Top 63 9 Years Old Quotes

#1. When I was around 9 years old, I was watching TV one day. I was looking at this commercial, with a kid in the bathtub playing with a rubber ducky or something, and I said, 'Where do those kids come from? How come they get to be on TV? I could do that stuff.'

Kristy Swanson

9 Years Old Quotes #1208720
#2. My first job, 9 years old, part-time, was selling Christmas cards door-to-door. Ten years old, my brother and I had paper routes. We delivered a morning paper called the 'L.A. Examiner.' Get up at 4 o'clock, fold your papers, deliver them and get ready for school.

John Paul DeJoria

9 Years Old Quotes #748609
#3. I've always written. There's a journal which I kept from about 9 years old. The man who gave it to me lived across the street from the store and kept it when my grandmother's papers were destroyed. I'd written some essays. I loved poetry, still do. But I really, really loved it then.

Maya Angelou

9 Years Old Quotes #751008
#4. My mom used to take me down to the Jersey Shore when I was 7, 8, 9 years old. I can remember being down in that area - Belmar, Seaside Heights, Asbury Park and all those places that I went back and revisited.

David Cassidy

9 Years Old Quotes #754820
#5. It's nice to see the young ones 7, 8, 9 years old. It seems like they know you through their parents.

Guy Lafleur

9 Years Old Quotes #813130
#6. Girls of 7, 8 or 9 years old are not emotionally or psychologically equipped to handle puberty.

Joel Fuhrman

9 Years Old Quotes #882028
#7. I recognize how lucky I am as an actor. I've been working as an actor since I was 9 years old.

Sara Rue

9 Years Old Quotes #943603
#8. I knew I wanted to be an actress when I was 9 years old.

AnnaLynne McCord

9 Years Old Quotes #1105665
#9. No film has captivated my imagination more than 'King Kong.' I'm making movies today because I saw this film when I was 9 years old.

Peter Jackson

9 Years Old Quotes #1150499
#10. I've got an extra-specific story about Dr. Dre. I saw him when I was 9 years old in Compton - him and Tupac. They were shooting the second 'California Love' video. My pops had seen him and ran back to the house and got me, put me on his neck, and we stood there watching Dre and Pac in a Bentley.

Kendrick Lamar

9 Years Old Quotes #1173513
#11. Getting to the Olympics was, has always been, my swimming dream since I was 8 or 9 years old. You know, right after I started swimming it was, 'I want to make an Olympic team. That's where I want to be.'

Eric Shanteau

9 Years Old Quotes #1193616
#12. My favorite was going as a boxer when I was 9 years old and wearing my dad's boxing gear.

John Molina Jr.

9 Years Old Quotes #6330
#13. I started trying to write songs when I was 8 or 9 years old.

Sondre Lerche

9 Years Old Quotes #1208797
#14. Music was my ultimate ambition but I liked all of it. I wanted to discipline myself in dance and acting too and I'd done all three since I was 9-years-old. I could sing, but I didn't become a great singer.

Amy Winehouse

9 Years Old Quotes #1267037
#15. There is nothing worse that you can do to a human being in America today than give them a mental illness kind of label and tell them they need drugs and these children are 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 years-old being treated in this manner,

Peter Breggin

9 Years Old Quotes #1316198
#16. The first song that I remember writing in its entirety was when I was 9 years old. I wrote it on a bus, on a field trip. It was called 'Mystery Man,' and in retrospect, it was the beginning of my exploration of what it was like to have a man in your life, because I didn't.

Kat Edmonson

9 Years Old Quotes #1359998
#17. I was a very, very old child. Sometimes you meet a child who seems more like an adult. I think I was that type of child because I had a nearly fatal kidney disease when I was 9 years old.

Marianne Wiggins

9 Years Old Quotes #1414148
#18. I lived for a couple of years when I was 9 years old on beautiful Aboriginal sacred land in a town of a thousand people in northwestern Australia. It's where the Aborigines are still very connected to their culture, the Dreamtime culture. It was really quite a special experience.

Isabel Lucas

9 Years Old Quotes #1483505
#19. I've always been involved in politics, since I was 8 or 9 years old. I sold Kool-Aid for McGovern - I could always pick a winner.

Rob Lowe

9 Years Old Quotes #1545993
#20. Things are changing. I've been training since I was 9 years old to stretch my wings as an actor dramatically, but have never really been afforded the opportunity to show that.

Anthony Anderson

9 Years Old Quotes #1808445
#21. I fell in love with acting at a very young age, when I was 9 years old and started doing community theater. As far as wanting to make a profession out of it, I was about 13 or 14. When I first saw Indiana Jones in "Raiders of the Lost Ark", when I saw Harrison Ford, I knew I wanted to be in movies.

