe from another attack. The result has been increased security for the American people, who, in turn, have become complacent about the true nature of the threat.

Monica Crowley

100 Percent True Quotes #836453
#10. their morals, at first as slightly giving way, anon how they sunk more and more, then began to fall headlong, until he reaches the present times, when we can neither endure our vices, nor their remedies.

Livy

100 Percent True Quotes #1007294
#11. What else do we need to know about the political establishment than that it refuses to discuss the crimes that terrify Americans on grounds that doing so is racist? Why isn't that true of complex embezzling, which is 100 percent white and Asian?

Ron Paul

100 Percent True Quotes #1030168
#12. If he wouldn't take charge of this, she would. "Take off your clothes.

Savannah Stuart

100 Percent True Quotes #1106835
#13. You actually don't want people thinking your product is cool, because then you're a fad.

Sean Parker

100 Percent True Quotes #1115336
#14. Good roads, good houses, adequate electricity, good schools or good hospitals in the village are indeed, the parameters of progress. However, in my view, 100 percent literate village is the true symbol of real progress.

Narendra Modi

100 Percent True Quotes #1169111
#15. The poor teachers! Trained in the traditional sciences, they were totally lost when trying to teach us about pigs or paddy fields.

Ji-li Jiang

100 Percent True Quotes #1198887
#16. Surrender to life itself and you'll just be rewarded with so many things. And I've been rewarded so many times, in so many mysterious ways. So I have no reason to be disappointed with anything.

Jason Mraz

100 Percent True Quotes #1207399
#17. Growing up in the Bible Belt of Texas, I thought for sure there was no way - if I'm 100 percent true to myself and come out as a gay, African-American person in 2015 - that people are going to be able to accept that and understand it.

Todrick Hall

100 Percent True Quotes #1412396
#18. If Americans knew how to deal with other people, they could bring peace to the world. Alas, they have not learned enough yet. The true American feels that he is 100 percent welcome anywhere he goes.

Nguyen Cao Ky

100 Percent True Quotes #1601433
#19. I've found that when I'm having trouble solidifying a character or a scene, that music will often free my subconscious just that last little bit to allow me to move forward, and often it's in a direction that I didn't expect, but is 100 percent true to the character.

Kim Harrison

100 Percent True Quotes #1614029
#20. A Cannibal is a person who walks into a restaurant and orders a waiter.

Morey Amsterdam

100 Percent True Quotes #1751480
#21. You all know," said the Guide, "that security is mortals' greatest enemy.

C.S. Lewis

100 Percent True Quotes #1818365

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top