Top 100 10 You Quotes

#1. Definitely in the West, we're all cast as the same now. Whether you're Indian, Pakistani, Arab, Iranian, Afghan or whatever, you just get thrown into this category. And nine times out of 10, you're depicted as bad.

Maz Jobrani

10 You Quotes #98520
#2. I've advocated a proportional tax system. You make $10 billion, you pay a billion. You make $10, you pay one. And everybody gets treated the same way.

Ben Carson

10 You Quotes #182872
#3. 10. "You are my witnesses," declares the LORD, "and my servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe me and understand that I am he. Before me no god was formed, nor will there be one after me. 11. I, even I, am the LORD, and apart from me there is no savior.

Anonymous

10 You Quotes #492260
#4. A tough guy told me, "I'll bet you $10 you're dead." I was afraid to bet him.

Henny Youngman

10 You Quotes #683030
#5. Why I've advocated a proportional tax system. You make $10 billion, you pay a billion. You make $10, you pay one. And everybody gets treated the same way. And you get rid of the deductions, you get rid of all the loopholes.

Benjamin Carson

10 You Quotes #706955
#6. When you see something from afar, you develop a fantasy. But when you see it up close, 9 times out of 10, you wish you hadn't.

Josh Hartnett

10 You Quotes #710038
#7. I once dated a guy who was like, 'Holy sh
, I just made out with Harriet the Spy!' And that's messed up. Don't say that. I was 10, you're 30, it's just weird.

Michelle Trachtenberg

10 You Quotes #767961
#8. If you take the contempt some Americans have for yuppies and multiply it by 10 you might come close to understanding their attitude towards the City, as they call it - London, the people of the south.

Martin Cruz Smith

10 You Quotes #950069
#9. I had a dream about you. It happened during the day. You used a pencil to erase the ink I wrote over the chalkboard since the professor told me 7 + 4 didn't equal 10. You were really cool about it; in fact, you handed me a bucket of ice. Apparently I needed to chill out.

Melody Sohayegh

10 You Quotes #1016543
#10. By definition, gay is smart. I see plenty of macho heterosexual idiots, but nine times out of 10 you can have a great conversation if you find a gay guy.

Jason Bateman

10 You Quotes #1039502
#11. If you're a doctor or a lawyer or teacher, if you only get three things right out of 10, you're considered a failure.

Jamie Moyer

10 You Quotes #1152871
#12. For every $10 you reduce the price of the smartphone, 100 million more people will buy them.

Hans Vestberg

10 You Quotes #1192318
#13. When you get to No 10, you've climbed there on a little ladder called 'the status quo'. And when you are there, the status quo looks very good

Tony Benn

10 You Quotes #1245524
#14. The real pleasure,the real peace, the real enlightenment is to give. The more you give the more you get. If you give 10, you get 100.

Bikram Choudhury

10 You Quotes #1277603
#15. For 'Power of 10,' you can look at the methodology at CBS, it's a company called Rasmussen Reports. We poll thousands and thousands of people for each question, a real cross section of the United States.

Drew Carey

10 You Quotes #1307299
#16. 10. You have to deal with stuff on your own and that's all there is to it.

Adam Rapp

10 You Quotes #1358772
#17. I want pills called September 10. You take one and your mind feels like the 11th never happened.

Douglas Coupland

10 You Quotes #1414297
#18. If you were trying to talk a passenger through landing a DC-10, you'd stop walking. Likewise, if you were walking across a gorge on a rope bridge, you'd likely stop talking.

Gary Keller

10 You Quotes #1447195
#19. If I gave you now, $10 as a gift, how happy would you be? Would you be happy, is the marginal $10, the best use of $10 you can use? Of course not. If I have you a CD, you know exactly what you are getting and you will have a value for it. So, money has lots of problems with it.

Dan Ariely

10 You Quotes #1537565
#20. The whole idea is that if you turn your amp up to 10, you should still be able to play at a whisper - you've got to learn to control your hands

Mike Bloomfield

10 You Quotes #1544987
#21. My parents were drawn to the idea that there was space and opportunity in Australia. For the meagre sum of £10, you could sail your entire family out to Australia, so that's what my father chose to do.

