Top 24 1 Inch Quotes

#1. On the left side of my cheek a row of crusted scabbed stitches hold a deep 1 inch-long gash together. My nose is bent and swollen beneath its bandage and red lines streak from my nostrils. There are black and yellow bruises beneath both eyes, there is blood both wet and dry everywhere. (James Frey)

James Frey

1 Inch Quotes #1496783
#2. Gay people don't have a personality problem. They have a problem with small-minded motherfuckers who can't conquer a 1-inch high curb.

Henry Rollins

1 Inch Quotes #1706103
#3. If you think you can experience the power of the Internet on a 1-inch screen, you've got to be out of your mind.

Martin Cooper

1 Inch Quotes #411634
#4. The only way you get Americans to notice anything is to tax them or draft them or kill them.

John Irving

1 Inch Quotes #1853540
#5. I started with straight, basic, symbolic structures. My problem now is the opposite; as I get older, I try to make my paintings more contrapuntal, richer.

Robert Motherwell

1 Inch Quotes #1803148
#6. Theology has not advanced an inch in the last 1,000 years. How much respect does a profession deserve if it cannot add to the knowledge and understanding of man?

Darrel Ray

1 Inch Quotes #1712852
#7. What a way to pay a man back for helping you. Gah, I suck as a human being.' (Shahara)

Sherrilyn Kenyon

1 Inch Quotes #1581685
#8. sliced into ¼-inch pieces 1 carrot,

Scott Jurek

1 Inch Quotes #1580329
#9. Part of the joy of looking at art is getting in sync in some ways with the decision-making process that the artist used and the record that's embedded in the work.

Chuck Close

1 Inch Quotes #1441892
#10. Grief is the price we pay for being close to one another. If we want to avoid our grief, we simply avoid each other.

Thomas Lynch

1 Inch Quotes #1326884
#11. He was just one person among billions crawling on the planet's surface, a speck of stardust in an infinite cosmos.

Michael Goorjian

1 Inch Quotes #1253560
#12. I'm such a chronic relativist, I can't hold down a strong opinion about many things long enough.

Hugh Grant

1 Inch Quotes #1186705
#13. Being on TV is similar to being an athlete. You get no second chances.

Lara Spencer

1 Inch Quotes #1132566
#14. My favorite meal to make for myself is meatloaf.I prepare the the ground beef (I don't use anything else) and flatten it out so it's about 1/2 inch thick, then I spread shredded cheddar all over it, then I roll it up. It's amazing. Like a big cheeseburger.

Tim Gunn

1 Inch Quotes #1051723
#15. When I diced vegetables, it was painstaking work to make sure that every single piece looked the same: 1/4-inch cubed for small, 3/4-inch cubed for large. It's a matter of practice and precision.

Gail Simmons

1 Inch Quotes #1050608
#16. I guess the beautiful disaster turned into a beautiful wedding."
"Miracles do happen," I said remembering the conversation she and I had what seemed like a lifetime ago.

Jamie McGuire

1 Inch Quotes #1006029
#17. The teenagers aren't all bad. I love 'em if nobody else does. There ain't nothing wrong with young people. Jus' quit lyin' to 'em.

Moms Mabley

1 Inch Quotes #979958
#18. With every inch of land on Earth now catalogued by our satellites, the stars are the next place we as a species must travel. And with a booming world population that will hit 9.1 billion in 2050, large-scale space travel may become a necessity.

Ben Parr

1 Inch Quotes #853528
#19. Death is universal. The rituals associated with it, however, vary substantially - and are greatly influenced by their religious and cultural context.

Richard J. Borden

1 Inch Quotes #805281
#20. I do not stick to rules when cooking. I rely on my imagination.

Akshay Kumar

1 Inch Quotes #725973
#21. Chew on this: Human teeth can detect a grain of sand or grit 10 microns in diameter. A micron is 1/25,000 of an inch. If you shrank a Coke can until it was the diameter of a human hair, the letter O in the product name would be about 10 microns across.

Mary Roach

1 Inch Quotes #412906
#22. The rate of technological and human physiological change in the 20th century has been remarkable. Beyond that, a synergy between the improved technology and physiology is more than the simple addition of the two.

Robert Fogel

1 Inch Quotes #288247
#23. But a lady forced is never a lady won

Gregory Benford

1 Inch Quotes #57235
#24. I relate more to the fact that 80-inch plasma has just started to become ubiquitous and in people's homes the fairly decent 5.1 sound system and the big screen isn't that out of reach.

Michael Mann

1 Inch Quotes #41117

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top