Top 15 1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes

#1. In Kafka's story "Wedding Preparations in the Country," Edward Raban fantasizes about splitting into two forms: one, to remain in bed all day, dreaming; the other, to go forth and conduct the business of the world.

Franz Kafka

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #214239
#2. I'll never forget my wedding day ... they threw vitamin pills

Groucho Marx

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #225455
#3. I place us where we are a happy couple who are madly in love, and we are kissing the way people kiss on their wedding day. With joy and relief and love. Without guilt. Without Shame.

A.S. King

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #334052
#4. What we do every St. Patty's day, which is wear green and drink a lot of Guinness. And maybe cry a little bit and laugh, and everyone will have to sing a song. That's how every funeral, christening, and wedding ends up in Ireland. Everyone ends up having to sing a song by the end of it.

Saoirse Ronan

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #372337
#5. Alexander McQueen's designs are all about bringing contrasts together to create startling and beautiful clothes and I hope that by marrying traditional fabrics and lacework, with a modern structure and design we have created a beautiful dress for Catherine on her wedding day.

Sarah Burton

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #709848
#6. Do You Believe
... on this road of life
on this day
I take you
now husband and wife ...

Muse

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #811803
#7. Okay, well, on Borelletrox V, the males are kept completely isolated from all images of the female until Binding Day and the females are, erm, let's just say they've' got a lot of--

Jackson Lanzing

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #947663
#8. You have to make your wedding day all about you.

DJ Jazzy Jeff

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #963747
#9. I suppose the nearest equivalent to a bar mitzvah in terms of emotional build-up would probably not even be one's wedding day, but one's coronation.

Maureen Lipman

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1038195
#10. It's the wedding day!' I whispered. He murmured my name in a pleased sort of way but he didn't wake up properly. I tried a few wriggles and nudges to see if that would help but he started gently snoring. I felt too fidgety and nervous and excited to stay cuddled up for long. I

Jacqueline Wilson

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1155121
#11. I've been in a couple of weddings where the coolest people that were the most day before so mellow and then the day of the wedding freaking out.

Matthew McConaughey

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1267535
#12. Warren Beatty once quipped that the best time for a wedding was noon, because if the marriage didn't work, you hadn't screwed up the entire day.

Peter Biskind

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1598654
#13. Here's hoping that your special day
Will be more 'happy ever after'
With all the joys of friendship,
Love, fun and laughter

John Walter Bratton

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1612635
#14. When you kissed me ... I felt special.
I never really felt like I deserved it.
That isn't your fault. That was me.
When I looked down the aisle on our wedding day and you weren't there, my first thought, as awful as this sounds, wasn't, "Where is he?" it was, "Oh, it figures.

Virginia Nelson

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1742169
#15. My young love said to me,'My brothers won't mind, And my parents won't slight you for your lack of kind.' Then she stepped away from me, and this she did say, 'It will not be long, love, till our wedding day.

Padraic Colum

1 Day To Go Wedding Quotes #1849832

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top