Hugh Jackman

10 You Quotes #1586788
#22. Mitt Romney has a new fundraising gimmick. If you donate $3 or more to his campaign, your name will be entered into a drawing to win a dinner with Mitt Romney and Donald Trump. If you donate more than $10, you get to sit at a different table.

Jay Leno

10 You Quotes #1616309
#23. With me, writing is 60% imagination, 30% people you know and 10% you don't know where it comes from.

Terrence McNally

10 You Quotes #1753693
#24. My belief is that if you start a film all the way up at level 10, you've got nowhere to go.

Neil Marshall

10 You Quotes #1792991
#25. Sometimes, you have to make the choice to forgive 10 times a day when you have these pockets of anger come up. That's a lot of work, but to me it's worthwhile.

Amanda Lindhout

10 You Quotes #586
#26. The web is not going to change the world, certainly not in the next 10 years. It's going to augment the world. And once you're in this web-augmented space, you're going to see that democratization takes place.

Steve Jobs

10 You Quotes #3959
#27. I hope that they enjoy the movie. Don't be critical. Don't expect to get the same feelings you got when you watched the series when you were 10 years old. Let your kids see it and experience it on their own.

Mark Goddard

10 You Quotes #4948
#28. I love being in an arena that has like 10,000 people and huge crowds. I want to do a show at like the Viper room so badly. Like go up on stage and thrash myself around, go jump into the crowd. You can effing swear, get drunk on stage and do whatever you want basically.

Avril Lavigne

10 You Quotes #10514
#29. There's Catholic guilt about things, then there's the guilt of being the youngest of 10, so when nice things happen to you, you're not really allowed to enjoy them.

Jack White

10 You Quotes #12054
#30. When anger is used correctly, it can have positive results!

David W. Earle

10 You Quotes #13381
#31. I have a 10 year old boy and a 6 year old boy and the stuff that they watch, it's always ... I mean, it could be because we're a funny family, but they love the humor and combining humor with space action, I mean, you know, there's a winner right there.

Rhys Darby

10 You Quotes #14940
#32. Jeff Sachs has the Millennium Villages. He spends $2.5 million in one village. It's an absolutely ridiculous model, because I've said that if you gave me $2.5 million, I can train 100 grandmothers, solar electrify 100 villages - 10,000 houses - and save you 100,000 litres of kerosene.

Bunker Roy

10 You Quotes #16967
#33. When you work with the same people for 10 years, they become family. Now when I see them - it might not be for nine months - but when I see them, it's great.

Molly Sims

10 You Quotes #17280
#34. You could do a 'Les Mis'-type musical about Hamilton, but it would have to be 12 hours long, because the amount of words on the bars when you're writing a typical song - that's maybe got 10 words per line.

Lin-Manuel Miranda

10 You Quotes #18848
#35. (Antique clocks) need servicing just like your automobile or anything else. They're mechanical, and about every 10 years you should have them cleaned. That's the way they last forever.

William Baldwin

10 You Quotes #20224
#36. I was always taught as a kid that if there's anything you want in life, you've got to work towards it. I guess that sort of stayed with me, really. But also, for me, from the time I was, like, 10 years old, all I ever wanted to do was be in a band and make music.

Paul Weller

10 You Quotes #20229
#37. The first movie I ever cried at was when I was 10 years old and saw 'The Notebook' in theaters. I was like, 'Whoa, so weird. Crying at a movie? I'm not supposed to do that. So weird.' I didn't know that art could make you do that.

Ansel Elgort

10 You Quotes #20319
#38. People have said to me, You can't write songs. You can't play an instrument. But I've got 10 gold records.

Sonny Bono

10 You Quotes #20600
#39. If you want to make money and have action, you need to work from like, 10 p.m. to 6 a.m. Those are the hours. That just doesn't fit with a lot of people's schedules. And that's just the start of it. You've got to realize what you are getting into.

Chris Moneymaker

10 You Quotes #20849
#40. You can be a top, top player for 10, 20 years, then you become a coach, lose two or three games and you're out.

Roger Milla

10 You Quotes #21025
#41. One individual can typically care for no more than 10 people. Creating a 1:10 people system from the beginning allows you to provide the depth of spiritual relationship and mentoring people need and desire, while also scaling for growth.