Guy Wilson

9 Years Old Quotes #1817650
#22. I saw 'Clueless' probably when I was about 8 or 9 years old. And, I had certain films that I would fall asleep so it was 'Clueless' for quite a long time, and I used to just watch it every single night and knew every single line, every single quote.

Saoirse Ronan

9 Years Old Quotes #1824173
#23. In '87, I was about 9 years old, and so at that point I was wearing, like, fluorescent green T-shirts and acid-wash jeans and leg warmers, and my hair was in a ponytail with a scrunchie and I had the teased bangs that were up in a rainbow shape. It was crazy.

Malin Akerman

9 Years Old Quotes #715007
#24. I started writing when I was 9 years old. I was like this weird kid who would just stay in my room, typing little funny magazines and drawing comic strips.

R.L. Stine

9 Years Old Quotes #5691
#25. I had a daughter who was 9 years old and I had the feeling I wasn't going to be a real parent if I didn't quit making movies for a while and spend time with her. I also felt that I'd made enough movies and said what I had to say at the time.

Jane Campion

9 Years Old Quotes #17523
#26. When I was 9 years old, I wanted to be the baritone sax player in the Little Richard band.

David Bowie

9 Years Old Quotes #24523
#27. Since I was 9 years old, I have been working, hustling to find my own projects - from telenovelas to record deals, etc. etc. Way before I met my husband.

Thalia

9 Years Old Quotes #47489
#28. I probably also wanted to be black at that particular time [ 9 years old] as well.

David Bowie

9 Years Old Quotes #147443
#29. I made my first song when I was 9 years old. Just beating on garbage cans, having people beat box.

Ludacris

9 Years Old Quotes #183983
#30. I have been writing songs since I was 9 years old, so writing has and always will be my first love and passion.

Solange Knowles

9 Years Old Quotes #186975
#31. From the time I was 9 years old, I loved magic. I was an only child, and I think that had a big impact on me. I always had grown-up friends even though I was a little kid. I would take the train from Lido Beach into Manhattan, and I'd hang out in magic shops.

Rick Rubin

9 Years Old Quotes #200598
#32. When you're a self-made man, you start very early in life. In my case it was at 9 years old when I started bringing income into the family. You get a drive that's a little different, maybe a little stronger, than somebody who inherited.

Kirk Kerkorian

9 Years Old Quotes #206614
#33. My parents separated before I was 1 year old. I moved in with my aunt and uncle when I was in fourth grade. I was, like, 8 or 9 years old. I was getting in a lot of trouble when I was in Southern California. My older sisters were in gangs. My older brother was in gangs.

Troy Polamalu

9 Years Old Quotes #218386
#34. When I was 9 years old, Star Trek came on ...

Whoopi Goldberg

9 Years Old Quotes #308453
#35. I was 9 years old, and this was - well, whenever it was, they paid a thousand bucks. I thought I was going to be rich forever! But I had no thought I would be an actor at that point.

Tim Daly

9 Years Old Quotes #272339
#36. When I was at school, I was in choirs more than anything else, from a very young age, about 9 years old. And then I started taking drum lessons.

Ben Barnes

9 Years Old Quotes #716587
#37. My father died when I was 9 years old. The miserable condition of my family at that time is beyond description. My family, solitary and without influence, became at once the target of much insult and abuse.

Chiang Kai-shek

9 Years Old Quotes #704556
#38. In Pakistan, the right to go to school is not a given. In the more rural areas, a girl is born, married off as early as 9 years old, and basically lives life under the control of men.

Janine Di Giovanni

9 Years Old Quotes #678934
#39. My dream in growing up in the city of Detroit was to be Mayor. At the family picnics from the time I was 9-years-old that's what I told people I was going to be. The mayor of the city of Detroit.

Kwame Kilpatrick

9 Years Old Quotes #581568
#40. When I was 9 years old, I really wanted to be in the show business. I really wanted to be an artist. I would grab a wooden spoon and I would start singing, even if it was for my uncles and my aunts. And I would just sing any lah-lah song.

Ricky Martin

9 Years Old Quotes #539508
#41. My first publication was a haiku in a children's magazine when I was 9 years old. I received one dollar for it! I gave the check to my dad for Christmas, and he framed it and hung it over his desk.

Linda Sue Park

9 Years Old Quotes #524065
#42. I always wanted to be a filmmaker, but I started acting when I was 9 years old. I looked a certain part that I wasn't, really. I played, you know, a high school jock with a lot of attitude or a spoiled rich kid, and I was neither of those things. I was from a very working-class family in Van Nuys.

Steve Antin

9 Years Old Quotes #428940
#43. At 9 years old I weighed about 10 lbs. less than what my weight is at 32. I needed to get help.

