Top 9 100 Percent Committed Quotes

#1. I'm not interested in making a diagnostic novel or a concern. I'm 100 percent committed in fiction to the pleasure principle - that's what fiction is, and should be.

Martin Amis

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1227531
#2. You can teach an old dog new tricks. You just don't want to see the dog doing them.

Bill Cosby

100 Percent Committed Quotes #507078
#3. For 'Spartacus,' we've committed 100 percent of our production time to creating great scenes. So all the training I do is on my own time. And that's pretty limited.

Andy Whitfield

100 Percent Committed Quotes #603849
#4. Man needs a guru. But a man must have faith in the guru's words. He succeeds in spiritual life by looking on his guru as God Himself.

Ramakrishna

100 Percent Committed Quotes #861351
#5. I want to be like Tom Freston. Tom just flies around everywhere, gets to make movies, gets to start TV shows, hang out with cool people and do whatever he wants.

Shane Smith

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1125288
#6. I am trying to counter the fixity of architectures, their stolidity, with elements that give an ineffable immaterial quality.

Toyo Ito

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1177166
#7. The irony here is we're looking for water and we're looking out for water. Without it you die, and with too much of it you die.

Cody Lundin

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1235259
#8. After some reflection I have decided that while I am the president of Ecuador, I will not attend any Summit of the Americas until it begins to make the decisions required.

Rafael Correa

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1237559
#9. Real obstacles don't take you in circles. They can be overcome. Invented ones are like a maze.

Barbara Sher

100 Percent Committed Quotes #1690845

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top