Bill Woolsey

10 You Quotes #24803
#42. I was a lucky kid. You could have got 10 kids to be in The Byrds who were better than I was.

Chris Hillman

10 You Quotes #25633
#43. You can express your generosity in ways that are virtually limitless. This was what I wanted to convey in 'Giving 2.0' - that whether you have $10 or $10 million to give, if you identify the right opportunities and make the most of your resources, your impact can be tremendous.

Laura Arrillaga-Andreessen

10 You Quotes #27452
#44. 10. Comparison is the root of all feelings of inferiority. The moment you begin examining other people's strengths against your most obvious weaknesses, your self-esteem starts to crumble!

James C. Dobson

10 You Quotes #29146
#45. I never had a story for the sequels, for the last trilogy. That's not really part of the plan at this point, and I'll be at the age where to do another trilogy would take 10 years. I'd always envisioned it as six movies. When you see it in six parts you'll understand that it really ends at part six.

George Lucas

10 You Quotes #29934
#46. Granted, prostate exams aren't the most enjoyable things in the world, but they only last about 10 seconds. It's well worth it. Just think of the possible consequences if you don't get it done.

Len Dawson

10 You Quotes #32141
#47. Trying something different won't ensure that you would be liked by everyone. Still.. Go on..

Vikrmn

10 You Quotes #33710
#48. Do not fear, for I am with you - Isaiah 41:10

Anonymous

10 You Quotes #34853
#49. When you start playing music when you're quite young, it's easy to stay young. And then you're touring, and you see people who've been on the road for 10 or 15 years and they just haven't grown up at all.

Charlie Fink

10 You Quotes #35483
#50. With big, emotional roles it's very easy, especially if you've grown up in the American school of acting, to exploit your own pain. You have to be careful about that, because 9 times out of 10, your pain is not appropriate to the character.

Laura Linney

10 You Quotes #36268
#51. I'm sort of planting Post-It notes all over my psyche. Do not skateboard wasted. Do not buy $10,000 rugs. Be careful what you say to journalists. You don't have to stay up until 7 A.M. - tomorrow is a new day.

Ryan Adams

10 You Quotes #40931
#52. If you told me I was going to live to 240, I would take 10 years off and try and act. I don't have that kind of time, so I'd much rather stick to playing guitar.

John Mayer

10 You Quotes #41094
#53. At Cornell University, it was well known that after five years on Wall Street, you could expect to be making half a million a year in salary and bonus; after 10 years, you could expect a million or more. I had 60 grand of university debt, and my parents had no retirement. I needed that money.

Philipp Meyer

10 You Quotes #44406
#54. So if you serve a whole chicken to your family like grandma did, you may be serving them 10 times as much fat than the days of yesteryear. That's a whole lotta fat, and big trouble for the waistline.

Kathy Freston

10 You Quotes #44921
#55. What would happen if you allowed a bug to slip through a module, and it cost
your company $10,000? The nonprofessional would shrug his shoulders, say
"stuff happens," and start writing the next module. The professional would
write the company a check for $10,000!

Robert C. Martin

10 You Quotes #45315
#56. If you wait four or five years between records, it better be a masterpiece, you know? And if you keep putting them out, you're saying, Hey, here's 10 more songs.

Craig Finn

10 You Quotes #46699
#57. It's such an awkward, strange thing that was concocted, to have auditions. Back in the old days, you'd just have a screen test, and they'd say, 'Oh, you seem natural in front of the camera,' and you'd just go do 10 pictures for Paramount or whatever.

Vinessa Shaw

10 You Quotes #48148
#58. If you play the guitar, you've got to hold the chords down with one hand while you play with the other, so you're limited to one hand. But the piano is the king of instruments because you have your 10 fingers, which become the 10 members of the orchestra.

Jools Holland

10 You Quotes #50396
#59. What you see at the Field Museum is only like, 10 percent of the collection. It's birds of paradise and passenger pigeons and in all these drawers that pull out, these specimens come out and it's spectacular. And it worked out.

Andrew Bird

10 You Quotes #52219
#60. First there is the 10-second war: can you do something in your first moments on stage to ensure people's eager attention while you set up your talk topic? Second is the 1-minute war: can you then use that first minute to ensure that they're committed to coming on the full talk journey with you?