Ginnifer Goodwin

9 Years Old Quotes #410391
#44. When Dr. King was murdered, I had no idea who he was. But as soon as I heard his words on television that night when I was 9 years old, I was dumbstruck, awestruck by their power.

Michael Eric Dyson

9 Years Old Quotes #377225
#45. The main thing is that it's nice to see these young people - 9 to 14 years old - take the opportunity to get more involved in their health and fitness. We need more kids to be more active.

Rafer Johnson

9 Years Old Quotes #1727620
#46. If you watch [The] Search for Signs of Intelligent Life [in the Universe], or The Incredible Shrinking Woman, or 9 to 5, there is a lot of gender politics at the forefront of Lily Tomlin work, which was kind of thrilling for me to be watching as a 10-, 11-, 12-year-old kid.

Tina Fey

9 Years Old Quotes #1682610
#47. When you are 31 years, 7 months, 9 hours, 4 minutes, and 20 seconds old, you've lived your billionth second.

Neil DeGrasse Tyson

9 Years Old Quotes #1556782
#48. For a period of 17 years - from the age of 9 until I was 25 years old - my mother never spent a day free from domestic difficulties.

Chiang Kai-shek

9 Years Old Quotes #1480520
#49. I think there's still a little bit of that 9 year-old in me and I'm pretty happy.

Peter Jackson

9 Years Old Quotes #1468507
#50. I lost my innocence with Johnny Cash. I used to watch the 'Johnny Cash Show' on television in Wangaratta when I was about 9 or 10 years old. At that stage I had really no idea about rock n' roll. I watched him, and from that point I saw that music could be an evil thing - a beautiful, evil thing.

Nick Cave

9 Years Old Quotes #1445788
#51. When I was 9 or 10 years old it wasn't the thing to be seen doing - reading a book in your spare time.

Tom Felton

9 Years Old Quotes #1216352
#52. I looked around the iTunes store and came across Dr. Moku's Hiragana Mnemonics. Thirty minutes later I had memorized all 46 hiragana. Now my 9-year-old is learning them, and having a lot of fun.

Mark Frauenfelder

9 Years Old Quotes #1193088
#53. I never wanted to be an actress, really. I sort of caught the bug fairly late. So many people are so intrigued with the glamour and celebrity of acting, and a lot of actors start acting when they are 9 or 10 years old - so young. I started when I was about 24.

Bitsie Tulloch

9 Years Old Quotes #1191516
#54. When I was 5 years old, hanging out with my friends who were all older than me, like 8 or 9, I was joking around like, 'Yeah, when I'm 20 that's a perfect age to go pro.' That's what I had in my head. Then I turn pro at 13. It's all been a mystery and its all been awesome.

Ryan Sheckler

9 Years Old Quotes #1015224
#55. One of the oldest trees on Earth, a spruce in Sweden, is more than 9,500 years old.

Peter Wohlleben

9 Years Old Quotes #903081
#56. If somebody I say that I have written 9 books up to here + that I have quotes. Some people won't believe, other will be amazed, in my view it's unbelieveable, that 16 Years old has his own books written by him!

Deyth Banger

9 Years Old Quotes #793196
#57. I was a little boy singing sad songs, about 9 or 10 years old in the woods. I listened to my voice coming back to me. It was as high as you could go. I dreamed of being famous as a singer when I was on those cotton fields. I wanted to see the world and meet people.

Percy Sledge

9 Years Old Quotes #538639
#58. by the 1790's an average American over fifteen years old drank just under six gallons of absolute alcohol each year. . . . The comparable modern average is less than 2.9 gallons per capita. We

Christopher Collier

9 Years Old Quotes #438324
#59. There was a point when I was very young where I remember talking with my mom about going to drama school and this was maybe when I was 8, 9, 10 years old - and she knew that I was also academically very capable, and she steered me in another direction.

Carmen Ejogo

9 Years Old Quotes #353076
#60. Western Australia is covered by granite, the largest single piece of Achaean rock that still lies on the surface of the, of, of the Earth, that's 2.5 to 2.9 billion years old. It's one of the most ancient and intact bits of the Earth's crust.

Antony Gormley

9 Years Old Quotes #249703
#61. Best day of my life was January 9, 1997. I was eight years old and my mom and I went to the zoo on a class trip. I liked the bears. She liked the monkeys. Best day ever. End of story.

John Green

9 Years Old Quotes #234872
#62. The first World Cup I remember was in the 1950 when I was 9 or 10 years old. My father was a soccer player, and there was a big party, and when Brazil lost to Uruguay, I saw my father crying.

Pele

9 Years Old Quotes #191703
#63. I don't believe that the Earth's but about 9,000 years old. I believe it was created in six days as we know them. That's what the Bible says.

Paul Broun

9 Years Old Quotes #39879

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top