Top 34 8 Word Movie Quotes

#1. I've been fortunate to get involved with 'Short Term 12.' I was just a young teenager on the Internet, clicking on anything that had the word 'actor' in it. One day, someone called me in for a movie audition.

Keith Stanfield

8 Word Movie Quotes #1325712
#2. While I had many friends as a child I aslo kept a great deal to myself. I noticed that adults were drawn to me. They would talk to me for hours at my parents' parties. Strange to find yourself at seven, dressed in pagamas with feet, listening to adults tell you their deepest secrets.

Frederick Lenz

8 Word Movie Quotes #828541
#3. Inconceivable!"
"You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

William Goldman

8 Word Movie Quotes #1058071
#4. I have become an enthusiast for the printed word again. I have to be that, I now understand, because I want to be a character in all of my works. I can do that in print. In a movie, somehow, the author always vanishes.

Kurt Vonnegut

8 Word Movie Quotes #1176206
#5. One word love: curiosity. You long for freedom. You long to do what you want to do because you want it. To act on selfish impulse. You want to see what it's like. One day you won't be able to resist.

Jack Sparrow

8 Word Movie Quotes #1214894
#6. You know, it's not the people in Hollywood who go to see movies that will make a movie successful; it's the people all around the country; it's word-of-mouth.

Pia Zadora

8 Word Movie Quotes #1218216
#7. What audiences end up with word-wise is a hackneyed, completely derivative copy of old Hollywood romances, a movie that reeks of phoniness and lacks even minimal originality.

Kenneth Turan

8 Word Movie Quotes #1294612
#8. I'm also a huge cinephile, and I have witnessed that to honor the book literally word-for-word never makes a good movie.

Andrew Stanton

8 Word Movie Quotes #1310105
#9. I don't think there's an improvised word in the movie. I hope not because I admire writing. Improvising is kind of gambling. It's just that you're standing up.

Bill Nighy

8 Word Movie Quotes #1321455
#10. COWBOYS, just like the word says.

John Wayne

8 Word Movie Quotes #797267
#11. In the Immortal word of Socrates...I drank what?

Form the movie Real Genius

Chris Knight

8 Word Movie Quotes #1327351
#12. Even if you didn't see the movie, you'd see two words you'd never seen put together before - comedy and Muslim. Comedy is friendly - it's the least offensive word in our language.

Albert Brooks

8 Word Movie Quotes #1350409
#13. I can't believe what I said about myself. What I said in my own private conversations with myself to an ESPN producer are my business, and I had no business saying them to someone else.

Don King

8 Word Movie Quotes #1360842
#14. 'Noah' is about a man whose mission is to obliterate Earth's past and godfather its future. Replacing the word 'God' with 'Creator' and taking other scriptural liberties, the movie risks confusing those who don't take the Bible literally and alienating those who do.

Richard Corliss

8 Word Movie Quotes #1419334
#15. Our subconscious works in metaphors, stories, and word play. That's why a particular story or movie may mean more to some people than to others. Have you considered why you quest for this tale now?

Kristine Kathryn Rusch

8 Word Movie Quotes #1512335
#16. I unfolded the note, and it took me a few seconds to decipher Adrian's writing. If he did write me a dating proposal, I really hoped he would type it.

Richelle Mead

8 Word Movie Quotes #1732789
#17. No movie becomes a hit without good reviews and word-of-mouth. No agency ever became a great brand by merely saying it was great - in advertising or by any other medium.

Rochelle B Lazarus

8 Word Movie Quotes #1780687
#18. It is no loss to mankind when one writer decides to call it a day. When a
tree falls in the forest, who cares but the monkeys?

Richard Ford

8 Word Movie Quotes #413771
#19. I think, honestly, that the word 'indie' is a false gimmick. 'Independent' used to mean a movie that was financed outside corporate Hollywood, but a lot of what gets called independent these days is totally produced within that system. And there's nothing wrong with that.

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

8 Word Movie Quotes #14213
#20. I love teaching. If I made a trillion dollars, I would still teach. It's different every day. You get to meet intelligent people all the time - or at least most of the time.

Richard Bausch

8 Word Movie Quotes #23685
#21. Sigmund Freud was a half baked Viennese quack. Our literature, culture, and the films of Woody Allen would be better today if Freud had never written a word.

Ian Shoales

8 Word Movie Quotes #37181
#22. The reason they don't make movies for adults and for people which are the largest bulge of the population is because they are not usually going to the movie the first weekend. They take a while to learn about it, probably word of mouth. It takes a lot of money to release a picture.

Rob Reiner

8 Word Movie Quotes #105529
#23. I can't imagine how much time it took Matt Bucy to cut up 'The Wizard of Oz' and reassemble every word of dialog into alphabetical order. The resulting movie is called 'Of Oz the Wizard.'

Mark Frauenfelder

8 Word Movie Quotes #122907
#24. I was small but slow as a college tackle.

S. Robson Walton

8 Word Movie Quotes #167384
#25. The word liberal has been employed as the political equivalent of an untreatable but potentially containable social disease
the kind that could be contracted merely by going to a foreign movie or ordering a decaf latte, or worse, a glass of French wine.

Eric Alterman

8 Word Movie Quotes #178237
#26. I think that when audiences find a movie that they don't expect to like, it adds great word of mouth.

Neal H. Moritz

8 Word Movie Quotes #316343
#27. Nothing feels worse than knowing that people didn't see your movie. That they wanted to and the critics loved it but nobody knew where it was because it didn't do what it was supposed to do opening weekend. It used to be that independents were allowed to stay in the theaters, build word of mouth.

Allison Anders

8 Word Movie Quotes #13703
#28. Everything's changed. The technology is the big thing changing now, the way movies like 'Alice' or 'Avatar' are made. And technology on the other side, the audience side. Word spreads so fast now on a movie, with the Internet, and piracy is something coming down the line like in the music industry.

Richard D. Zanuck

8 Word Movie Quotes #517380
#29. Biologically speaking, you are the child of Mother Nature, and neurologically speaking, you are the heirs of immortal bliss.

Abhijit Naskar

8 Word Movie Quotes #519689
#30. I think successful movies that are based on books are their own thing. I think if you're too faithful, word by word, character trait to character trait, it can hurt the movie.

Peter Dinklage

8 Word Movie Quotes #532504
#31. People always ask, 'Was it fun? Was it fun working on a movie?' I don't know if that's the operative word. It is challenging and interesting and all those other things, but fun isn't always.

Leonardo DiCaprio

8 Word Movie Quotes #683591
#32. A word on 'Kingdom of Heaven:' if you get the four-disc set, which is 3 hr. 8 min., you'll see why it's such a good movie. It was a real passion project, and it's the film I'm most proud of. I think it was treated incredibly unfairly.

Ridley Scott

8 Word Movie Quotes #725550
#33. When you watch a Coen brothers movie, it is always so certain about what it is trying to portray. That is their strength. The minute they write a word, they know how it will look on-screen. They are very purposeful, with no kind of mistakes.

Eric Fellner

8 Word Movie Quotes #739983
#34. But I think once the word gets out that the movie is funny - funny is transcendent - it will traverse all demographic barriers if people embrace it as a funny movie.

Thomas Haden Church

8 Word Movie Quotes #758301

Famous Authors

Popular Topics

Scroll to Top