Chris J. Anderson

10 You Quotes #52462
#61. For every person that says, 'I love your work, and my daughter thinks you're great, and we watch all your movies,' and is very kind, there are 10 more that are like, 'Who are you? What's your name? Are you on 'House of Cards'?'

Anna Kendrick

10 You Quotes #54422
#62. You have to believe in yourself and only trust your own vision and instincts. If I'd listened to what other people thought about my work in the first 10 years that I was a writer, I never would have made it to begin with.

Philipp Meyer

10 You Quotes #58557
#63. You cannot trust 25 guys in a locker room to have the same respect and training as I do with a weapon. That I do understand. I've carried a gun for 10 years. I've carried them in the locker room, and nobody really knows about it. I know how to handle myself.

Luke Scott

10 You Quotes #60674
#64. To de-escalate a potential conflict, one method is to take a step backwards.

David W. Earle

10 You Quotes #62110
#65. My mind's my 9, my pen's my Mac-10.
My target? All you wack niggaz who started rappin'.

The Notorious B.I.G.

10 You Quotes #63306
#66. For if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved. ROMANS 10:9-10

Francine Rivers

10 You Quotes #63473
#67. Write your goals down in detail and read your list of goals every day. Some goals may entail a list of shorter goals. Losing a lot of weight, for example, should include mini-goals, such as 10-pound milestones. This will keep your subconscious mind focused on what you want step by step.

Jack Canfield

10 You Quotes #64018
#68. During my 18 years I came to bat almost 10,000 times. I struck out about 1,700 times and walked maybe 1,800 times. You figure a ballplayer will average about 500 at bats a season. That means I played seven years without ever hitting the ball.

Mickey Mantle

10 You Quotes #64292
#69. 10% of authors earn 75% of the royalties. If you're writing a Romance novel, your odds will be slightly higher at making back your investment. Throw in a few vampires, even better.

J.R. Young

10 You Quotes #65028
#70. I have always loved to read, and now that I have penned 10 novels and a few magazine articles, I have fallen seriously in love with writing stories and seeing them go out into the world. It's magical, you know?

Dorothea Benton Frank

10 You Quotes #65901
#71. I like that we don't have to come out the first 10 minutes and score, you know, with joke, joke, joke. We can open it in a more novel way and keep playing different pranks as we go through the thing.

Bruce Vilanch

10 You Quotes #65969
#72. These are days you'll remember. If you recall nothing else from your graduation ceremony, remember you heard the New Jersey Governor quote from 10,000 Maniacs.

Bill Vaughan

10 You Quotes #66720
#73. Finaly, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
-Ephesians 6:10-11

Anonymous

10 You Quotes #67093
#74. The reality is is that Congress is a very male-gendered oriented institution. Out of the, you know, more than 10,000 people who've ever been elected to Congress, you know, only about 250 of them have ever been women.

Gwen Moore

10 You Quotes #68331
#75. I'm on the diet where you eat vegetables and drink wine. That's a good diet. I lost 10 pounds and my driver's license.

Larry The Cable Guy

10 You Quotes #68425
#76. I give [Barack Obama] a 10 [on a scale of 1 to 10] because he's not God, and he inherited a couple of wars, and a financial mess.I want to see him curse somebody out on TV. You can't finesse a bull. He's gotta throw down. He's in the shark tank.

Tracy Morgan

10 You Quotes #68809
#77. Well, there's 10 - there's 10 different - there's 10 different titles, you know, to the Civil Rights Act, and nine out of 10 deal with public institutions and I'm absolutely in favor of. One deals with private institutions, and had I been around, I would have tried to modify that.

Rand Paul

10 You Quotes #69278
#78. If there are 10 people there, two or three are going to recognize you.

Richard Petty

10 You Quotes #70524
#79. The truth of the matter is, you lose a parent to murder when you're 10 years old, and in fact at the time of the murder you hate your lost parent, my mother in my case.

James Ellroy

10 You Quotes #71831
#80. You know how sometimes department stores have these things where, if you win, you get 10 minutes to go in and take anything you want from the store? That's basically what I'm doing. I'm running in and just trying to grab as many characters as possible before they pull the plug on me.

Ryan Gosling

10 You Quotes #73843
#81. I've only been living in England for the last 10 years, if you don't count my student years.

Terri Windling

10 You Quotes #79662
#82. It's fun to play around ... it's human nature to try to select the right horse ... But for the average person, I'm more of an indexer ... The predictability is so high ... For 10, 15, 20 years you'll be in the 85th percentile of performance. Why would you screw it up?

Charles R. Schwab

10 You Quotes #79878
#83. Sometimes, I make 50 songs and pick out the best 10. I've been in the studio all day, all night, making the beat, writing the raps. You never know what's gonna be a hit.

Juicy J

10 You Quotes #79926
#84. I think you have a danger of regulating, putting regulations in place which will mean there will be no press in 10 years to regulate.

Rupert Murdoch

10 You Quotes #80481
#85. If you are not willing to own a stock for 10 years, do not even think about owning it for 10 minutes.

Warren Buffett

10 You Quotes #83017
#86. I guarantee you, if you could give me 10 points in all those seventh games against the Boston Celtics, instead of Bill Russell having 11 rings, I could've at least had nine or eight.

Wilt Chamberlain

10 You Quotes #83272
#87. You can get a diamond which is worth 10 cents; you can get a diamond of exactly the same size, which is worth a hundred dollars.

Nicky Oppenheimer

10 You Quotes #88111
#88. To be honest, once you've driven around for about five, 10 laps, you don't notice a difference.

Danica Patrick

10 You Quotes #89187
#89. Sometimes I have young comics that ask me, "What should I do when I meet an agent or a manager and they ask me stuff?" And I say, "Well, they always usually ask, 'Where do you see yourself in five years, 10 years, 15 years?' And it's good to have an answer for that."

Baron Vaughn

10 You Quotes #90040
#90. The corporations have become our government. They're not just influential. Department by department, you name it, they put their people in high government positions, they have 10,000 PACs and 35,000 lobbyists, so there's no more opening to be heard.

Ralph Nader

10 You Quotes #91496
#91. Being blonde means people decide on sight that you are much prettier and nicer than you really are, just as Americans automatically add 10 points to someone's IQ when they hear an English accent. Fact.

Rachel Johnson

10 You Quotes #92367
#92. I am very timid about speaking for the collective. I can say what I see, I can say what I've heard, I can say what I feel, but I can't speak for - no one can speak for - 10 million people, and it takes away something from them if you make yourself their voice.

Edwidge Danticat

10 You Quotes #94242
#93. It doesn't matter if a cave has been in darkness for 10,000 years or half an hour, once you light a match it is illuminated.

Paramahansa Yogananda

10 You Quotes #95458
#94. I always buy the smaller turkeys. On the pre-baste put pats of butter on the meat under the skin, put the skin back on, put a bunch of seasoning on the top, call it a day, put it in the oven. With a 10 - 12 pound turkey you are done in a couple of hours.

Sandra Lee

10 You Quotes #95879
#95. I'm not really a fan of sleep, to be honest with you. I work out at 9:30 or 10 o'clock at night, and sometimes I just keep going. I've never been a big sleeper.

Rob Kardashian

10 You Quotes #96245
#96. If your goal is to lose 10 pounds, you may wake up each day with failure in mind because the goal is hard to reach, and you are progressing only by small amounts. It takes up all your willpower. I recommend that instead of a goal, you have a system.

Scott Adams

10 You Quotes #97626
#97. It just goes to show you that knowing things is highly insufficient--having the guts to back up what you know is what changes the course of a human being's future. (call, Nov. 10, 2014)

Laura Schlessinger

10 You Quotes #102820
#98. Danny and I wrote 10 songs in seven days, which I thought might be close to the record until you probably look at some of the Beatles statistics.

Jerry Only

10 You Quotes #104273
#99. As I got more confident, I was able to let actors improvise, and do long takes. It's 10%, 5% you learn and experience. The rest you just have or you don't have.

Woody Allen

10 You Quotes #105108
#100. I get mad at the New York-based environmentalists because if you were truly environmentalists you wouldn't have a storm surge system and a sanitary system hooked together here that requires you to close your beaches 10 times a year.

Aubrey McClendon

10 You Quotes #108068

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top